|PERHAPS LOVE S1| BF SUN JIAN |CHINESE ACTOR| AND GF WANG FEI FEI |KPOP GIRL GROUP MISS A|

happymemories09

10551119_1527562860797381_27331451363847

This  is  our  story  that  only  belongs  to  us…

-Jian love Fei 

Dear Friends,

Exactly this month last year the last episode of JianFei journey was aired. Yet I’m here giving time to share our love story and making a lasting mark to all present and future visitors of the forum. Each couple love story has its own beauty because of the uniqueness it brings to the one who embraces the story. Let me have this space to proudly show everyone how joyous and unforgettable our story was that evolve in six months. It is a celebration of love for both of us. Yes it is love. What kind of love? I will leave it up to your own feelings.

The person I spent with was someone who deserves to be love. It was unexpected but it turns out this person has a beautiful smile and heart I cannot ignore. I’m just human who once in my life dreamed to love and be love. I decided to love this person all the way and disregard where exactly we are. Every meeting we had I gave everything and never expected something in return. However, this person keeps on showing to me how blessed I am to met such a person and had the chance to see in my own eyes how to be loved by this beautiful person. How can I forget this individual? How can I just secretly keep this wonderful journey when I can spread to everyone that once in my life I’ve been loved by this person?

I'm happy in sharing all these lovely experiences to all of you. The journey we had made us happy and gave peace to our trouble hearts. I hope by sharing our story all the happiness and tranquility we had experience will be pass to your own story. I hope the love you have will be with full of generosity and understanding just like ours. Xie Xie! Kamsahamnida! Thank you!

Love is love. It is still making this world go around. And this is our story...

-Little JF-

august eight two thousand fifteen

Chances Are. First Encounter. Amazing Dance.

This is the beginning of our story. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Lol! Pardon if the start of this story is me laughing. Just imagining being in a dancing show when dancing was never a part of this life. What the?! Hahaha!

11889467_1005588096170813_40375374171436

Anyway we met in a show where most likely one of us would not be included in a show titled Amazing Dance. But when the universe conspires things you dont ever imagine happened. This is the first time we met each other, held hands and dance. Dance?! How in the world a magic moment like that could happen to us? We are both judges and the show could just ended like the usual thing, no couple dance in the center of stage. It happened in unexpected way. Life is really full of surprises. However the surprises does not end there. Little did we know the future is already holding a path for us to be together and everything in this moment was just a warm up. Chances are the heavens had presented to me something I would be thankful for coming into my life.

The song and lyrics sung  by JianFei couple.

你最珍贵 [You're The Most Precious] 

by 张学友 [Jacky Cheung] & 高慧君 [Francesca Kao]

明年这个时间

ming nian zhe ge shi jian 

Next year at this time

约在这个地点

yue zai zhe ge di dian

make an appointment at this place

记得带着玫瑰 

ji de dai zhe mei gui

remember bringing roses

打上领带系上思念

da shang ling dai xi shang si nian

tie up the necktie of longing for

动情时刻最美

dong qing shi ke zui mei

the moment of falling in love is the prettiest 

真心的给不累

zhen xin de gei bu lei

giving sincerely won't be tiring

太多的爱怕醉 

tai duo de ai pa zui

afraid of being drunk because  too much love

没人疼爱

mei ren teng ai

(but) if there is no one's love

再美的人也会憔悴

zai mei de ren, ye hui qiao cui

even the prettiest person will be distressed too

#我会送你红色玫瑰

wo hui song ni hong se mei gui

I will give you red roses as a present

你知道我爱流泪

ni zhi dao wo ai liu lei

you know I like to cry

你别拿一生泪眼相对

ni bie na yi sheng lei yan xiang dui

don't you face it with your life's tearful eyes

未来的日子是否 
wei lai de ri zi shi fou cai mei

the future days, whether beautiful or not

未来的日子有你才美

wei lai de ri zi you ni cai mei 

The future days have you so that it's beautiful

梦才会真一点

meng cai hui zhen yi dian

that makes the dream come true a bit

#我学着在你爱里沉醉

wo xue zhe zai ni ai li chen zui

I'm learning to get drunk in your love

我不撒退

wo bu sa tui

I won't drop nor retreat

你守护着我穿过黑夜

ni shou hu zhe wo chuan guo hei ye

you guarded me to pass through the dark night

我愿意 这条情路 相守相随

wo yuan yi zhe tiao qing lu xiang shou xiang sui

I'm willing to guard and follow each other in this love journey

你最珍贵

ni zui zhen gui

You are the most precious

Note :

*All lyrics in blue sang by Jacky 
*All lyrics in red sang by Francesca

*All lyrics in green sang by both of them

CREDIT| http://winthere.blogspot.com/ |lyrics and song|

AlwaysFeithful |video|

Are there any subs for this show? Fei is my miss A bias and I was curious about this show when it was announced she'd be on here. 

@LavelyShai Welcome to this thread! Yes there is an English subbed episodes for JianFei Couple. We will try to post it here today! =)

Also thank you for liking all my post..hahaha hardcore liker!=)

Are there any subs for this show? Fei is my miss A bias and I was curious about this show when it was announced she'd be on here. 

@LavelyShai Welcome to this thread! Yes there is an English subbed episodes for JianFei Couple. We will try to post it here today! =)

Also thank you for liking all my post..hahaha hardcore liker!=)

Thank you for the welcome. They look like a cute couple and I want to support her :) 

Haha I tend to like posts more than anything lol 

Hahahah okies...I was able to know this couple because of Chansung and Liu Yan couple. I discovered them here in soompi thread. After watching chansung-liu couple I tried to watch them for a change because I'm not shipping any WGM couples nowadays. I learn to appreciate this couple because of how they progressed each episode and their last episode was one of the most heart breaking last moment I've seen from WGM S1 to other version of WGM. I was very surprised on last moment since they are usually a jolly and sweet couple. 

Archived