Guest ororomunroe

On 12/25/2015 at 9:52 AM, ireumimolla said:

Another fan-taken pic of filming today: (from OMV dc gallery)

SMA is standing on a block... Thought she is already quite tall but she still needs the block plus stand on tip-toes for the hug? Hahaha SJS is really tall!

SORRY MOD i HAVE TO QUOTE PICS TO POINT OUT my viewpoint:

in some of the bts pics, we see KJE walking dressed in an baby pink overcoat over pants, without a scarf and her bag draped on her shoulder (lower right) .... think this is the way they are showing some of the loneliness KJE was feeling and will signify the "time" jump. Then we see KJE with the same overcoat but a skirt underneath with a pink scarf, without her bag (of course, what will happen to it when she hugs him??) - to differentiate from other scenes - and this is where our OTP meet....

Doesn't her skirt match KYH overcoat????????? couple clothes??

so I think this pic with SJS holding the scarf is off cam.... he was waiting for SMA to finish her scene and acting like her boy friday!! rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009 IMHO of course..........

scarf_zpsednnul6s.jpeg

I've been wondering about that height difference why in some scenes with her 3-in louboutin pumps, she reaches his eyebrows ..... without them, she should only be about his lip/nose level but sometimes they meet eye to eye.... with her standing on a block, I conclude it's for a good camera angle when they can focus on her facial expression!

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, dulceres said:

am so with you on this one!! maybe, SK may have a different set-up; of course in the US all ER are in the ground floor (not criticizing SK).

I really admire the OTP and rest of the cast/staff/management for all the hard work they are doing.:blush::heart:

that's the ground floor, dear (floor below is an underground level) ..... they have an ER on the top floor, too (15/F) and that's where they brought uncle choi rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009  rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009  rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009  rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009 

38 minutes ago, rain719 said:

I've heard this term before .... what does it mean?

Ganzi means style..  so he is known as Mr Style..  it's his industry nickname..  

Having said that.  The brown suit he wore where he met kje for the first time as kim young ho the new gahong director, that brown suit was awful! It's like a tree... the colour of a tree trunk!!! Ewwww...   but subsequently the suits he wore are fantastic, especially the one the inauguration failed due to lack of turnup by other directors... 

Only that brown suit..it's a no no to me..

7 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

Ganzi means style..  so he is known as Mr Style..  it's his industry nickname..  

Having said that.  The brown suit he wore where he met kje for the first time as kim young ho the new gahong director, that brown suit was awful! It's like a tree... the colour of a tree trunk!!! Ewwww...   but subsequently the suits he wore are fantastic, especially the one the inauguration failed due to lack of turnup by other directors... 

Only that brown suit..it's a no no to me..

But I loved that beige/mocca suit with the burgundy overcoat! he looked great with it and enhanced his coloring....  a tree trunk is darker rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009 ...... to each his own....

so they call him so ganzi cuz on a personal level because of his style?? not mr. weird?? he loves the bohemian look.... and I really am not into it....

17 minutes ago, rain719 said:

But I loved that beige/mocca suit with the burgundy overcoat! he looked great with it and enhanced his coloring....  a tree trunk is darker rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009 ...... to each his own....

so they call him so ganzi cuz on a personal level because of his style?? not mr. weird?? he loves the bohemian look.... and I really am not into it....

With the Burgundy overcoat was not too bad.. but when on it's own... oh gosh..  thank God his hair isn't green...  

The brown was just too odd for me. 

He is called so ganzi for his exquisite bone structure and the way he makes even simplest clothes look sexy( Watch Phantom ). Except that he has very manly look and cool levelheaded demeanor all of these things contributed to his name 'Mr cool'

Fans have to overlook his wizard costume, eclectic yellow coat with cow on it's sleeve and so on... because he has kind of magnetism which overshadows his weird fashion choices.

HI everyone! Merry Christmas to those who celebrate! I absolutely love this thread and am lurking here all the time. Venusians that are probably half way around the world make me smile daily. Anywho.. Here to quickly post something I found on YouTube.. Not sure if it was posted here before.. Credit to uploader (you're amazing) :D

BTS vid https://youtu.be/5plMHh3sksA

5 minutes ago, fortune01teller said:

He is called so ganzi for his exquisite bone structure and the way he makes even simplest clothes look sexy( Watch Phantom ). Except that he has very manly look and cool levelheaded demeanor all of these things contributed to his name 'Mr cool'

Fans have to overlook his wizard costume, eclectic yellow coat with cow on it's sleeve and so on... because he has kind of magnetism which overshadows his weird fashion choices.

I pray he will wear normal!!!! For kbs awards....!!! No weird rainbow colours pleaseeee.....

10 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

I pray he will wear normal!!!! For kbs awards....!!! No weird rainbow colours pleaseeee.....

I guess he started wearing hats after starring in MISA. The writer said the role affected him deeply.

I think that's why he kept suffering in melodramas for years and he still wears MISA hat.

37 minutes ago, meocon97 said:

I read from one facebook page that OMV is not showing on Mon&Tue next week due to KBS year end award ceremony. Have you heard about this news?

Oh..hopefully not because tonight's the KBS Entertainment Awards while the KBS Drama Awards is on the 31st...

photo665196.jpg

Just to add, the KBS year end music festival will be on Dec 30. So I'm really, really hoping we'd have this week's episodes!!!

I hope that what he said in the preview "tap tap" only means "let go" at that only moment when she wants to see him. But later she will try another way to see him and he also will try to let her in. As it doesn't make sense to me that they can easily give up seeing each others even temporarily especially after what they have gone through together. He was with her when she was at her lowest. She witnessed him twice with the knee pain and I believe she is the first woman to feel and see his pain. Also, she was the one who comforted him for the last pain and encouraged him to stood up. She is like a big healer for him psychologically and she is the first one who made him feel to taste sweetness in life for the first time. So for me, it really does not makes senses if they just give up like that. The strongest and most interesting part of this plot is that writernim has created a very natural, realistic and mature relationship with very open communication about both emotions and even physical attractions. There has been no misunderstanding so far and both of them are very clear of the coming obstacles and seem to be ready to face it.

So if only 1 accident that changes the way they are interacting, it is really difficult to accept. I do hope writernim to continue the consistency of our 2 leads as this has been the most interesting part of this drama so far.

@blueroses

Whaaatttt? Not showing next week? Heck,  are they trying to torture us? I am really enjoying the "reality" of the story in OMV, really loving it! I didn't like the ending of Episode 12, I really hate all the angst that will result from the accident. This drama will go on my list of repeats, so far, anyway! 

On 21 December 2015 at 0:34 PM, zeppy10 said:

OMG... that side profile to die for... @mathi Do you know the significance of his tattoo?? 

@zeppy10 please forgive me for this late response my dearest!:P I was so busy to give you a proper answer last week. Miane!!!!

SJS started to have tattoos since 2009. No one knows how much more ink he wants on his skin. In an interview a few years ago he shared that he would have tattoos of his wife and kids' faces on his chest.:sweatingbullets: I was not so thrill reading it though, except it's my face LOL, LOL:lol: For more details, please check spoiler!

Special note to @rain719: you keep counting SJS's moles, I'm so proud of you, my chingu. Since reading your "fervent wish" to kiss his... armpits, I was stunned... When will I reach this peak of yours, the most avid fan? Hope his arms and underarms in the spoiler below won't do you any... "harm" *cough cough*;)

Spoiler

SO JISUB's TATTOOS

In 2009, actor So Jisub had his first tattoo on his right shoulder blade:

3asian_Mariko_Tattoo6.JPG

This wise eye as a reminder: he won't change even been reborn. The tattoo was shown in his Japanese Movie I Am Ghost, 2009, as the silent assassinator:

tumblr_mrpvaqRKW51s6lc4do1_250.gif

In 2010, tattoos of buildings and a shining diamond were added on his upper right arm. There was this little story, told by the well-known artist who did them on him:

This guy was being very busy with full schedule. One day he received a phone call from his manager. She made him manage for a special appointment. Next day, the guy was shock to see So Jisub walking through his door instead of his manager. They had to make some sessions in order to come up with the desired tattoo,which he made Jisub sign. Smart guy! Guess now he hang this famous signature in his clinic as a precious memento. 

a8a901dde433efa877c63862.jpg

Then they started the work while listening to hip-hop music. We all know that Jisub is a quiet person, not too much of a talker, however, the tattoo artist just discovered that day. He said that Jisub was calm, quiet, not a talkative person, giving short , serious & honest answers.

After a while, they became hungry so the manager brought them MC Donald. Mr. So said it was delicious (Bet he was so happy at the chance of eating burger which never appears on his diet menu)...

sjstat201010032.jpgsjstat20101003.jpg

When the artist finished his work, he told the manager that he needs to see Jisub in 2 weeks time, in order to check if everything's alright & to take pic. As promised Jisub came back two weeks later, the skin was completely healed.

f9a36394efa10259d31b7023.jpgsjstat201010033.jpg

As dear Mywebfoot pointed out, the buildings, the diamond with 51K on it (K stands for Kingdom) bearing his dream and hope building his own Kingdom. He's dreamt to do hotel management. Las Vegas is one of his dream places to do so.

His best friend Park Young-ha committed suiside in 2010. The loss made him marked on his skin "Let's have fun and love life" in 2011. Though never forget the pain, let's love life to max whatever it takes. 

On his personal magazine SONICe 2012. His arm looked sexier with those letters!

tumblr_mux0ysZdyx1s6lc4do1_500.jpg

In 2013, he added the classic God and Goddess holding up his diamond to complete the picture, as shown on High Cut magazine vol 123, April 2014

IMG_0294-1.png

Summer 2014, when SJS released his Album 18 Years, fans once again, amazed by his new tattoos: A cool Russian star on his shoulder, and the clapper board using in filming. The clapper board and the "Cut" sound are something relate deep to his career, aren't they?

tumblr_n68j34S0wH1qgdpqho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_na3cukdfUg1s6lc4do2_r1_500.jpg

My dear @zeppy10 fans who met and saw actor SJS by their own lucky eyes said he has a very fair skin for a man and the tattoos look very cool. This year, he had some little tattoos here and there on the same right arm:

Smiley

c110.jpg

Peach. He likes the smell of peach.

c28.jpg

These pics taken on his Asian Tours while he performed his hip hop songs on stage. Closed-up tattoos on his arm and underarm. There is something look like a cat but fans haven't figured it out yet.

3743521037_8ab8c5fa_web_1699754419_64be1

9-107.jpg

c27.jpg

He calls himself an introvert. Tattoos are considered as his way to express his deep feelings.

Though I myself don't fancy tattoos, I'm fascinated watching them on SJS. Indeed there is another world under his clothes (apart from those sexy moles, @rain719 honey!)

(All photos credit to owners. Tattoo artist story shared from

http://totallysojisub.blogspot.com.au/2010/10/so-ji-sub-tattos.html)

I read the rating of Oh My Venus is decreasing.. How to help to increase the movie rating? :) (still newbie in ratings information)

for all venusian here,please vote this movie, actors and actress from oh my venus in KBS and Soompi Awards :)

@Erin Lokanata@szne09

For KBS awards :

To vote on KBS, you have to go to this page :
http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2015award/index.html

You can sign up here :
https://sso.kbs.co.kr/SSO/KBSWeb/member/MemberJoin00SNEN.php

Source : http://www.hancinema.net/kbs-drama-awards-2015-nominees-89629.html

Archived