Guest ororomunroe

I'll play predict the plot game (hehehe) that pic with YH going to JE and checking on her feet...I thibk maybe in the same ceremony, grandma announces the engagement of YH to pharmaceutical heiress girl and JE will be so shocked she'll run away (or something like that). Don't know if its too early to introduce the time jump now but at some point JE will literally run away bc she knows YH will be in an arranged marriage. Hmmmm maybe a few more episodes, in typical kdrama fashion they'll spend next fee episodes "suffering from their relationship" then reconcile in the last 2 episodes.

As for YJ, i was thinking he has cancer too. And maybe that's why their father is so aloof and he seems to be hiding his sickness bc he felt guilty that he had passed it on to his sons.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Count down to ep 12!  Waiting anxiously for OMV to start asap!

I can't be bothered about ratings anymore as I know that nowadays the Koreans are watching their dramas online too and the ahjummas who love melos and sagueks are holding onto the TV remotes. Koreans work long hours so they also watch dramas on mobiles on their way home or in their offices.

I found the dialogue between JS & KJE at the beginning of ep 11 extremely touching. It was after KJE asked JS for help regarding KYH. JS told her that KYH will hurt more if he knows that his loved one is feeling hurt. JS then appealed to KJE to take care of KYH as he's like a father to him. Sung Hoon really emoted well here. KJE also replied that KYH is someone very special to her. AWW! What a confession!:heart:

Well, I'm on holiday in Seoul right now but I've spent half the day rewatching OMV, reading recaps and commenting here on Soompi! :blush:

live streaming working now......... with the Christmas and birthday celebration of KYH and the group so happy.......... writer-nim will have a surprise for us again!! I'm preparing to be blindsided. I know I will not be prepared enough but still trying to cushion the angst!

The ceremony was held successfully. WS and stepmother's brother is clearly dissatisfied with this. 

===

Actress came too. JS was making fun of JW.

===

The stepmother wasn't able to come to the ceremony. Stepmother's brother called stepmother, and YJ heard the conversation. He came with flowers and was very upset when he heard the conversation.

YH left. Then JS and sheif left too.

JE leg cramped and she returned and sat down on the stairs. People to walk past her. But then suddenly YH came to her. Boys be here too ))) 

SJ was on the parking lot, she felt bad and she almost fell. WS caught her. She was angry at him and drives away. But he calms her. He hugging her, says thank you and sorry. She burst into tears and hugged him back. 

Oh no! SJ ah....! Please dont WAVER! Ithink WS is trying to win her over again in order to use her for his greedy objective!

JS & JS fetched KJE home. Her mum appeared suddenly and was completely enchanted with the boys! She prepared a FEAST for our guys from the US who'd never eaten samgyetang!:heart::heart::heart:

JS and JW brought JE home. YH is not with them. She sprained ankle. Suddenly from the other room come out her mother. She feeds them delicious homemade food. She is very friendly to guys. 

At night YH and JE are overwritten.

Secretary Ming said to YH something about JE. Then he had a meeting with the directors. But Choi stayed. He decided to curry favor with in front of him?

===

She has lunch. JE are overwritten with YH. Suddenly a knock at the door of her office. It was YH. She thought that she was imagining again.

JE asked where they going, and YH replied that he had promised her a hot night. She smiled... 

But he brought her to the hospital to check her ankle ))))) And at the same time get tested. A funny scene was when she took blood from a vein. Then in a cafe he allowed her to drink a sweet delicious coffee. 

Then he watched the results of the analyzes and the results are good.

Archived