BIGBANG Breaks 200 Million Views Total from “MADE SERIES” Music Videos

BIGBANG has been racking up the view count on YouTube and Chinese streaming sites with their music video releases for “MADE SERIES,” breaking 200 million total views across all videos. Don’t believe us? No problem because we’ve done the math for you. Let’s start with YouTube. As of July 14 8 a.m. (KST), the music […]

The post BIGBANG Breaks 200 Million Views Total from “MADE SERIES” Music Videos appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest novadestin

did Big Band only release one music video for July, "Sober"? what was the name of the other song--I think it was a ballad? I wanted to listen to that one.

Big Bang didn't release an MV for If You because they wanted the song to speak for itself :)

Guest 1V1MIC

I honestly watch Big Bang's video EVERYDAY but not on their channels but the videos that has been re-uploaded and translated into English. I love Big Bang because there is no other group like them and they been around 10 years!!

I am looking forward to iKON and I hope MINO wins SMTM 4. xoxo

Guest asukaRyuu

Def. BIGBANG. They know how to make others have fun with them. They really deserve those massive views!

Guest crownheiress

did Big Band only release one music video for July, "Sober"? what was the name of the other song--I think it was a ballad? I wanted to listen to that one.

"IF YOU", a very beautiful and heart-tugging song. I'm not a VIP but it's on loop on my iTunes.

Archived