Line On Your Stomach From Sitting Down/slouching

Guest letsparty

Yeah...I have a line as well...it's faint..and I just got it recently cuz I slouch way too much, especially in the summer in front of my comp...-___-

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah they'll disappear permanently once you lose enough fat from your stomach. I had those wrinkles last year and it really bothered me but I lost 20+ lb since then (lost a lot of fat from my stomach) and I don't get those lines anymore.

Guest michelle_chou

i have that too!!

i'm overall a semi-skinny person, but i have a lot of flab on my belly...so my line is HUGE and pretty noticiable *must lose weight!!*

my bf says their permanent LOL he had his since middle school nad he's been working to get rid of them but theyre still there hahahaha that sucks i have like.. 2 :[

• 2 years later...
Guest misstaxi

Yeah, I have those lines too. Thing is, I'm really skinny, and even if I lost weight I doubt that it's going to help much.

For 4 days straight now I've practiced good posture. My back's always up without slouching and I try not to lean forward with my stomach. It works! Literally overnight, I woke up and the line got way less noticeable (at least for me). 2 days later and a new line formed, above the old one. It's faint, and the old one is like completely gone.

Results may vary with each individual 8) Even so everyone should have good posture.

Guest litoaznbbumbl

the rest of your body may be skinny, but the fact that you have tummy fat means that you still need to do some cardio. you could have abs like angelina jolie but if you have a layer of fat sitting on top of it then no one will see it. thats why you need to do some cardio to get rid of that fat. sit ups and crunches dont do anything but work out the superficial parts of your stomach (stuff like six packs are useless. it just stimulates sexual interest, and speed up sperm. lol).

do some interval training to get rid of your tummy fat. if you breathe in through your nose and out your mouth, that not only helps out your breathing, but it works out the muscles in your torso too. yippie!!! you want your abdomens to feel real tight when you work out. then by the end of the summer, you can slouch all you want and there won't be any horizontal two packs! YAY!

and since you're already skinny, it shouldn't be too hard because you don't have that much extra fat hanging around. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chorus
;) I also had this problem, but I don't let it comes to my nerve, because this is only a simple one. From now on, I always try to stand than to sit down and do some exercising.

Guest choppsueyy!

it's nice to know i'm not alone here ^_^

i lost a lot of my tummy fat, and i have this red line in the middle of my stomach.

it appears if i slouch or do crunches.

it usually goes away.

so the solution to my problems = sit up straight! XD

Guest teenyf

yess!! i totally have this! i hate it so much, every time i get too lazy to work out, i touch it and run my bum off!!!

Archived