K-Pop Best Body Tournament: Final Round

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe Jimin won over CHANGMIN!!!??? There must be a lot of Army(s) here on Soompi lol. I'm still at awe at how this baby boy could have beaten the MAN Changmin??? I'm happy for Jimin though. Just at awe at BTS rising fame. I'm really proud of them though. But personally Changmin is the best amount the two imo.

Not surprise that Soyou won. Her body is amazing. I would die for her body.

Guest ZoOzshine

As a Cassiopeia family member I congratulate the ARMY fandom for working hard and vote & congratulations to jimin for winning
No heart feelings guys

Yay for Jimjiminie!! So cute and adorable and being a cute baby and then he shows his abs -- who would ever forget his MAMA performance! Chim Chim continue being your sweet and sexy self!!

Guest sdelgadillo.4692_at_gmail.com_stv

I had a tough time trying to figure out who I wanted to vote for.... although Jimin is a bit shorter, I really do love how he is built... and have you seen him nonchalantly walk though an airport? OH MA GAWD. So as often as I could I got on... and I'm sorry to admit it but I skipped to the 3rd page to vote for ChimChim.... and ignored the girl half of the voting about 40-50% of the time.... I... I am ashamed.... 

Archived