The Chinese And Japanese Versions Of Won Bin

Guest huangmeixi

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest huangmeixi

wonbin is the best looking, but chen kun is the best actor out of the three

Yeah, I think Wonbin has a softness in his eyes that makes him really, really good-looking, and Chen Kun is by far the best out of the three in acting. He's got it all, looks, acting, and singing. Won Bin's a little raw I think when it comes to his acting, he tries too hard or something in his delivery. But I give him props for choosing roles that have some depth and not just the average Korean triangle dramas that don't show range.

Anyway, this isn't a thread so that people can rank them. In any case, Won Bin would win since this is a Korean forum and most people haven't seen Takuya Kimura act and I bet only a handful have seen Chen Kun act. And it's not like these are the best-looking actors of each country or anything. I just thought the similarities are interesting.

the japanese actress won bin is with is Fukada Kyoko btw :)

c396ba8blt6.th.jpg 688493d6sy7.th.jpg

Thanks. I didn't like her in the series and I couldn't remember her name. I was kind of pissed at her ruining the only romance Won Bin was in where he gets the girl.

I consider it rude to said that Kimutaku looks like Won Bin, since he is older & been in the show business longer.

If anything, WB looks like him.

Guest Wen Jing

I like those 3 a lot! they're all good actors ^^

but don't know if Chen Kun can be compared with the other 2... since they got more popularity in all Asia.

Archived