Super Junior's Shindong Reveals Shaved Head Ahead of Military Enlistment

Super Junior's Shindong revealed his shaved head just before his military enlistment. On March 24, Shindong posted the photo on his Twitter with the captions, "SHINDONG HAIRCUT SHOW! It feels a lot more real now that I've cut my hair! I'm half worried, half excited. Everyone I've talked to has said the same thing. That I will be able to adjust quickly and that it won't be a problem. I'll be back." shindong In the photo, he is smiling with no show of awkwardness at all even with his short hair. In the video clip that he linked to, he even does a salute, looking like he has truly prepared himself physically and emotionally for his enlistment. Meanwhile, Shindong will be enlisting this afternoon as an active duty soldier. He was supposed to enlist last November, but with his back pain and poor health conditions, he had postponed his enlistment. Afterwards, he even sat out on Super Junior's world tour "Super Show 6" and focused on getting his health back.

View the full article

Archived