Girls' Generation's Hyoyeon Models Fresh Spring Makeup for Vogue Girl

Girls' Generation member Hyoyeon is a spritely makeup model for the fashion magazine Vogue Girl. On March 23, pictures from her magazine pictorial were released, showing Hyoyeon in fresh spring makeup and bright hair color style. The bright colors blend together perfectly for a must-have spring look. hyoyeon Along with the pictorial, Hyoyeon had an interview with the magazine. In the interview she talked about how she kept her body in shape. "I stretch every night. I also drink a lot of water, so much that the other members say that I carry around a water purifier with me." Hyoyeon also shared her spring makeup tips, including how to keep things subtle. "Whether it be the base or a tint, it is very important to apply only a small amount." You can find this pictorial and interview in the April issue of Vogue Girl. hyoyeon

View the full article

Archived