"Superstar K5" Park Si Hwan Will Release His First Full Album

Park Si Hwan, who took second place on “Superstar K5,” will be releasing his first full (regular) album on April 2. On March 22, he posted on his SNS, “I will finally be able to show everyone my first full album, which I have worked so hard on. I hope you are all excited for a different Park Si Hwan, along with ten songs.” His managing agency Total Entertainment said, “About ten songs will be listed in Park Si Hwan’s first regular album. We will be holding a showcase for the press on April 1 and his start official schedule from there.” They added, “We’ve also finished filming the music video for his title song. Shim Hyun Bo and Hong Jin Young participated as the album producing, helping Park Si Hwan bring out a new color and perfect the album.” Previously, Park Si Hwan had released his first mini album “Spring Awakening” last April.

View the full article

Archived