[variety] Nal Ah Ra Shoot - Dori

Guest ㄴㅏ 는 ㅎㅖ진

^ haha that what i was wondering when i was watching the episode . maybe its part of it clothe

cant wait til next week

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ when taehoon blocked ith by kicking like high ni the air. that was awesome!

SPOILER

i loved how sungwoo is so devoted in palying soccer. he kept saying he will paly although he hurt his leg. but i hated how suengkwon followed him inside, saying it was cold and he didnt want to go out (but i know he dosnt do anything without sungwoo) but still i wished suengkwon played, although hes one of my favorites i hate it when he dosnt listen to the coaches. but i have a feeling he likes kjm best.

LOLS i thought SeungKwon was so hilarious when they were like "EH?! Where's the other player?! How can there be one missing?!" & they put hyunjoon in && then yu see the next scene with SeungKwon with an hand heater & said "I Don't wanna play!" xDD

Sungwoo almost made me cry; hes tries so hard and so determined; <33

LMAO. They call SeungKwon and Sungwoo the "Something else brothers " XDDD <3

they always DO do something else everytime lols.

Guest ㄴㅏ 는 ㅎㅖ진

MORE PICTURES~!!!!

uploaded by me

credits daum

fcshoot5.jpg

fcshoot.jpg

^ this is when they were waiting for kjk on KBS music award! there so cute in there suite

fcshoot7.jpg

^ there so random haah

fcshoot10.jpg

^merry christmas

fcshoot13.jpg

^let is snow!

fcshoot15.jpg

^ when they were filming..

seungkwonandsungwoo2.jpg

^ there so cute seungkwon and sungwoo <3

fcshoot4.jpg

on the bus trip

minho.jpg

hehe minho and the custom the manger brought

taehoon2.jpg

TAEHOON

shoot15.jpg

seungkwon2.jpg

too cute

hyunwoo_and_minho.jpg

uploaded by me

credits daum

Guest luckyyou

I finally watched all the episodes. I realized I only missed 3 episodes (I thought there were more episodes for some reason). These little kids are so cute. I love it when they all hug after a goal. So cute. My favorites are number 1 & 8. :D

Guest CarolineKIM

THEY ARE SOO CUTE

and when they went to the airport and amusement park the fans were crazy and th kids were so cluelesss ahha so cute<33

Guest fakeplastictrees

omg!

THOSE PICTURES ARE SO CUTE!!<3

i'm in love with all of them @_@

ahhh i cna't wait until next ep.(:

2?more days! ;D

Guest jess89

is it true that all the 7 year olds have to stop doing the show because they have to go to schoool?

i hope not. that means minho, taehoon, seungjun, and jiwoo would be gone... and im in love with the first two<3 theyre the two best players on the team...

Guest thesarahchong

I'm sure that even the greatest shows must reach their end at some point. And sometimes, that's what makes them the greatest shows of all.

Guest kkam jjak

i've been a fan of this show since it started.. i watch it on kbs.co.kr tho but i found that kalena's clubbox has hq episodes of kjk's fc shootdori, but it doesn't have all of the episodes since it started

does anyone have all the episodes in hq in their clubbox?

btw.. kim tae hoon is my favorite hehe

Archived