[variety] Nal Ah Ra Shoot - Dori

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey which episode does Sung Woo make his first goal? It was during the time when Kim Jong Kook was still coach. if ne1 knos please tell me. i asked this before but no one anwsered me :( o well its all good :D

yay for sung woo shotting 4 goals

Guest Kalena

^ yeah, the LQs (for most of the shows, actually) have been slow in coming out on CB this weekend... no good ones for Shoot Dori, yet... sorry, gang! :( will pass it along asap, as usual, as well as the HQ cut. :phew:

If you want, i have the HQ cd1 of Happy Sunday available now... the Conduct Zero part has a cooool domino trick to see, before getting to the FC Shoot Dori segment. :D

Guest TW1NKLE

^i'm pretty sure it was the second episode/game. it was when tak jae hoon was coach.

ahhhhh i can't wait to see today's episode~~~~~ very very excited :] i tried to stop myself, but i just had to read the spoiler :phew: it's driving me crazyy

^really are you sure? i thought it came a little bit after the 2nd episode/game. didnt he score his first goal when the shoot dori's won their first game? i recall people talking about he and hyun woo both shot goals in that game. and Sung Woo went running into Kim Jong Kook's arms when he shot and made a goal.

Guest TW1NKLE

^really are you sure? i thought it came a little bit after the 2nd episode/game. didnt he score his first goal when the shoot dori's won their first game? i recall people talking about he and hyun woo both shot goals in that game. and Sung Woo went running into Kim Jong Kook's arms when he shot and made a goal.

no. sungwoo didn't score his first goal when shootdori won their first game. It was their second game (date: 051030) and the approximate time, of his goal, is 23:35. and hyunwoo also made his first goal in this episode. he made the goal before sungwoo. Sungwoo didn't run into kim jong gook's arm; but when they won their first game, which was against KOSA, sungwoo ran into kjg's arm AFTER the game.

Guest ㄴㅏ 는 ㅎㅖ진

i cant to watch todays episode

downloading it now but clubbox for me is going 4mph in quick download

--;; 8282828282

but heres

kim jong kook MV -꿈을 향해

Ft Shoot Dori + Kim Jong kook in it

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WN7R5LAG

credits me for uploading

credits Kalena's clubbox

Guest alisonmoe

Thanks for the MV.... Great reveiw of KJK time... Time fly, kids just grown up by so much... Like Minwoo mentioned in last week episode, I also feel like getting married and see my kids play football.. hahaha...

Guest bAbO

today's episode ROCKED!

ok, so i say that about every episode

but seriously... this one was AWESOME

can you guys believe it? 10:0!! our shootdoli won 10 to ZERO. ZIP. NADA ;D

everyone was ON FIRE. especially SUNGWOO, with his 4 goals.. AMAZING.

and even MINHO had a goal today.. haven't seen one from him for a while.

of course, our wonderful duo.. the tae brothers ;D

taehoon and taesoo got their passes down perfectly.

it was just excitement after excitement after excitement!

seungjun had NOTHING to do except stand there.

and everything was so lax for the shootdoli!

i love games like this! EVERYONE WAS GREAT AND DOING THEIR PART!

even if shootdoli loses their next game, they're still SECOND place! ;D

but i really hope they WIN. shootdoli is almost over...

i want them to end with our kids winning a trophy.

I LOVE SHOOTDOLI!

i can't believe it's ending..

Guest -kani-

"슛돌이는 일상으로"..'맏형'다운 KBS의 결정

[김관명칼럼]

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 김관명 기자] 사실 일요일 저녁 FC슛돌이들을 보는 일은 즐거웠다. 잘 생긴 골키퍼 지승준, 돌파력이 눈에 띄는 조민호, 득점력이 좋은 김태훈, 골 집착력이 대단한 최성우.. 이들이 유니폼을 입고 녹색 그라운드를 '열심히' 종횡무진할 때면 일주일의 피로가 싹 가시는 듯 했다. 물론 이병진의 재미있는 해설도 귀를 즐겁게 했고.

그러나 이들도 독일월드컵이 끝날 때쯤 되면 더이상 TV에서 볼 수 없을 것 같다. 슛돌이팀 해체 소문과 이에 따른 네티즌들의 '원성'에 대해 해당 프로그램(KBS2 '해피선데이') PD가 입장을 밝혔기 때문이다.

'날아라 슛돌이' 코너를 연출하고 있는 최재형 PD는 최근 스타뉴스와의 전화통화에서 "슛돌이들은 연예인이 아니며 그들은 학교도 가야 하고 일상으로 돌아가야 한다"며 "월드컵이 끝나면 프로그램을 정리해갈 것"이라고 말했다.

속상하고 맥빠지는 소식이다. 연예인들의 신변잡기 토크를 비롯해, 힘싸움, 말싸움, 몸싸움, 과거폭로 등으로 연예오락 프로그램이 도배당한 지금, 어린 꼬마들의 해맑은 웃음과 하루하루 성장해가는 축구실력을 더이상 볼 수 없다니. 골을 먹고 나서 어쩔 줄 몰라하던 지승준의 발개진 두 볼과, 골 넣고 펄쩍펄쩍 뛰며 백홈하던 조민호의 펄럭이는 퍼머머리를 얼마 있으면 더 이상 볼 수 없는 것이다.

그러나 KBS의 이같은 결정은 한편으로는 든든하다. "슛돌이들은 연예인이 아니다"라는 출연진 성격에 대한 분명한 규정과, "그들은 일상으로 돌아가야 한다"는 어른다운 당위론이 생각할수록 가슴을 훈훈케 하는 것이다. 간만에 듣는 한국방송계의 '맏형'다운 KBS의 소신이요 결정이다.

불과 10년전만 해도 KBS는 자타가 공인하는 대한민국 방송의 맏형이었다. KBS PD와 기자들도 이같은 '맏형' 소리를 스스로 했고 자부심을 가졌다. 가장 먼저 생긴 방송사라는 점뿐만 아니라 공영방송으로서 MBC와 SBS에 '모범'과 '선례'를 남겨야 한다는 점에서 '맏형'이었다. 그러나 다매체 다채널 시대가 자리잡고, KBS MBC SBS 등 지상파 방송3사의 시청률 경쟁이 갈수록 심해지면서, 어느샌가 'KBS=맏형'이라는 등식은 슬그머니 사라졌다.

하지만 맏형은 살아있었다. 내부사정이야 어찌됐든, 시청률보다 어린 친구들의 일상을 걱정한 건 분명 아름답고 듬직한, 맏형다운 판단이었다. 5.31지방선거 개표방송에서도 확인한 것이지만, MBC가 '이경규가 간다'를 또 울궈먹을 때에도 우직할 정도로 출구조사 결과와 개표현황 등을 스트레이트하게 내보낸 방송사가 바로 KBS였다.

돌이켜보면 슛돌이들을 바라본 일부 어른 시청자들은 얼마나 천박했나. 그 어린 친구들이 마치 직업 프로선수가 된 것처럼 경기를 하면 꼭 이기기를 기원했고, 어이없이 골을 먹는 모습보다는 예쁘게 골 넣고 신나하는 모습을 은연중 바라지 않았나. 지금 우리 눈앞에서 경기를 하는 '슛돌이'만 열심히 응원하고 감격해했지, '지승준' '오지우' '최성우' '이승권' '김태훈' '조민호' '진현우' 그 어린이들의 미래에 대해 조금이라도 염려한 어른이 과연 몇이나 될까. 지승준이 골을 먹는 순간에는 "에이, 좀 더 잘 하지!"라고 투덜거리는 시청자의 모습은 축구 하는 어린 자식을 둔 극성스러운 부모의 모습 바로 그것이었다.

그렇다. 골을 넣고 서로 격려하며 함께 기뻐하던 그 슛돌이들의 귀여운 모습을 이제 더이상 볼 수 없을지라도, 시청자들은 이제 그들을 보내야 한다. 그들은 연예 프로그램의 주인공 이전에 학교로, 일상으로 돌아가야 하는 우리 어른들 모두의 아이들인 것이다. KBS PD의 소신이 결코 흔들림 없기를 바랄 뿐이다. minji2002@mtstarnews.com

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스, 제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

I don't know if anyone actually posted this yet, but just in case nobody did...

In a NutShell it is saying this :

Many many fans (like those here at soompi forums) really truly want this show to continue.... but the PDs of the show are not even giving the consideration of lengthening the show.... they emphasized that these kids aren't celebrities, they're a group of kids who happen to love soccer and they still have to go to school and live their lives like the normal kids they really are... and the PD said that the show will end as soon as the world cup ends... and the article goes on to say that KBS is being like a wise brother to give up such a popular show for the sake of the kids.... so.... thats the most solid info i found.....

hope i helped....

Guest TW1NKLE

^i don't know myself, since i didn't watch the episodes, but i know for sure, sungwoo and minho, and i'm pretty sure, taehoon and taesoo<33 omg i really really want to watch it. but no LQ yet T_T

didn't they play France today?? and from the other group, who won? wasn't it another korean team, usa, and ?? haha i have no idea what the other team is...

wow.. can't wait til watch it myself... that's an amazing score they've got!! OMG!!

just a quick question... sometime i see CD 1 and CD2? what does that' mean?

So is shootdori on both or just a single ep??

cos soemtimes i watch with subs, and it doesn't finish... does that mean the whole complete ep has been split up into 2 parts?

Guest alisonmoe

wow.. can't wait til watch it myself... that's an amazing score they've got!! OMG!!

just a quick question... sometime i see CD 1 and CD2? what does that' mean?

So is shootdori on both or just a single ep??

cos soemtimes i watch with subs, and it doesn't finish... does that mean the whole complete ep has been split up into 2 parts?

If I m not wrong, CD1 and CD2 include all the 3 Sunday programs, shoot dori, Heroine 6 and conduct zero. Shoot dori is after the conduct zero, a show about educating a few teenagers, shootdori is in the middle. So sometimes, the ending part carry forward to CD2. Hope u understand what I m saying.. haha...

Archived