The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

haha, guess I'm alone in liking her outfit & thinking Jun Hyung was the least entertaining rapper of the 3 so far. B)

anyway, just finished watching LGDT & man, I sure didn't have to wait long for CY to get her chance at the obstacle course cuz she was the first one called to attempt it...it was a course split up into 5 different sections & the one with the best time is crowned 'Queen' & gets to sit on a throne until someone manages to best their time...spoiler below:

During the intro, she had some rivalry with Moon Ji Eun over who's more popular with the military & they both did their sexy dance to PCD's "When I grow up" & then, CY tackled the obstacle course...she was really motoring along until she had a bit of trouble with the sandbag at stage 3 & that cost her a lot of time but she finished with a time of 2:13:73 which is pretty good considering the majority of the girls didn't even manage to complete it...her place at the top didn't last long as Jun Hyo Sung of Secret knocked her outta the throne...the eventual winner was Lee Pani with a time of 58:48.

some screen caps & a streaming cut coming later ;)

92145288.png

83647876.png

24679945.png

65521319.png

30557148.png

82230917.png

55761757.png

68306033.png

14938699.png

c10.png

c11g.png

c12.png

95298065.png

c13.png

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi

Thanks for the pictures and spoilers

Yeah you are not alone in this i really loved her outfit and performance

oh and her hair too was great and matches with her outfit. But watsup with Junhyung

he looked like a girl next door,but i loved his rap though

Does it mean yeonie came in third on Let go dream team

(101031) CHAE YEON + BEAST JUNHYUNG - MA LOVER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny9D3bo5lzg&feature=player_embedded

thanks for the links and caps! :)

she looked great in the MC performance, loved the outfit. I don't dislike the red jacket, but this outfit was better IMO.

finally she performed with A.Minor!!! I guess he was nervous... but it's OK. that was his 1st perf on a music show, right? ^^

hope to see him performing again, maybe next week with Yeonie? besides, he's hot hehe!

I enjoyed her Inkigayo perf too ^^ have to agree with some people here, not a fan of the outfit... other than that, the perf was good!

love to see hot and well known guys rapping for Yeonie :)

I'd like to see Jaebum on stage with Chae Yeon, since he's a great rapper and also a fan of Yeonie ;)

thanks for the links, again! :)

@BulgogiThanks for the pictures and spoilersYeah you are not alone in this i really loved her outfit and performanceoh and her hair too was great and matches with her outfit. But watsup with Junhyunghe looked like a girl next door,but i loved his rap thoughDoes it mean yeonie came in third on Let go dream team (101031) CHAE YEON + BEAST JUNHYUNG - MA LOVERhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny9D3bo5lzg&feature=player_embedded

well, I think she came in 4th overall but I'm not too sure cuz I stopped paying attention after she got 'dethroned' :lol:

here's the cut of her part...

101031.E53.LGDTS2.CyCut1/2

101031.E53.LGDTS2.CyCut2/2

thanks for the links and caps! :)she looked great in the MC performance, loved the outfit. I don't dislike the red jacket, but this outfit was better IMO.finally she performed with A.Minor!!! I guess he was nervous... but it's OK. that was his 1st perf on a music show, right? ^^hope to see him performing again, maybe next week with Yeonie? besides, he's hot hehe!I enjoyed her Inkigasyo perf too ^^ have to agree with some people here, not a fan of the outfit... other than that, the perf was good!love to see hot and well known guys rapping for Yeonie :)I'd like to see Jaebum on stage with Chae Yeon, since he's a great rapper and also a fan of Yeonie ;)thanks for the links, again! :)

I'd like to see her with PSY...that guy was bringing down the house on Music Core, going into the crowd & stuff haha...plus didn't he get coupled with CY once on Xman? It'll be a reunion :P

^ thx for the pics ;)

yeah, I guess that pairing on Xman wasn't the most popular :phew:

her "look x3" outfits are still the best tho' & especially like the pink one which she wore for that Open Concert a few weeks ago that KBS just aired today...here's the YT link to her perf...the weather was wet & rainy as you can see drizzle coming down & the crowd was wearing plastic honchos but still a great perf. :D

101031.KBS.OpenConcert.CY cut.Lookx3

101031.Kbs.OpenConcert.Cy cut.DuriseoRemix

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi

You welcome

I enjoyed it too and really love the background song

Yeonie's introduction of let go dream team was cute but she was sexy at the same time

I love her outift and all the girls had their unique beauty.

Yeonie did really good as the first person to go is like she gave the rest of the

girls an idea how tough the game was going to be.

She was funny as usuall and see how those girls were cheering for her.

^ thx for the pics  ;)

yeah, I guess that pairing on Xman wasn't the most popular  :phew:

her "look x3" outfits are still the best tho' & especially like the pink one which she wore for that Open Concert a few weeks ago that KBS just aired today...here's the YT link to her perf...the weather was wet & rainy as you can see drizzle coming down & the crowd was wearing plastic honchos but still a great perf.  :D

101031.KBS.OpenConcert.CY cut.Lookx3

101031.Kbs.OpenConcert.Cy cut.DuriseoRemix

haha!! yeah, not popular at all :lol:

thanks for the links! ^^

I liked the Crazy outfits better :) more fun. I liked the Look x3 outfits she wore during the first perfs, the sexier ones ;) (those which got banned :lol:)

@Bulgogi

Thanks for the links

OMG THIS IS SO FUNNY, YALL SHOULD CHECK THIS OUT

YeonieB2uty on twitter tweeted this to yeonie to watch, dont miss it

http://theuglydance.com/?v=obhzwvnvfa

so funny!! thanks for sharing ^^

//edit

forgot to share these pics before :P

credit as tagged

24534401.jpg

78875321.jpg

89064223.jpg

61518653.jpg

84366108.jpg

75538559.jpg

97096644.jpg

10556188.jpg

74788798.jpg

love the pics! great quality... and Yeonie looks so pretty!!

Been so busy during Halloween. I just checked out the perf featuring junhyung.

I am a fan of B3ST but, I kind of miss SHY now. He was cute when he sang with CY

As well as A.Minor. I don't know why but, A.M makes my heart skip a beat when I see him. kekee.

I also hope CY doesn't wear the red jacket anymore. I would like to see her in a cute dress.

Something like when she was performing with Alex back in the days.

@maryosei Thanks for sharing that link. That was too funny

Guest maryosei

CHAE YEON TWEETED THIS MESSAGE

남들 다 힘들어하는 월요일..일찍부터 커피숍에 나와서 여유부리고 앉았다 ㅋ부러우면 지는 거닷!! ^^ 이제 브런치를 먹으러 가볼까 ?허세 작렬 ㅋ 오늘 스케줄은 오전 열한시에 끝났음 ~~ 유후후

http://twitpic.com/32tv7j

I GOOGLE TRANSLATED IT AND THIS IS WHAT I GOT OUT OF IT

It is hard for others early on Monday .. and speaks in a coffee shop and sat ㅋbureowoomyeon not afford to come out and geodat! ^ ^ Now, let's go out for brunch? Bluff bows ㅋ eleven am at the end of the schedule today ~ ~ yuhuhu

YEONIE ALSO TWEETED THIS YESTERDAY

요즘 갑자기 아이폰이 무선접속이 잘 안되는터에 못하는게 많아서 ㅡㅡ 트위터도 잘 안하게되궁~~ 무선이 더 빠르니까^^ 그 어떤것이든 빠른속도에 익숙해지면 조금만 느려져도 답답해하는 나를 보면서... 워워~~~ 해보지만 역시나 답답해한다 ㅋㅋ

GOOGLE TRANSLATION

Suddenly, the iPhone's wireless connection is now really bad grounds, many do not even know ㅡ ㅡ anhagedoegung Twitter ~ ~ ^ ^ that would be faster wireless, or anything that rapidly become accustomed to seeing me a little to slow the riveting ... Oh I though I try to be riveting yeoksina ㅋ ㅋ

I think in the twitpic that is her house see her laptop on the table next to the

coffe cups. she is so neat and clean

Guest ~*RiKa*~

loved her recent perf!! but I still want A.Minor to do the rapping :rolleyes:

btw these ads are really annoying

maryosei thanks for sharing her tweets :) we really need a translator

there's a girl on twitter who translated yeonie's tweets before!! gonna ask her to translate these later ;)

what did they say to each other http://img153.imageshack.us/i/ef7ac52b5924fc64d52af12.jpg/ wanna know!!

CBS Special Public Broadcasting (( fabulous :wub: ))

121d97284ccd78c93bb8c3.jpg

140abd254ccd7a41484b1e.jpg

173dbe244ccd7be41a24cd.jpg

1371f1264ccd792843b0ac.jpg

1464de274ccd790a2b95cf.jpg

181a24254ccd7b0f0c4796.jpg

200bdf254ccd79da4514c2.jpg

203f37264ccd7b34c57267.jpg

1229fc244ccd7991433ca9.jpg

1574e1264ccd7b57157d77.jpg

11204d284ccd79b72e713a.jpg

203831244ccd7c09300a03.jpg

credit daum.net

^ that special 10th anniversary episode with CY is going to air this upcoming Sunday...I see CY next to Kim Do-Hyang in the cap below & I recognize Kim Jong Suh standing right behind them...the dangyunhaji game from Xman flashed thru my mind when I saw him & the way CY knocked him down :lol:

2010110307403310011.jpg

cr: newsen.com

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi

Thanks much for the pictures

OMG she look so hot in that outfit and cant wait to see the full episode

YEONIE TWEETED THIS MESSAGE

즐겨보던 드라마 '성스' 가 끝났소 하루 빨리 다른 드라마로 갈아타야겠소 후유증이 크오 ♪(´ε` )그대들도 밤이 늦었으니 어서 잠자리에 드는게 좋겠소 ~~ ^^ 나 지금 머래니? 암튼 꿈에서 봅시다 굿나이트트트 드라마사랑 연채 아웅

GOOGLE TRANSLATIONS

SHE FIND TIME TO WATCH HER FAVORITE DRAMAS, GOOD FOR HER.

Remember you enjoy drama seongseu 'is over, soon I'll have to transfer to another drama sequelae keuoh ♪ (' ε `) I go to bed too late, so something that night ^ ^ I think you meoraeni now? Anyway, love the drama in the dream Let's gutnayiteuteuteu Aung yeonchae

^ yeah, she does look really sexy in that outfit for 1000 Songs. :wub:

Judging by that google translation, looks like CY was a fan of Sungkyunkwan Scandal & today was the final episode and now she has to find another drama to get hooked on haha.