I thought the same thing that if jay park wasnt busy he would have

fit perfectly as a rapper for yeonie since he raps good, with good

english accent, his fans would love to see him on stage again

and also likes CY.

another pic from the CBS Festival

credit: Baidue4570dfa6dc690de5bee906.jpg

she looks so skinny!!

yay!! she'll perform this weekend ;)

i was just wondering...if you can choose three rappers to rap for CY unnie's "Ma Lover", who would you guys pick? (you can exclude jun hyung since he's gonna rap for her tomorrow)

mhh... I actually wanna see A.Minor on stage :P

can't think of anyone else right now, I'll be back with my choices later ^^

Guest maryosei

THIS IS NOT ABOUT CHAE YEON BUT DOES IN SOME WAY THOUGH

Cant believe that just two days with a teaser out VNT girl group have a thread

already which was created the same day where you can see more of them and their pictures, i

wonder where they got those pictures from. These girls are a big deal to shinee's fans now

because of minho with over 90,000 viewers just for a teaser, hope they dont disappoint so

check them out if you are a fan or would become one.

VNT OFFICIAL THREAD

http://www.6theory.com/forum/index.php/topic/13621-vnt-official-thread/

VNT INTERNATIONAL FORUM, NOT YET DONE BUT IS ACTIVE

http://z15.invisionfree.com/VNT_International/index.php?act=idx

^ gahhh, I woke up too late to catch it live but thanks for the link & yeah, that's A.Minor...finally got to see him. :)

Glad she ditched that red jacket too hehe...hmmm, what rapper would I like to see? how about Outsider? it would take him 2 seconds to do that part. :lol:

st12884218213524231420.jpg

Guest maryosei

@Shinhdeplol and @lis_424

Thanks for the links

Well the rappers voice sounded exactly like A.Minor's but i didnt know it was him

though.

A.Minor if that is really you then you are so hot and thanks for showing up

I love Yeonie's outfit but today i felt like all the performers rushed in their performances

as if they had another event to attend.

Wow! A.Minor is hot! He seem nervous though.

Since it's his debut with CY he probably was.

He didn't come out a second time like SHY. =(

There so many ways to promote this songs with different rapper.

Wouldn't be cool with Jaebum sang this with CY since he is a huge fan. =)

Love her outfit today.

Can't wait until the next performance.

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi

Thanks for the links and pictures

Yeonie looks so pretty and sexy in the October issue of Cool Music magazine especially the

first and third picture melted my heart.

CHAE YEON'S MUSIC VIDEO WITH THE MOST VIEWERS WHICH GOT DELETED RIGHT AFTER IT CAME OUT IS BACK UP ON YOUTUBE AGAIN.

MV HQ ENG l Chae Yeon (채연) - 봐봐봐 (Look Look Look)「K-Pop July 2010」

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zocy2GuhnB4&feature=related

It's so weird but am glad is active again

^ it looks like it's going to be a heckuva show...I read they are going to compete in five different events or something & I've seen some of the gals all soaked too. :w00t: Of course I'm rooting for CY but if she can't win, my second choice is NS Yoonji. B)

no idea about this pic...wonder if it's before her Inkigayo appearance? hope not cuz I don't like that red jacket & thought she finally got rid of it yesterday on MC haha...check out the towel wrapped around her legs...must be cold!

808328f26f6b2319342accd.jpg

cr: baidu bar

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi and @sparkling Tearz

Thanks for the pictures

OMG you made me laughed so hard because you sounded so funny when you said you

thought she had gotten rid of the red jacket, well said because i dont like it either

but dont worry i think it was for CBS FM Pocheon Fortune Festival that she performed two

days ago that you posted on page 785 besides i dont think she will repeat outfit within

a short time like that.

Has let go dream team aired already and am also rooting for her to be at least in

1st to 3rd position.

^ ah, good memory maryosei :D

yeah, those pics were prolly taken from that performance...btw, I still don't know who those 2 guys were in that pic w/ CY but looking at their cyworld, but I wonder if they are involved in the music/entertainment biz somehow cuz they have all kinds of pics taken with various celebs posted there. :unsure:

http://www.cyworld.com/kts821210

here's A.Minor's cyworld...a pic he posted of himself before or after his perf on MC yesterday...

http://www.cyworld.com/a-minor

15660471.png

yup, LGDT already aired cuz I believe it airs around 10:30 in the morning local Korean time...I see a bunch of news articles about it but I don't want to peek at them cuz they might contain 'spoilers' on who was crowned Queen.

btw, Inkigayo should be streaming live soon right?

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi

Thanks much for the picture

OMG A.Minor so hot hot hot

You funny you dont wanna peak haha

Yeah it was suppose to be aired 3:50PM and 1:50AM chicago time but i dont know what's

going on because it seems like they are showing Music bank performance on inkigayo so i

really dont know when it gonna start so am going to bed kinda sad. haha

Just watched the performance on Inkigayo! Mmm, I didn't really like her outfit, but besides that another great performance! And i thought Junhyung by far, has got to be the best featuring in the performances? Unless, I'm being bias XD

//EDIT

c450452d1a2576a58b1399a.jpg

Here's some caps from the performance..haha. Then, I guess it's my bias? XD

^

^ really? cuz the stream worked fine for me...she just got done performing & I gotta disagree. i dug her outfit cuz it reminded me of a sorta retro 70s velour style & plus the color matched her hair haha

as for the rap...all I can say, is I miss A.Minor or for that matter, Son Ho Young cuz this dude from B2ST was just mumbling & I couldn't understand a word he was saying plus all those fan girls cheering for him was annoying too. <_<

Guest Lis_424

i just watched the Inkigayo performance XD love it! but i agree with Sparkling Tearz; not digging the outfit.. too dull

to me, A. Minor did the best rap so far, his voice was perfect but can be louder XD and i wish he appeared longer and had more screen time with CHae Yeon.. i might be bias cuz lately i've started to like B2st songs.. i actually love Junhyung and Chae Yeon's chemistry in this performance.. they looked at each other and Junhyung didn't just rap and go away... his outfit could be more manly tho to look more compatible with CY XD ahaha

The only thing i wish was the camera shots to be better.. there are some nice shot though like around 2:25 mark.. i like the camera shots from the Music Core performance more.. it captured the dance and CY more XD

sorry im being to critical >__< anyway i just cant wait for more Ma Lover performances... i am so excited for this song.. more excited than Look Look LOok ^___^ cuz i love this ballad, i want more ppl to acknowledge CY's vocals