The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest energywen

My friend saw Chaeyeon outside SBS today.

Her manager got down the car to buy something and she was in the car.

She wind down the window and talked to fans.

Friend went over to talk to her about me >.>

She replied my tweet just now too.

2k1f.jpg

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi88

Thanks for the pictures and it seems like we moved from page 765 to the next page really fast.

That's what i thought at first, i was like oh chae yeon lost one of her earring but those two guys who commented on

that didnt realized that the ear mic wouldnt fit if she had the other earring on.

i really enjoyed her performance today and the outfit was really cute too.

@energywen

You havent posted here for a while hope you doing good. i guess your friend was happy to talk to her and i like her

outfit she was wearing, too bad we didnt see how it really look like since she was in the car.

i was wondering when does she get the time to drive her own car since her manager always drives her around.

^

her eyelashes are so pretty! wonder if they're heavy? I think I'm gonna try wearing fake eyelashes :)

thanks for the links to her perf!! she's back in business ;) finally!! I missed her ^^

I like her hair during the Music Core perf, she looks like a greek goddess... a very hot one haha! ^_^

here are more fan pics taken outside SBS...nice of her to take time out  to talk to her fans & always with the cute poses but she doesn't  seem happy with her hair in one of the pics haha

she looks adorable in the first one haha!! her hair looks fine ^^ really cute!

thanks a lot for the pics, people!

about SK... I have to agree with Yeonie, her legs are the best!!

I like legs like hers, not those long skinny ones. I prefer nice toned legs ;)

I'd like to have legs like hers... >.<

here are some more, from her perf in Chile China (sorry!!)

credit: baidu

2igyljn.jpg

2we026o.jpg

from SBS Tomorrow Festival

credit: baidu + as tagged

9azpc1.jpg

a4282u.jpg

15czxwm.jpg

with some lucky fans!

2rw55c0.jpg

Guest maryosei

wow did i miss out on something because i never knew she went to chile and even performed there. it seems like she

performed shake too.

@Bulgogi88

I quite remember her car was either infiniti G35,36 or 37 coupe

thanks for the pictures

nsd021879x is an account name for someone who uploaded xman but it got suspended like nebs

accounts did but is active again so yall can watch if you feel like it and it english sub too. chae yeon is in

almost all the videos the person uploaded. examples x.m.#58 ep.128 1/8 (eng) and x.m.#54 ep.120 1/8 (eng)

Biheha,liltoaznderil and swe3tazngrl101 are another account name for someone who uploaded loveletters.

examples,loveletter 117.1 w/sub, and Loveletter Season 2 Ep 50.

Yeonie twittered this picture

http://twitpic.com/2hiybj

^

her eyelashes are so pretty! wonder if they're heavy? I think I'm gonna try wearing fake eyelashes :)

Ah! fake eyelashes it's an addiction for me. I feel so naked without them. You should try them.

I love her outfit on Inkigayo. I especially love her boots. I have to get myself one of those.

sorry about the typo! I always make that mistake, probably 'cause I'm from Chile ^^

China, Chile... they're kinda similar :P

thanks fort he pics and links!!

Yeonie looks good with blue eyes ^^

so, we still don't know who the guy on the plane is *sighs*

mhhh... can't imagine who he is. I guess she'll never say! too bad... :P

can't wait to watch!! but I'm at the office now *sighs*

Guest maryosei

@not_popular

Never knew you were from chile, good to know, by the way are you a girl or a guy

@Bulgogi88

i know you are a guy but where you from

Yeonie moves up to number 9 spot on soompi

SOOMPI TOP TEN

Weekly K-Pop Music Chart 2010 - August Week 3

9. (+1) Chae Yeon - 봐 봐 봐 (Look Look Look)

Score: 531

Genre: Pop/Dance

This week it moves up another spot to No. 9.

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi88

i was wondering too because i also dont know how they come up with the numbers.

Thanks for the pictures and also answering my question, very thankful.

This show is gonna be good, the lady next to chae yeon is very funny and she was on strong heart with her too.

I really like her outfit and her manager too was at the clothing store with her.

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

here's a link to a video of when CY unnie was still in japan :

hehe, i don't understand japanese at all...only a little, but i still have no clue what they were saying the whole time.

i wanna see CY unnie perform in this week's music shows! :wacko:

Guest maryosei

@Bulgogi88 and @Not_popular

You guys are so good and am really in awe of you Bulgogi88.

For a sec i thought they filmed Tent in the city in china when you said her chinese fans recorded her during taping

and realized it couldnt be.

Thanks a lot for the links, very helpful

Is this the first episode of Tent in the city

Haha, the beginning of fancam 2 was just hilarious because yeonie didnt know where to stand.

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

here's the latest schedule update but I'm too lazy to google translate it...so hoping someone will do it & post it. :P

thanks for posting her upcoming schedule! i translated it on google translator and it seems like she'll be appearing on MuBank, MuCore, & Inki! :w00t: YAY! i don't understand what was translated from the google translator 100%, but i did see some pretty good shows she'll be attending. she'll be on some Chuseok special show & some concerts and a MBC & KBS special something. will anticipate seeing her on those shows! :)

Thanks for pics and schedule guys. She looks so cute. ^^

I'm glad she got more screen time on SK in the second part. She was so funny when she was trying

to sell the shirt. It was cute when she tried on the tiara. :lol: She sure knows how to make everyone laugh. ^_^

I think Chae Yeon would make a great miss Korea. ^^

I recently watched entertainmnent weekly, they talked about how people like

to follow simple dance moves. Chae Yeon's x3 Look was included. ^^

Did anyone watched last Saturday Showbiz Extra? Chae Yeon did an interview on Kpop zone.

She said she will promote another song after x3 Look. It was really sweet when she said she loves

all of her fans at the end. ^^

I've made a gif to share ~

cysgb.gif

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

I recently watched Weekly entertainmnent, they talked about how people like

to follow simple dance moves. Chae Yeon's x3 Look was included. ^^

Did anyone watched last Saturday Showbiz Extra? Chae Yeon did an interview on Kpop zone.

She said she will promote another song after x3 Look. It was really sweet when she said she loves

all of her fans at the end. ^^

i'm glad she'll be promoting another song after "Lookx3"! i hope it's one of the songs A.minor made :w00t: i like "Lies" & "Ma Lover" but if i were to choose one, i would def choose "Ma Lover" because it's very different from the songs CY unnie has performed/promoted from her debut till now.

what do you guys think? what song do you guys want to see her promote next? and why? :lol:

waaa!! so many pics and goodies :)

love you, guys!

thanks for sharing ;)

Yeonie' gonna be busy... yay for us! ^^

hope she's not too tired ;)

maryosei

I'm a girl ^^

did you think I was a guy? maybe I do sound like a guy sometimes... have to stop complimenting Yeonie's body so much :lol:

** edit **

iMAGiNATiONS

didn't see your post before =P

mhhh... I always have problems choosing  my fave song from Yeonie's albums, I usually like all of them ^^

but I'd like to see her performing one of the songs A.minor made. I think "Ma Lover" is the best choice. the song is good and A.Minor's part is really nice, a soft rap that goes well with Yeonie's voice.

besides, I'd like to listen to this song without the unnecessary autotune ;) (I like the song, but I think it would have sounded even better without the autotune)

[Eng] Star Golden Bell ( full show )

i thought the mc was pretty rude to her -__-

not sure if this been posted

53730848201008051810061.jpg

Cr:baidu

i also missed Showbiz Extra but i watched it HERE!!

thanks everyone for a ll the links & pics :D

more gifs :)

2e0sbgm.jpg

2v99b0w.jpg

youtubeshs2ccnew.gif

youtubeshs2cctrnew.gif

youtubefgjlolgkjhrw.gif

what do you guys think? what song do you guys want to see her promote next? and why? :lol:

i want her to promote two other songs actually , the album is full with great songs , maybe cos i'm bias but i really think her album should 've been one of the top 5 , its awesome & she should be proud of herself :wub:

k the two songs would be Ma Lover & Come and Get me :)

^

"Come and get me" is a great choice too! Yeonie's voice sounds really sexy on that song ;)

thanks for the links and esp for the gifs... so cute!

pics from Mnet Tent in the City

credit as tagged

2itmsqr.jpg

14ty691.jpg

35bxog6.jpg

161gu1x.jpg

8x375w.jpg

20rojrt.jpg

15r01sz.jpg

34rdums.jpg

<3

I think it's about time to update the first post of the thread, right?

gonna start working on it this weekend ;)

Guest maryosei

@Amura

I actually wants her to promote one of these three songs Ma lover, lies or come and get me but who wouldnt love Ma

lover that song is dope and i hope she realizes that is the best on the album and hopefully promote that.

Anyways about the showbiz extra which one did you watched because it seems like i watched the wrong one which

interviewed ivy, and shinee.i watched the one which aired on saturday 2010-08-21 Showbiz Extra Weekend Special

edition but chae yeon wasnt in it.

Haha, after watching star golden bell in english all of them were humiliated and embarrased and i now thinks it was

indeed scripted.

Cant believe this haha, the A.Minor guy thinks that i know much about him and Chae yeon and this is what he wrote

@maryosei wow you know so much about me and chaeyeon?^^

DaAminor 1 week ago

Anyways, this is a short clip of Chae yeon performing at SBS 20 anniversary of Tomorrow Festival. Was this

performances in korea or china.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/3Piz4iIXJ0A/

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/8vPrEz46dfI/

Do you guys remember this drama that had chae and lee jung in it, was pretty funny to me

http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playindex.do?lid=1431624&iid=1042660&cid=5

Guest maryosei

Finally been able to watch the showbiz extra and chae mentioned about Ma lover how you would love that song when you

listen to it so hopefully she promotes that and also have an MV for this song.

she also said the director of her look at MV was a senior student from her university and knew him from the past so

it was very relaxing environment for the shooting of the MV.

awww, love all her fans abroad how cute is that.

Anyways very sleepy now, gudnite guys and see yall tomorrow by HIS GRACE.

Guest suusse

OMG ! hope it was a rehearsal......... her mic wasnt workiiin!!!!! aaaah I feel so bad for her, she kept turnin back and she cudnt give her best!!! arrrrgh they @ Diva concert totally ruined her perf!!

Guest maryosei

From how i see it it started cutting off around 0:43 and she stopped dancing for a while so is definately a rehersal

and she really good for not quitting in that situation.

she looks kinda tired in the second picture that was taken during her EtN interview last week

Thanks for the links and pictures