The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest vietbui

do u have other link? like maybe youtube?

I can't view the link u've posted :(

btw, the song that she sang in japan mnet countdown is a japanese song right?

im having the same problem so if anyone have a different link plz post thnx in advance

Guest energywen

the new forum...english version of lcy.com...will b out by the end of the week...gona upload some vids n ...special mp3s for you guys! hurhurs...

but unless is vids from lcy.com, the rest will haf the english forum's unique copyright...thou we are the eng version..we cant rip everything from there rite? hurhurs... (:

Guest pinklegirl007

^ Your welcome!!

I made a pm list and your added... :)

I loved CY's performace in the SBS award... there seems to no news of after that perf....

Thanks, s3imaDen for letting them know. Here is the direct link for those who still want the episode of the Vitamin Show where Minwoo feeds Chae Yeon:

Chae Yeon & Minwoo on Vitamin Show

Oh, cutegurl.. i wanted that vitamin show desperately but mega juz hates me T_T. Is there any chance that u can post up another link, plzzzzzz (10000000XXXX)????

Guest Lis_424

thx for adding me pinklegirl007 ^__^

yeah .. there's no news of her ... can't wait till febuary when her album comes out and she comes out more to promote

Thanks, cutegurl!! I've been looking everywhere for the vitamin show! :lol:

tho I'm more of a briyeon shippers, but I still want to see cute minchae moments

Nueng where have u been?? :lol: