The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest shiela8917

Is it true that Chae yeon's album will be release on Feb. 4?

~~~~~

Thanks for the link nessa! can't hardly understand what she sang, but I like her dance with that glow stick, it's rather unique for me. So cute.<333 haha! she deserves that 5 stars btw, she always performs with full of energy and all smiles.<333 She's pretty too, as always.... I just noticed she and Tei (always) standing next to each other. ^_^

~~~~~

Chae Yeon Calendars 2007

January

1ns5.th.jpg

2kh0.th.jpg

3uv7.th.jpg

February

5rj0.th.jpg

March

7ka6.th.jpg

7axt8.th.jpg

7bsp1.th.jpg

April

8vg3.th.jpg

9iz8.th.jpg

May

10qd0.th.jpg

11fl5.th.jpg

June

12cs7.th.jpg

13oz3.th.jpg

July

14hl1.th.jpg

15fs0.th.jpg

August

16lq1.th.jpg

17ji4.th.jpg

September

18bm8.th.jpg

19jj4.th.jpg

October

20qd9.th.jpg

21xk6.th.jpg

November

22sb6.th.jpg

23tb4.th.jpg

December

24ok2.th.jpg

25mh1.th.jpg

credits to: wenting (baidu)

Guest energywen

LOL!

i am the wenting from baidu ><"

thank you for uploading...

hahahahahaas! (:

anyway...

feb sld haf 3 editions oso mahs.. =X

and ... they arent very nice...

so sorry... x)

Guest shiela8917

really?! yay! Thanks so much for making them. Your effort is really appreciated since, it's not easy to make those 25 calendars and still you've manage to make them all look beautiful and awesome! You have such a great skills. thumbik4.gifI actually made the first one my wallpaper and printed some of it, hope you don't mind that. ^_^

Guest yongieee

i loveeed her jazz performance on xman. i love her voice!

thanks for the chae yeon calendars!! i love the january one :)

and i agree. her and tei seem pretty close hehehe

Guest s3imaDen

Is it true that Chae yeon's album will be release on Feb. 4?

~~~~~

Thanks for the link nessa! can't hardly understand what she sang, but I like her dance with that glow stick, it's rather unique for me. So cute.<333 haha! she deserves that 5 stars btw, she always performs with full of energy and all smiles.<333 She's pretty too, as always.... I just noticed she and Tei (always) standing next to each other. ^_^

-edit-

i saw at z-degrees tat she'll be releasing her album in jan? not sure though....

I realised that she was standing with hoyoung after since Tei started his performance though....

heheheheh... i see them standing together all the time... i was talking to Nuengie about that... kept on taking caps for her... hahaahah XD heheh =)

i'm glad tat she got 5 stars, which is not bad at all =) its in the mid..heehheh =)

wenting! i guess tat u must teach me photoshop then!!! i wanna do calenders and pretty posters too!!!! :D

Sparkling Tearz: eer... i duno though.. never watched xman in youtube.. hehehe T_T

u can go to LL thread to dl it i think....?

Guest energywen

From wad i gathered from leechaeyeon.com, chaeyeon's album is tentatively releasing one Feb 4th 2007. They are still trying to contact the Korean side for confirmation. More news I will post up here.

For all those who likes chaeyeon, leechaeyeon.com has a chinese forum that has fast news, fast photos and subbed videos for the fans. I will say it is one of the best forums around for Chaeyeon. And for people that doesn't understand chinese, fret not. Give them/us abit more time and we will post up translated english news. (I am trying to work out something with the other fans to do up the english part...)Once we do up the tutorial for registration to the forum in english, i will post in soompi for all. (: The forum is recognized by the management company. And Chaeyeon has an account there as well.

And thank you for the nice compliements for the calendars. (:

s3imaDen, u can go request for a Chaeyeon Baidu Bar siggy too. hurhurs...most of us got a baidu bar siggy for use.

I realised that she was standing with hoyoung after since Tei started his performance though....

heheheheh... i see them standing together all the time... i was talking to Nuengie about that... kept on taking caps for her... hahaahah XD heheh =)

i'm glad tat she got 5 stars, which is not bad at all =) its in the mid..heehheh =)

Should say she stand with hoyoung and tei all the time. I think hoyoung went stand with chaeyeon and tei after chaeyeon performance >_<

but chae yeon stand with tei all the time from the begining (except the very begining where chaeyeon stand between hodong and pms), but hoyoung and chaeyeon are so cute :blush:

another thing.. chaeyeon updates her cyworld. not her picture, but her dog

6330338741497385894583.jpg

6330338637923658491398.jpg

Mini is so cute >< (i guess that is mini, if not that is honey)

Guest s3imaDen

Should say she stand with hoyoung and tei all the time. I think hoyoung went stand with chaeyeon and tei after chaeyeon performance >_<

but chae yeon stand with tei all the time from the begining (except the very begining where chaeyeon stand between hodong and pms), but hoyoung and chaeyeon are so cute :blush:

another thing.. chaeyeon updates her cyworld. not her picture, but her dog

they stood together when *changy changy* since tei started performing.. heheh =)

i love hoyoung couple too!! :wub:

wenting.. i dun wan siggi.. but i wanna learn to make pretty posters!!! ahahahahah XD i think u can think teach me!!! muahaahah XD

her dog is sooo adorable!!! specially the pic of the dog in the blanket!!!!!

Guest Mirae-chan

kiyopdamiraidr5.gif

Just a random gif from the 1st part of the X-Man special.. kyaa when I resized it u can barely see CY now thou o__o

>___< Roma's so cuute <333333

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

Mirae-chan! That GIF was soo cute! hehe Unnie looks adorable and so does Brian! I remember seeing the part the air compressor first attack Brian his facial expression was extremely priceless!

Wishing unnie was sitting next to Junjin!

lala my new favorite singer, her dance moves are sick yo, and i just love seeing her on teh korean variety shows, it shows that shes still humble, and would like a few good laughs here and now. acutally i kinda dig her personality its really down to earth, its probably because she struggled so much as a new artist in japan, that shes so humble, but everytime i see her on happy company shares, or love letter or x-man, i get a crack out of her jokes and personality. shes so pretty too, haha overall .. shes pretty awesome .. did i mention, that her voice is sooo beautiful !!!

Guest s3imaDen

lala my new favorite singer, her dance moves are sick yo, and i just love seeing her on teh korean variety shows, it shows that shes still humble, and would like a few good laughs here and now. acutally i kinda dig her personality its really down to earth, its probably because she struggled so much as a new artist in japan, that shes so humble, but everytime i see her on happy company shares, or love letter or x-man, i get a crack out of her jokes and personality. shes so pretty too, haha overall .. shes pretty awesome .. did i mention, that her voice is sooo beautiful !!!

dance moves are sick yo? :blink:

Anyways, heyyy <3 glad u start to like her too =)

i really like her personality, being humble, sweet, caring :)

when everyone is focusing on briyeon.. i'm staring at HOYEON!!! AHAHAHAHAH XD

they are just tooo cute!!

snapshot20070101223204.jpg

HOYEON :blush: