The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

Yeah, Its Almost Like Heroine 6? Like They Test You On

How Smart You Are, Like THeres This oNe Ladie& She'll Ask you math questions and you have to try to beat her by asking her harder math questions and yeah, but the english game i think is the funniest.

Cause most of the korean gassos dont know english so its hard for

them and they do hilarious things =D

You Should Try Watching It& Maybe Itll be easier for you to understand

Guest ROCKWITHU

Kim Hee Chul and Chae Yeon? :huh: Never would have come up w/ that.

Definitely loving her new single third love. Like this mv too better than Only You. Really didn't like the aerobic looking outfits for only you.

Guest happy.birthday

my mom told me chae yeon and kim hee chul are going out. is that true or just rumors cuz i think she read something on yahoo korea

I heard that too. It was because their cyworld layout was similar, but i think Hee Chul said that Chae yeon is just a close nuna.

I wouldn't have minded the pair though.

Guest hunnibunni

i didn't think so either (about hee chul & chae yeon) but i dunno after seeing this..maybe heechul has an innocent crush on her..hehe

img_3_384_0.jpg

i didn't know it was going to come out so small but o well..ill try to explain it

on heechul's cy it says "i love someone..do i need a reason for that?" and it goes on about how he loves someone and he's watching from afar" from feb 17th

on chae yeon's cy it says "without any reason, should i just accept him? can i?" and then she says no! think straight! from feb 18

and they have the same cy layout and their titles for their cy;s..heechul's says "you", and cy's says "you" both in the same font and color..

sorry it may not make any sense..lol korean slang is hard to translate ^^;;

Guest jinkixp

hahaha

seem like many people don't like Only You's outfits

but every outfit that she wears is cool to me

she looks good on everything

agreed.

hunnibunni thank you for translation

As long as we don't hear from their mouths, it's a rumor.

I think they are close friend since chaeyeon is nice to everyone

After I watched Love Letter today episode, in next week preview, i think i saw chae yeon pair up with hee chul, but i maybe wrong. it's really hard to see.

I really want chaeyeon to pair up with tei in Love Letter (which seems like she also wanted to be like that in today ep)

Guest chaserj7

seem like many people don't like Only You's outfits

but every outfit that she wears is cool to me

she looks good on everything

dangg true she does! :lol:

but Kim Hee Chul and Chae Yeon is a reaaaally odd pairing, if you ask me. he's so much younger than she is.. and the cyworld thing.. they may be talking about people other than themselves, but just decided to use the same layouts anywayy, cos maybe they share a sibling-like relationship.. :blink:

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

MAN! I want Chae Yeon to get Tei! or Tablo! hehe :) and no Briyeon this week sooo SAD! Brian will prolly get BSG or Bada i'm thinking....

But the idea of HeeChul and Chae Yeon dating...no offense scares me, because to me they are both really pretty hehe...:)