The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest energywen

regarding forums for chaeyeon, i tink most of us here heard of leechaeyeon.com, don't we? especially if you download those videos with chinese subs, u will c their copright at the top...and if you go to baidu n c those pics, some/most are from leechaeyeon.com.

curently we are trying to include a english section to the forum so dat overseas(non-chinese)fans of chaeyeon can join us there and get 1st hand news and pictures. we will get the news and translate them to english and post for the non-chinese speaking. (: chaeyeon has an account there, and the company knows about the forum. even china mag mentioned the forum to chaeyeon when she was there for an interview, and she said she know bout it.

--

the blog wwwa posted...was of KYOKO...a japanese fan who is quite close to chaeyeon. (:

Guest s3imaDen

^ wwoooow.... chae yeon knows about chaeyeon.com??

tats soo coooolll :)

cy has an account there too??? i wonder wats the id XD

woooww..a fan who is quite close to chae yeon?? i envy her!!!!!!!!!

flash?? oooooooooo... TT_TT

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

AWWW! Yes I used to have a Chae Yeon forum, but it's closed down! :)

I will for sure join the new one! hehe :)

My favorite couple for Chae Yeon now is ummm...still Chainnie!! FOREVER!

CHAINNIE FIGHTING!

Guest energywen

give us more time to set it up, the english part of the forum. s3imaDen u go join it 1st, since u understands chinese. we will get the english part up asap. (: looking forward to more pp joining us there! actually there are alot of US/Canada fans inside already. but they understand chinese to a certain extent. and for most of the sub forums, we had put english headings to it already. (:

Guest paigehk

an English forum for CHAEYEON...that's super cool!!!!

I will definitely register. Yay....a whole place for ChaeYeon fans!!!

I just know that chae yeon was in 김태영 (Kim Tae Young) MV back in 2000 O_O. Was that before chae yeon went to japan? the song name is 오랜 방황의 끝 (the one that chaeyeon sang in Mnet Countdong in Japan)

and she was also in 조정현's mv too in 2003 (before her debute, i think)

I saw the mv in KYOKO's cyworld

http://minihp.cyworld.nate.com/pims/main/p...sp?tid=50504651

Guest s3imaDen

I just know that chae yeon was in 김태영 (Kim Tae Young) MV back in 2000 O_O. Was that before chae yeon went to japan? the song name is 오랜 방황의 끝 (the one that chaeyeon sang in Mnet Countdong in Japan)

was she in hong kyung min's Mv too??

i remember reading it somewhere.. but i duno wat song...

Guest Lis_424

ishe looks soo adorable in those old MVs ^_^

anyway i'm just wondering does anyone have Chae Yeon's japanese songs from her Ultra Cat days?? i've saw some clips of her Ultra Cat days from Chae Yeon's CY world and youtube, and i like some of the songs, i'm wondering if anyone have the songs or the album?? or even Ultra Cat clips that i can download??

Guest energywen

if im nt wrong, leechaeyeon.com sld haf. i will go and check and post if no one else could help ya wif it before me. (:

Guest Jenna:D

Hey everyone. I've been so busy lately and didn't have time to come visit. I'm such a bad fan.

But once I came, everyone is posting about chae yeon with ho young. O_O I've gotta see how cute they are.

I'm so glad Chae Yeon went on xman :) The mascot is back. Hope she appears more often. It's too bad she won't be appearing on every episode anymore.

*runs off to watch the new xman to check out chae yeon and her new catch and read up on all the pages missed*