Super Junior’s Kyuhyun Lends His Charming Voice for “Hogu’s Love” OST

It has been revealed that Super Junior member Kyuhyun will be lending his charming and soothing voice for a song to be included in the official soundtrack of tvN’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Hogu’s Love.” On March 5, Kyuhyun’s fanpage ‘Secret’ unveiled the music sheet that the singer used during his recording for the OST song. The lyrics of the ballad track titled “Until I Reach Your Star” was shared online, receiving a positive response from fans anticipating its release. The fans are already starting to express their excitement after seeing the lyrics of the song, which includes lines such as “Wait for me, until I find the path that leads me to you,” “Don’t forget, until I reach your star,” and many more lines romantic enough to melt any woman’s heart. Meanwhile, Kyuhyun’s OST for “Hogu’s Love” is scheduled to be released on March 10, while the music video will be revealed on March 9.

View the full article

Archived