NFL

Guest Krn_Track_Star

Guest Krn_Track_Star
Soompi Official NFL Thread
well week four is already here. and here are my pics on the games. New England vs Atlanta: Atl 21- N.E 17 Miami vs Buffalo: Miami 17- Buffalo 14 Chicago vs Cleveland: chicago 10 - Cleveland 7 Baltimore vs Detroit: Bal 20 - Det. 14 New Orleans vs Green Bay: G.B 27 - N.O 20 (G.B will finally get there first win) Tennessee vs Houston: Tenn. 28- Hou. 10 Tampa Bay vs N.Y Jets: T.B 17- N.Y Jets 7 Seattle vs St. Louis: Seattle 21 - St. Louis 20 Indianapolis vs San Francisco: Indi 38 - S.F 14 Carolina vs Arizona: Car. 21- Ari 7 Philadelphia vs Dallas: Phi. 35 - Dal. 20 Washington vs Denver: Den 23 - Wash 20 Cincinnati vs Jacksonville: Cin. 28- Jack 21 Pittsburgh vs San Diego: Pitt 30 S.D 14 *edit* this will be the NFL Offical Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr.Wyowang

New England vs Atlanta

Pittsburgh vs San Diego

both of those games are the only ones I'm actually looking forward to

Steelers 33

Chargers 17

:)

Guest Krn_Track_Star

New England vs Atlanta

Pittsburgh vs San Diego

both of those games are the only ones I'm actually looking forward to

Steelers 33

Chargers 17

:)

hahahaha. yea i cant wait till the games. i wonder how Pats are going to stop mike vick.

Guest Krn_Track_Star

pats will over come falcons. I didn't want to say that cause i really dislike the pats but it's my notion. :(

naw. pats cant handle the running game that well. if they can do wut the chargers did. then the pats will lose. i have faith in vick.

Guest nara jjang

i think pats will win...but it will be a close game...falcons dun have a LT he is a beast man...dunn is all right...anyways the iggles will win...35-10

Guest Krn_Track_Star

Thanks for giving the Niners 14 points, and not 0. :D

hahaha. of course the niners can score to. they put up like 6 points agains the eagles so i think this time they can score at least 14 points hahahahahaha.

Guest Mr.Wyowang

hahahaha. yea i cant wait till the games. i wonder how Pats are going to stop mike vick.

Patriots running defense rank- 25

Falcons running offense rank-1

Oh my :P

Guest Krn_Track_Star

Patriots running defense rank- 25

Falcons running offense rank-1

Oh my :P

yes i saw that. thats y i saw like i wonder how there going to stop mike vick. lolz. i cant wait till this game. im predicting that dunn N vick togerther will get over 300 yards rushing.

Guest Jeffversion2

Thanks for giving the Niners 14 points, and not 0. :D

Because ultimate QB First overall draft pick Alex Smith is starting...he'll take the pressure of Kevan Barlow (is he their RB still yet..I'm not even keeping track of them sorry) and get sacked a few times

Guest Mike_Jones

i think the packers will get their first win also, i think they played better and better but always for short and this week will change that.

Guest Krn_Track_Star

i think the packers will get their first win also, i think they played better and better but always for short and this week will change that.

packers better get there first win. shoot i have like money on most of my matches but i have the most money on the pats vs falcons game i bet 150 on falcons wen the line was at +7 on pats. hahahaha.

Guest Jeffversion2

packers better get there first win. shoot i have like money on most of my matches but i have the most money on the pats vs falcons game i bet 150 on falcons wen the line was at +7 on pats. hahahaha.

Yeah don't let Brett Favre's last season be a winless one...that'd be the saddest thing ever

Archived