NFL

Guest Krn_Track_Star

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NFC looks like a mess. You kind of wonder if the Vikings and Cowboys have dug too deep of a hole for themselves to climb out of early in the season. Whoever loses this week's Vikings/Cowboys game will fall to 1-4.

Chicago and Tampa Bay only have one loss. NFC West looks like it's up for grabs, as the 49ers find a new way to shoot themselves in the foot every week. Have to wonder if it's really the players or the coaching (or very much both). Opposite of the 49ers, Falcons are able to get some breaks to win against the Saints and 49ers late in games.

Jets and Ravens looking like the teams to beat in the AFC, and the Steelers getting Roeth back after going 3-1 without him are looking scary.

...and Kyle Orton is 2nd in total passing yards and passing yards per game, ahead of Peyton Manning, Brees, Brady, and Romo.

Seems like there's a lot more holding penalties as well with the referee changes, where teams are having to convert 3rd & 20+.

my team is the rams and they got off to a good start at 2-2 but wth happened against the lions? i was unable to see any hi lites, but bradford didn't do all that bad. sucks that clayton is out for the year though. jackson continues to be the man and they have that other wr who i can't remember..amadela or something like that lol..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SteelRaptor

My Steelers are getting it done regardless of how close the games are. I'm in the U.S. and was curious if your guys n gals get the games televised live or do you get them taped delayed?

I live in Houston, TX and the games are televised live and if it is on cbs then they actually rebroadcast the game at like 11 or 12 at night.

• 2 weeks later...

Randy Moss on his third team for the season, crazy!

Oakland, St. Louis, and Houston still strong in the playoff hunt and their divisions. Kansas City, Chicago, and Tampa Bay looking strong too record-wise. NFC West looks wide open, even for SF at the bottom.

Randy Moss on his third team for the season, crazy!

Oakland, St. Louis, and Houston still strong in the playoff hunt and their divisions. Kansas City, Chicago, and Tampa Bay looking strong too record-wise. NFC West looks wide open, even for SF at the bottom.

Its his 4th team, he was drafted by the vikings, but he played for raiders, patriots, now titans.

my team is the rams and they got off to a good start at 2-2 but wth happened against the lions? i was unable to see any hi lites, but bradford didn't do all that bad. sucks that clayton is out for the year though. jackson continues to be the man and they have that other wr who i can't remember..amadela or something like that lol..

that's the nfl, u can never predict anything. and the lions are a good team now, and u can't expect a rookie QB to get a mediocre team (no offense) to be good...

mark sanchez already had a decent team.

anyways how disappointing are the 49'ers? getting blown out by tampa like that..

• 2 weeks later...

Finnegan finally got what's been coming to him.

someone on nfl.com said it best: "they are calling him Cortland Innegan now. because Johnson beat the F out of him."

My Texans finally get out a win too while at the same time, completely shutting down CJ. A good week it has been...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest showgunz

^ yea, singletary seriously screwed up with that qb situation

kinda a shame..cause they got a lotta talent on that team

nfl sent a letter of apology to the tb bucs for the bogus pass interference call

it cost the bucs a late td, which would have given them a late lead, and they probably would have won in regulation

they lost in overtime

thanks nfl..i guess lol

bucs still got a shot at the playoffs

hoping for pack and giants to lose

also..it appears tebowmania is taking over denver

• 2 weeks later...

The competition committee really needs to fix automatic home field advantage for division winners, but anyways, the Saints just got outplayed. Seattle has some of the best fans in the NFL along with one of the best home field advantages.

Who knows what's going to happen to Baltimore in Kansas City? Arrowhead Stadium will be much like Seattle, and KC has a good running game, defense, and home field. As long as you have those three elements going for you, you're always going to have a good chance to win against any team in the postseason.

The one good thing that came out Dallas not making the playoffs is that I can just enjoy these playoffs without angling for certain teams to win. :phew:

--

EDIT - Seemed wrong for there to be no posts before the Super Bowl!

Anyways, going with and rooting for the Steelers to win. Wouldn't be mad though if the Packers won either. Should be close, might even come down to special teams in games like this. Guessing the Packers' depth at WR against the Steelers secondary should be a key match-up along with both QB's ability to escape the pass rush. Pretty sure Mendenhall can run the rock, not really sold on that RB by committee of Starks/Kuhn/Jackson, especially against the Steelers.

Should be a good game, most of the snow and ice has cleared out now in Dallas too. :D

& lol @ my KC comment from b4. :vicx:

Archived