NFL

Guest Krn_Track_Star

Agree with LolitaMan, I think he can muster up 270 rushing yards against SD and Seattle. He's a home run hitter and can net huge gains at any given moment. Underrated receiver as well.

How many teams are in your league? I had Olsen in two of my leagues and dropped him for Fred Davis. Looks like Cutler's packing it in, and their remaining schedule could be better.

a 12 team league.

i mean...i kept faith in my players...that got me far..but not far enough lol

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most annoying team and fans in the NFL - Dallas Cowboys. Hands down.

http://janddshow.com/?p=511

Heres to hoping their team goes down hard this week to the not-so-great Redskins.

no...i think eagle's fans are definately the worst..

but cowboys fans are horrible too...

cuz i'm a giants fan lol

who to start this week...Bret Farve or Carson Palmer?

favre...

chicago's defense sucks..along with the offense...

and he's got berrian, harvin, shiancoe, and rice to throw to...

who to start this week...Bret Farve or Carson Palmer?

Maybe Palmer with the whole Favre/Brad Childress dynamic as of late.

The Vikings are probably going to try to reestablish and place more of an emphasis on the running game again with AP. If they start blowing out the Bears, Childress is more than likely to bench Favre to not risk any injury. His performance as of late is a little reminiscent of what it was with Jets down the stretch last season, not as drastic, but it could be even worse if he gets injured like last year. Their offensive line is definitely starting to break down in pass protection. Nonetheless, he might still be a good play though.

Palmer doesn't have as high as a ceiling this year, but I don't think he can go wrong against the Chiefs.

Palmer seems like the safer choice, but Favre is always capable of putting up huge numbers. It might depend on how badly you need points.

Guest Hot Fire Neko

LOL@ Saints, Colts, and Giants today. This has been an entertaining morning at work to say the least. I near had a heart attack watching my Eagles near find a way to lose after being up 17 points >.>.

What a wildly inconsistent week for teams going into the playoffs. At this rate Min and Dallas aren't looking hopeful.

Guest LolitaMan

Jim Caldwell is a MORON! The guy ruined the Colts season. As a fan of the NFL, that was the best thing going on....to even take away the team's chances of going undefeated like that was ridiculous. Now we'll have to hear about the annoying 72' dolphins for many more years to come. You could see it on the faces of the Colts players as they were pissed and bummed out but couldn't do nothing about it. :angry:

:lol: 41-9. The G-men got stomped by a bunch of Carolina back-ups.

maybe if our defense wasn't shaken up, plaxico was back, and had better receivers, and our line was healthy.

playofffs were a definite thing...we'll see wat happens next year..

LOL@ Saints, Colts, and Giants today. This has been an entertaining morning at work to say the least. I near had a heart attack watching my Eagles near find a way to lose after being up 17 points >.>.

What a wildly inconsistent week for teams going into the playoffs. At this rate Min and Dallas aren't looking hopeful.

omg...omg...worst week of football ever...

saints lose to the bucs?!? are u serious..?! lol

don't even talk about giants...last game in the stadium and they blow their playoff chances away.

Jim Caldwell is a MORON! The guy ruined the Colts season. As a fan of the NFL, that was the best thing going on....to even take away the team's chances of going undefeated like that was ridiculous. Now we'll have to hear about the annoying 72' dolphins for many more years to come. You could see it on the faces of the Colts players as they were pissed and bummed out but couldn't do nothing about it. :angry:

he says he did it for the better of the team...but any perspective i take of it...

doesn't make any sense...sacrificing benching the bset QB in the NFL lmaoo...wat?!

idiot...idiot...

culda been a perfect season..

I understand he didn't want any of his starters to get hurt right before the playoffs because the teams goal is a super bowl championship not a perfect season, but as a fan I don't understand why, to the jets really? They could have gone 16-0.

Okay my Texans are playing the Patriots for their last game... I know it is gonna be hard but I hope my team can pull through. It is gonna be extra hard because the dam team can't seem to play 2 halfs of football. Case and points the game against Indy when we were up like wat 14 or 17 points and lose because we can't score any points second half, and this past week against the Dolphins, but lucky we pulled that one out.

^ bleh, not as bad as the Saints losing to the freaking Bucs.

Man, they really started slacking after halftime. Seriously, if they're going to play like that, there's no chance they'll make it far in the playoffs. What happened to their gammmeee?!

Kind of really glad the Bears won today. Cutler was amazing and so was Favre. Kind of mad that the Cowboys won. And can you say BLOWOUT to the Giants? Man, that was embarrassing. They even changed the channel here to the Saints game after third quarter (although that wasn't really any better).

What a week of upsets.

Guest LolitaMan

Finally the Bears O-line showed up! It's good to see Cutler playing up to his potential this game. It was one of the best games of the season.

My SB predictions ..... either Eagles or Saints VS Colts or Chargers

I guess the only upside of Caldwell pulling his starters was showing everyone just how helpless they would be if their players did suffer any injuries. :P

But yeah, I think he should have left his starters in for a maybe a couple of more drives until they had a larger lead. There seems to be a fine line between rest and rust as evidenced by recent Superbowl runs by wild-card teams.

Guest Hot Fire Neko

I guess the only upside of Caldwell pulling his starters was showing everyone just how helpless they would be if their players did suffer any injuries. :P

But yeah, I think he should have left his starters in for a maybe a couple of more drives until they had a larger lead. There seems to be a fine line between rest and rust as evidenced by recent Superbowl runs by wild-card teams.

Then again, the Cardinals last year were eaten alive by the Patriots 41-0 in the final game of the season and then they suddenly went insane hot in the playoffs.

I'm gonna have to agree with the 'its retarded to pull the starters' logic. Even barring potential injuries, the entire team would play with more intensity if they still had the idea of 'perfect season' looming in their heads during the playoffs. Look at the '07 Patriots. They played like no team was even in their league, and it was borderline true until the Giants played party crashers.

I don't think the Colts will make it to the sb nonetheless. Chargers/Patriots *they're silently hot right now* - Eagles superbowl is my prediction, though i'm a bit biased being an Eagles fan. B)

Guest HERMIT

I don't think the Colts will make it to the sb nonetheless. Chargers/Patriots *they're silently hot right now* - Eagles superbowl is my prediction, though i'm a bit biased being an Eagles fan. B)

A San Diego-Philadelphia Super Bowl wouldn't be too far-fetched, given that the two teams are arguably the hottest playing right now in their respective conferences. And I don't mind it either, given that I'm a biased Charger fan myself. B)

Guest knockblock

Right now is probably the best shot that the Chargers have of making the super bowl. If they don't do it now then when will they ever?

I'm rooting for them and hope they finally do it.

How 'bout them Cowboys?

Rhetorical question, just showing them some love. :P

I'm probably one of the few Cowboys fans in this thread which is understandable. If you don't live in Dallas, then you pretty much hate them haha.

^ So untrue. Haha, so many Cowboys fans here for some reason in DC. Weird, right? But no, I see Cowboys bumper stickers and those little flags everywhere.

And knockblock, I wouldn't really worry too much about today's game against the Redskins. The skins have a great defense but their offense is... not so great.

I think the Chargers have a realllyy good chance of getting in to the Superbowl. Vikings too, but their last few games have been up and down. They killed the Giants today though. Pats lost to the Texans, but they took out Brady in the middle of the game. Is Welker out with an injury? I didn't even get to see the game.

Saints and Colts got destroyed using their second string players, but I heard this was Painter's last season. And honestly, judging from last week's game against the Bucs, I think the Saints probably would've lost today too even if they did put in Brees ): </3

Maybe Palmer with the whole Favre/Brad Childress dynamic as of late.

The Vikings are probably going to try to reestablish and place more of an emphasis on the running game again with AP. If they start blowing out the Bears, Childress is more than likely to bench Favre to not risk any injury. His performance as of late is a little reminiscent of what it was with Jets down the stretch last season, not as drastic, but it could be even worse if he gets injured like last year. Their offensive line is definitely starting to break down in pass protection. Nonetheless, he might still be a good play though.

Palmer doesn't have as high as a ceiling this year, but I don't think he can go wrong against the Chiefs.

Palmer seems like the safer choice, but Favre is always capable of putting up huge numbers. It might depend on how badly you need points.

lolol i SURE hope you didn't start carson palmer this week....1/11 without a TD..lol

I understand he didn't want any of his starters to get hurt right before the playoffs because the teams goal is a super bowl championship not a perfect season, but as a fan I don't understand why, to the jets really? They could have gone 16-0.

Okay my Texans are playing the Patriots for their last game... I know it is gonna be hard but I hope my team can pull through. It is gonna be extra hard because the dam team can't seem to play 2 halfs of football. Case and points the game against Indy when we were up like wat 14 or 17 points and lose because we can't score any points second half, and this past week against the Dolphins, but lucky we pulled that one out.

it's bad either way you think about it...

the jets have the number one defense...so possibly more chance of getting hurt...and number one run game= line is powerful. so hurt is written all over jets...except sanchez...who sucks...

but it's kinda those things where you THINK your 100% gonna win with your backups but u end up not...

^ bleh, not as bad as the Saints losing to the freaking Bucs.

Man, they really started slacking after halftime. Seriously, if they're going to play like that, there's no chance they'll make it far in the playoffs. What happened to their gammmeee?!

Kind of really glad the Bears won today. Cutler was amazing and so was Favre. Kind of mad that the Cowboys won. And can you say BLOWOUT to the Giants? Man, that was embarrassing. They even changed the channel here to the Saints game after third quarter (although that wasn't really any better).

What a week of upsets.

well...i play football, and lemme tell you how mentally unprepared you are wen you're up against crappy teams..

we were suposed to lose by 50 to the number 8th team in our WHOLE northern region of the state...came out to be we won 15-7..and they only scored on a blocked punt when they sent all 11... so wat i'm saying is...football's ALLL mental as long as physical.

so the saints weren't mentally prepared lol

they'll step up...hopefully wen there's a bigger oponent.

Finally the Bears O-line showed up! It's good to see Cutler playing up to his potential this game. It was one of the best games of the season.

My SB predictions ..... either Eagles or Saints VS Colts or Chargers

lol....HORRIBLE season..worst decision of my life picking greg olsen over shaincoe...

and i feel bad for who ever picked forte..

Guest c00lasfcukk

that injury to wes welker seriously hurt the patriots...i hope julian edelman and the other receivers step up but none of them can fully replace welker. i see an early exit after losing to baltimore.

Archived