Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

6 hours ago, MyStars said:

Happy New Year all!! 

In hunting through the internet webs I found this wonderful MV from USA Mama.  It is not on YouTube so I can only post the link.  It is a nice retrospective of his career overall, with some very romantic/hero-worship type music.  Please let me know if the link is bad.  Thank you, USA Mama for this MV. 

http://usamama44.blog57.fc2.com/blog-entry-3401.html

To @RamonaMona thank you for the cheerful cards and MV for the New Year, and to @iluvugudbye for the interpretation of the previous entry from @mstamatoff about new year good luck predictions.

By the way, iluvugudbye, are you the DAM-SU of old who used to post here all the time?  Why did you change your name?  Your recent post above is in big letters (but not all caps) as if you are vehement and defiant, but why??  Shouldn't you be on a "shipper" site? 

MyStars  

with all the pleasure and love for BYJ .

• Like 2

Happy New Year All!!  If I may, I want to say that after seeing the wedding stills, this man just keeps getting better, and better, and better.  Oh, and did I mention BETTER?

Many rumors around the webs and blogs seem to indicate that BYJ and Lady Bae are still in Hawaii.  The sites (two or three different ones) link back to a twitter that my robo translators cannot make sense of.

On many other sites there are wonderful recaps of the 40th Year Anniversary of Tetsuko's Room.  It is a much-beloved variety/interview program in Japan; in the past it has featured Bae Yong Joon.  In past Soompi pages there was posted an MV featuring an interview of Bae and Tetsuko talking about his delighful puppies.

82fa5834-6e44-4b5b-949a-39a2f40ef0f1_zps

The 40th Anniversary recently featured, by popular demand, interviews from the past with Bae Yong Joon.  Fortunately, a few Japanese bloggers took screen caps. The following are from a very wonderful, prolific, and faithful blogger, Sayaka.

Here are a couple of view of Tetsuko-San and Bae talking about his dogs:

96f672a7ba9a1f7374604f597c576d13_zpslqvs

19bbdd34f1b357321e0b34812aa5d7c5_zpsnoli

These next, just because he is Bae Yong Joon.

c27c4bb8ad8b6522c5547027f680fcbb_zpss5zu

3ca92cd9f763ab2b12881165d926cab3_zpshzuj

ac17d69424fe37dbc6751e52f05e59fb_zpsykpk

7467d82a9045af30a8dafea30fb88fcb_zps1tfj

Then this curious bit:

a87b53ca7e81c9b4ceb8ff29e96ff219_zps6u3j

f98a1595f405919887c8d41bd68b79e6_zpstsfj

Then there is this inspired sequence that leads to a comparison of the relative sizes of their hands.  Oh my.

d82ad6b7ac584fcba254845c147da2ba_zps8o5q

ef7d3d2cda9b94dfb48c33e4d84e1aad_zpstvkq

f433103c67472dfc18600b6a8a69d37f_zpstq2n

51683cc267588c0f515940cd2bdc5dcf_zpsyepr

e0d9e981f862ac69ca3a7346732f6fa4_zpsrqqw

Elegant hand against elegant hand.

9aa81969621c48832d98ee95d0845136_zpsofdj

d1d1698706ea27f22aea92c0b516ec3c_zps3c63

Soompi luck holds!  Yurara has done an MV of some of  the Tetsuko's Room segment concerning Bae Yong Joon  entitled "Wherever You Are." and interspersed those segments with current real-life themes. Thank you, Yura.  She is a romantic after my own heart.

It is such a joy to be a Bae Yong Joon fan!

While we're with Bae and Tetsuko-san, here are a couple of other older MV's from BYJTamayon:

I am so glad I found these two older MVs published by byjtamayon in 2011 I believe.  They kind of fill in the gaps.  In the first one Tetsuko-san is wearing a Japanese kimono, and we see the finish of his drinking from the bowl, and the possible start of the "measuring of the hands" sequence.  

In the second one, where they celebrate his birthday, Tetsuko-san is wearing a Korean hanbok, very honorific, culturally I would suppose. The second one also shows the "tasting" sequence of the first of the still shots.  He is tasting his birthday cake, and is is pleased, not as the stills indicate (that something may be wrong.)  Amazing what photo editing can lead to, no?

• Like 2

*** So NICE to know that Han Ji-hye signed a new contract yesterday with KeyEast Entertainment, headed by Bae Yong-joon. She now joins one of the fastest-rising agencies in the industry, which houses stars Kim Soo-hyun, Park Seo-joon, Han Ye-seul, Ahn So-hee and Kim Hyun-joong, among others. :P

• Like 1

Another new face is now in KeyEast.  From Soompi news:

From%20Soompi%20News%20Go%20Hara%20and%2

Go%20Hara%20contract%20KE_zpsfxd4xmx9.pn

a84a0b34-04a2-43c1-9bc1-7d5c52726ec4_zps

I don't keep up much at all with KPop, but it is interesting that KeyEast is building its stable of performers and is having much success!

Remember this picture from back in November, I think?  Mr. Bae was at a screening of a movie "Chronicles of Evil"  starring a new face in the KeyEast star firmament, Son Hyun Joo, a veteran actor who I first saw with BYJ in First Love.

byj%20at%20movie%20chronicles%20of%20evi

The other night I was surfing a huge movie/drama streaming provider called Netflix.  If it is not in your country already, it may be coming soon to a country near you, or actually to you.

Netflix%20Logo_zpsr4mcvxio.png

3cac68bb-487f-405e-b1bb-cb76bd2f924e_zps

Current news is that the Far East is next on the list of places where Netflix will be  available.  Much to my surprise as I was trying to find something to watch, I found this:

f27c1878-8f1f-47a5-a228-ffc00ed43512_zps

Yes!  The very same one that BYJ was watching!  So I watched it!  And liked it! But no spoilers!

It starred Son Hyun Joo

a42c0dd7-9193-4c1e-a72f-5f1cd7f2860f_zps

AND this guy:

1453082319767_899045_zps5bopjix6.png

Park Seo Joon.  He is currently in a drama doing very well ~ She Was Pretty.

Netflix wasn't done yet, either.  The next movie up was this one:

1be95c56-b32e-4126-b512-754daffa75f6_zps

starring another KeyEast rising star Lee Hyun Woo:

Lee%20Hyun%20Woo_zpszjpagvtb.png

An action packed war movie ~ very intense.

It is so good to see KeyEast members in movies that are getting international attention.  It is well-deserved, I would say.  Even if we can't see The Master himself, at least we know that his efforts are making big waves.

• Like 2

Oh my @RamonaMona!  Thank you so much for posting the KeyEast photos above.  I read on Sayaka's blog that they were taken for a commercial for the Korea Tourism Organization a few years ago.  But his look, he himself, seems to be timeless, so time really doesn't count very much.

On the news front, I had been reading many rumors that PSJ (Mrs. Bae) might be leaving Tasty Road, her television show in which encountered all kinds of food all over the world.  She and staff seemed to have so much fun!  At first I thought, OH NOES!  At least if we know where she is, we have half a chance of knowing where HE is.  But AllKPop assures us that the rumor is true.

AllKpop_zpsw9m73qiz.png

No%20More%20Tasty%20Road_zpswrcprk8p.png

I love the last paragraph of the news article.  Judging from his constant taking and displaying of photographs of her, I gather the statement is so true.  Maybe he could teach her to take good pictures.  Then she could take them of him and show us!

Yurara has another MV.  This time it is of BYJ and Lee Ji Ah from The Legend, which must be making the hearts of many LJA shippers very happy.  I think there is room for all BYJ admirers (even me) to accept all the many different kinds of on-screen relationships he has had over the years, and to honor them in light of their being the right fantasy at the right time.  There have been many, and of the ones I have been fortunate enough to see on DVD, I can only say that while the drama was in progress, that one relationship was made real AT THAT TIME.  Now though, real life gives us a real-life script.  This, to me, is just as valuable as any fantasy.  Probably even more so, because the stakes are so much higher.  (Takes down soapbox and walks off. Rant over.)

It is good to see BYJ on the screen again.  He lives!!  Thank you, Yurara.  I don't know the music.  What is it saying?  Anyone?

• Like 3

@RamonaMona's search for information about the song brought out the detective in me, too. Searching for the singer Ayaka Ide, and the song title Sagashimono (as in Yura's MV) led me to this:

BYJ%20Yura%20song_zpsbl2hfhek.png

"Lyrics hinting at a confusion over the future" would sure fit with the subject matter in The Legend  ~  that of the relationship between the characters of King Dameduk and Sujini.  Did I spell those names right? 

That song is now stuck in my head. 

• Like 2

Ah, ladies, tell me I have understood it correctly!

"Happy News <3

Welcome 2016! Four of the actors ..<3 surprise <3

;) Bae Yong Joon wants to see acting again, Won Bin, Ko So Young, miss Kim Nam-joo ,., Enjoy with good news ;)

2016년이야말로! 다시 연기가 보고 싶은 4명의 배우들 …배용준, 원빈, 고소영, 김남주가 그립다 

http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2036404

At least I will go to bed with this happy thought!

• Like 2

Oh @mstamatoff, that is a great article!  Thank you so much for posting it.  It will give many of us very good dreams.  Looks to me like you read it right....hallejulah! 

I found this new MV from Yurara called "Sender."  I marvel at the talent to be able to put together the good behind-the-scenes footage with the music.  I also marvel (and am jealous about) at how a person actually obtains such phenomenal behind-the-scenes footage!  At least Yura shares her riches with others!:heart:Thank you, Yura.

• Like 2

Here is the rough translation of the text about BYJ. I couldn't get quite clear some of the sentences, but the whole idea is more or less understandable:

Bae Yong Joon "Yon-sama boom" Can you again?

Bae Yong Joon, who enthusiastically appeared in dramas like "Young people of the sun", "First Love", is a typical actor who dominated the 1990s. He won the nickname "Yon-sama" through the 2002 drama "Winter Sonata", which became the driving force behind the Korean boom. Just to say that the heyday of Bae Yong Joon It was about not an exaggeration. Then he returned in 2007 with "Four Gods", and was awarded the grand prize in the "MBC acting grand prize".

Bae Yong Joon who has passed through the blank period again, appeared in 2011 drama "Dream High", showed a presence that was strong. But then Bae Yong entered the blank period again. Meanwhile, he won the grand prize in the Korean 10th anniversary Grand Prix, which was held in Japan in 2013, where boasted alive and well the first time. Last year, BYJ announced the marriage of the Park Soo-jin, and has received public interest to himself.

"There has been a long blank period, courted for Bae Yong Joon followed are" some officials revealed with. The agency also says, "if you are considering work. If there is a good work, he plans to cast" while, it was revealed as "not that it has been decided yet."

This last sentence made me a little less enthusiastic than last night. But, the most important is that BYJ has a desire to be in front of the camera again, which is GREAT! There are enough very good directors in Korea and it's only a question of time to find an interesting script.
LET'S HOPE AND PRAY!
  • Like 2

Hello all of you wonderful Bae fan ladies!  I am stealing @mstamatoff's usage of the word ladies.  Yura has posted another very interesting MV with some intriguing behind-the-scenes footage from Winter Sonata.  It makes me wonder if at one time she herself was not an industry-insider.  So thankful for people like her who share.

• Like 2

Lovers Bae Yong-joon and Park Soo-jin, long vacation in Hawaii

photo683051.jpg

Actor and actress couple Bae Yong-joon and Park Soo-jin are romancing in Hawaii.

The two left for Hawaii last year and they have been there ever since. It looks like they are enjoying their honeymoon there. They only return to Korea for important work as well as advertisements.

Bae Yong-joon is well-informed of the local situation as he has a café there. Park Soo-jin is also mesmerized by the Hawaiian view and it's no lie that they are free of public view unlike Korea.

SNS shows how happy they are. Park Soo-jin posted pictures of herself which looks like it was taken by her husband and a picture of the Hawaiian view.

The couple got married in July last year which was only 3 months after they revealed they were seeing each other. They have an age difference of 13 years.

Source : starin.edaily.co.kr/n...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 2