Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Ooooh!  Thank you @mstamatoff for finding and posting this MV.  These ladies who make these MVs are artists in their own right.  And I learned some new music.  They all have different styles and points of view that enrich the understanding of BYJ.  I feel so fortunate to be here at this time and place.

• Like 1

Bae Yong Joon identifies 40 netizens responsible for malicious attacks against him and Park Soo Jin

Image provided by: https://instagram.com/yongjoon_bae/

Actor Bae Yong Joon and wife Park Soo Jin set to take legal action after complaints of consistent abusive comments online. 

According to reports, Bae Yong Joon filed a defamation charge against forty identified netizens for raising malicious personal attacks on various articles relating to his marriage to Park Soo Jin last year.

In update by the police on February 4th, there were already two or three people who have been indicted and charged with the fine and penalties. It was stated that the charge for some of those identified were dropped after personally coming to the agency to apologies, while those who confessed their guilt where given suitable arrangements instead. 80% of those identified netizens were given mercy instead.

Nonetheless, the police department clarified that the investigation still continues.

Source: TVReport / koreaboo

• Like 3

Hawaii's Big Island Declares Emergency Over Dengue Fever Infections

Medical Daily

Reuters1 day ago

Are they still in Hawaii???

If they are still in Hawaii, they need to go back to South Korea. As much as I have often played with the idea of taking a vacation and booking a flight to Hawaii, I know it will never happen. So it would be best for them not to be in harm's way here in the US of A.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

USA Mama has created a very charming Valentine's Day MV using footage from the Hokkaido trip. She is posting it on FC2, so all I can do is give the link. Thank you for sharing USA Mama.

http://usamama44.blog57.fc2.com/blog-date-201602.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And Yura has done it again with fascinating behind-the-scenes footage from Winter Sonata.  Here is another MV called "Cue."

Adios amigos, as we say in Florida (and many other parts of the USA) or, as they say in Hawaii, Aloha kakou

• Like 2

@MyStars, thank you for the video! How wonderful it is to submerge in the world of Winter Sonata from time to time!

In response of your worries about the couple still staying in Hawaii, here is a link to an article, saying that they intend to spend the cold months there. At least this is what I get from the Google translation. The publication is fresh. We will keep our fingers crossed that there will be no threat for their health.

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20160211/76404754/3#_adtep

I suppose the content is more or less similar to the one @willenette posted on February 5. There is a photo on PSJ's Instagram, showing, in my opinion, Bae's hand, holding a small crab. The photo is taken on the beach.

• Like 2

Awww.......if they plan on staying you're right, @mstamatoff, that all we can do is cross fingers and send bug spray, 'cause dengue is carried by mosquitoes. 

I typed a bunch of other stuff, and because Soompi is so difficult, when I hit "submit" it all disappeared.  In case it appears later, you all need to know that I am not crazy.

Hasn't it been since the wedding that there were new pictures of him?  I'm thinking of the ones on the windowsill, one in which he is smoking a cigar.......that is too long!  I was trying to tidy up my picture collection when I came across two classics, so I just had to do something with them.  Please enjoy.

imageedit_1_5224033191_zpsxgk4j89y.gif

• Like 2

@MyStars, thank you for the gif. Photos from the classics are among my favourite ones. You are absolutely right, no images of Bae's since the wedding, if we don't count those in the airport, when he and PSJ were coming back from Japan.

Soompi is so horrible! I started coping my messages before I submit them, in case they disappear while saving. But I wasn't able to save them after editing and couldn't correct any mistakes. On the other hand, when I want to write a new message, the old one appears in the field. At least when I am on the tablet. So I have to first clear the field and then start writing. Totally unpredictable.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, mstamatoff said:

@MyStars, thank you for the gif. Photos from the classics are among my favourite ones. You are absolutely right, no images of Bae's since the wedding, if we don't count those in the airport, when he and PSJ were coming back from Japan.

OH. My. Goodness.  I completely forgot about the airport photos!  If there had been hundreds, I might have an excuse, but no......it is just advancing senility. 

samejacketandhat1_zpsig9oeicm.jpg

And thank you @RamonaMona for the wonderful Valentines Day Wishes!  They are so cheerful.  So glad you are here again.  I was beginning to worry about you being absent.  What happened to your Instagram?  Is it something that evil Soompi did? 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bobbynguyen said:

WS <3

Welcome @bobbynguyen!  But, what does your statement mean?  Please clarify.  If I read it my way it says:  Winter Sonata is less than 3. But that can't be right.  The way I interpret it is meaningless.  C'mon......give me a clue, pretty please?  Is it a code just for Winter Sonata?

12 hours ago, mstamatoff said:

@MyStars, don't worry about bobbynguyen's message. It means LOVE. This is the way in Facebook, for instance, to send a heart. Sometimes it appears as a pink heart, sometimes - just this way, as symbols.

Have a nice day, ladies! Hope your Valentine's was full of wonderful surprises!

OOOOPS:flushed: Ooops!  Whoopsi......can you tell I don't "do" Facebook?  I don't, unless once in a while I'll scour a BYJ Facebook for information.  Thanks for the clarification.  But in a way, I was half right.  It is kind of a "secret code."   Why do you think that the :heart: symbol didn't show?  Is it Soompi being evil again?

And to @RamonaMona, glad to know your Instagram is alive and well. Thanks for the small video.

22 hours ago, mstamatoff said:

@MyStars, it is soompi, you are quite right. Look at my post at the beginning of the previous page - 1744. It's full of these symbols. I have copied the text and it was with hearts. Now it is with <3.

I went back and looked, and sure enough, there are the <3 symbols.  I guess when I read your posts I always assume anything weird is because of Soompi, and kind of ignore it.  Reading a newbie noob's post I tend to scrutinize everything and make a big deal out of it.  But why are my :heart:s showing up?  Is it because you copied your text?  Or, let me ask, are my :heart:s are showing up in only in "my" Soompi........are they showing up in yours when you view these pages?  I ask because in recent comments in the "Problems" section of Soompi there seems to be disbelief by some mods about some problems we are having because the moderators can't duplicate the problems.  It would be good to have this consensus in writing in a real-time post to show mods.  The curious want to know.........mainly because keeping the faith with BYJ depends on having a responsive Soompi.  Since much of the time my Soompi (on browsers IE 11, Microsoft Edge-with Windows 10, and/or Chrome) IS NOT very responsive I often find myself dreading trying to post something new about him.  It should not be like that.  It should be a joyous experience instead of one that raises blood pressure to dangerous levels.  I would say that maybe that is just me, but others in the complaint department are voicing similar problems

• Like 1

@MyStars, your :heart:s show up, because you take them from soompi's emoticons. It does not recognize symbols, used on other sites. This is the explanation, I guess. But you are not the only one having problems on this site. I've had a lot, especially when I try to write on the tablet. There one should be very patient to be able to post a line or two.

Today I had a notice about a new video from onpu but, unfortunately, YouTube says, it does not exist. May be some error while uploading it. I hope, she will do it again.

• Like 1

Hooray! I should have checked earlier! Thank you, onpu!

Every time I watch these martial arts scenes, I can't help feeling furious! How come they couldn't keep Bae safe? Why did he have to go through so much pain and sufferings? He was such an agile, supple, energetic man! Unforgivable mistake!

• Like 2