Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

@RamonaMona - is the background, the picture behind BYJ, is that in Romania?  What town?  Don't be sorry.  There are no mistakes when you love BYJ.  Hugs back from me in the U.S.A. Keep the beautiful pictures coming to the forum.  I love your avatar.  Is it BYJ in a Megane Ichiba commercial? 

DOUBLE POST and I have no idea why.  Sorry.

Edited by MyStars

@willenette,

It's so exciting, that BYJ is not forgotten and his handsomeness is still highly estimated. Totally deserved position. I would put him one position up.

Thank you for sharing!

Hi mstamatoff, he deserved it indeed, dear. Our man doesn't aged at all, still the same, just like wine - the older, the better - hahaha. I feel happy that when it comes to physical appearance his name is always there on-top. :P

• Like 2

For those of you who are wondering what I am asking @mstamatoff to remember, well, a few pages ago there was a lot of discussion about the many times BYJ danced, both in his dramas, movies, and commercials.  Many posters had GIFs and other things created and offered them for view.  A great time was had by all.

In the MV above there are some things I have seen, but some I have never seen. For instance at 0:16 is the Macarena commercial.

At 0:29 is the Tasters Choice commercial.  Those two were easy since the name was on the screen.

At 0:33 is BYJ in a line dance.  What is this from?  Does anyone know?  It is adorable.

At 0:45 Is this from SeaWind?

At 0:53, he is in a blue and white striped shirt, but what is it from?

At 1:14.  It looks like he is being taught dancing from a girl in a yellow dress?  I have no clue.  Anyone?  But I could watch it for hours.

At 1:56.  He is in a dark suit.  But who is he dancing with?  And from what drama?

At 2:06.  He is the guy in the mask with the long straw hair.  Pretty sure this is from The Image/Traveler. Not sure, though.

At 2:16.  I have seen that shoot but I never knew what it was for.

At 2:28.  Dancing with his daughter from PaPa.

At 3:06.  The blue and white shirt again.  Still no clue. But he looks trapped and dazed. Poor guy.

At 3:40  I got this one.  He is dancing with his ex-wife played by Lee Young Ae in Papa.

At 4:14 Hotelier! to the finish.

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 1

Ooooh, look everyone!  Maron has compiled all the dancing from his movies and commercials.  It is such a good MV.  Thank you Maron!  (Remember @mstamatoff?)

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 1

Lucky us here at Soompi.  Yurara has another MV called Kiss Me.  I love the visuals, with BYJ and JYP, in rehearsals for Dream High Awards.  Anyone, please correct me if I am wrong.  Otherwise, just enjoy.

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 1

Oh Hey @RamonaMona!  Thanks for the new golf picture.  I saw some other KeyEast mobile pictures taken by BYJ when I was at Café Daum. This was posted by Yuriko.  Thank you for sharing.

yurikocdpost_zps7rkkejzk.png

Here is a bigger photograph so you can see it better.  I wish I could get a smartphone from this company. 

KeyEastmobileBae7-10-15_zps3fwsu5cc.png

Also there were some interesting articles from different blogs around the web talking about honeymoon sites that BYJ and PSJ might use.  The one I found most translatable was this one (translation courtesy of Babylon):

From newspapermasthead_zpsn4dvwcuc.png or SportsDongA newspapermasthead1_zps005uxi5l.png

Baehoneymoon_zpsixpeztu6.png

Baehoneymoon1_zpsoklmmgxe.png

Original link is http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20150709/72368210/3

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 1

Good morning!  Way back on June 1 I posted an article about KeyEast participating in a bid for a duty free shop

license.

ba287ff4-e042-4947-b28f-f8b4196ac289_zps

Today, courtesy of Café Daum and Yuriko, there was an article about which companies won those licenses.  The link to the article and a video is herehttp://news.ichannela.com/society/3/03/20150710/72409307/2

Part of the article I have copied and translated; the rest has been omitted:

excerpt%20from%20channel%20a_zpsktsbycea

Machine translation of the above:

translate%20channel%20A_zpsoyc53dr3.png

Apparently SM Entertainment was the winner.

Edited by MyStars

Good morning!  For days, and on different websites devoted to BYJ, I've seen pictures of JYP holding a puppy he says belongs to BYJ.  Then there have been videos of puppies and the hands and feet of a man playing with the puppies. 

JYPpuppies%20and%20BYJs%20feet%20and%20h

The captions said something like "Guess whose hands and feet..."  Well, I thought they were JYP's, but I should be ashamed of myself.  Two trustworthy blogs say they are BYJ's hands and feet.  I reference Shinara's blog, and this site

LoveBaeYongJoonsite_zpsgmiylald.png

http://lovebaeyongjoon.com/

They have an excellent article. I think they also mention a YouTube video, but there is a warning on YT saying the video is restricted and care should be taken when posting.  Instead of subjecting a YT poster to unwanted scrutiny, I made GIFs for Soompi from the JYP IG site.  I hope you enjoy them.

puppieshandsfeet_zpsi0jw6mjs.gif

puppieshands_zpscxx2wkzp.gif

Notice that the LoveBaeYongJoon site says it is the UNOfficial English Fansite.  There used to be a site calling itself the Official BYJ USA site.  It was headquartered in New York City, and it charged a $25.00 fee to join, but I never did.  When I went to check on the site recently all I saw  was a notice saying that the domain site/name is for sale.  I wonder what happened? Did they close up for good, or will they reappear somewhere else with a different name?

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 1

I was so amused and taken by the YouTube video that was posted earlier, that I just had to make an excerpt of the "line dance" portion and make a GIF of it.  I am working on another one where BYJ is being taught dancing by the girl in the yellow dress.  I hope you enjoy this GIF.  Stay tuned for future dance GIF's

output_DAgPC3_zpsowwyqgeo.gif

Also, I used some of the Bae photos from the Masters in a couple of different combinations.  Those photographs are a goldmine for future combinations.  Please, do enjoy them.  And remember, anyone with artwork of BYJ, please post.  @RamonaMona did a beautiful one for Soompi.  I love to see these pages decorated!  Of course, these are photoshopped, or GIMPed.

twobaeswithazaleas_zpsom3mvisk.png

TwoBaesAugustaplain_zpsapwpiyz3.png

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 2

Good moring and thank you @‌RamonaMona for the great page "decorations."  Also, in todays news:

weddingdateNOTset1_zpsmrdytgw9.png

Hi MyStars, thanks for sharing more updates on this.....You know, there's also an article mentioning that the couple are considering also the 29th of this month for the wedding date. I also heard that they will tie the knots in W Hotel Seoul - Walkerhill in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul later on.  Since nothing has been confirmed, we're not in the position to say anything at this point. Who knows this date might be true or not. :P

• Like 3

July 14, 2015

Bae Yong-joon, Park Soo-jin to wed July 27

150713_p00_bae1.jpg150713_p00_bae2.jpg

Actor Bae Yong-joon, 42, will wed former idol singer Park Soo-jin, 29, on July 27, a local online news outlet reported Monday.

The date for the two is earlier than expected. When the news of their marriage broke in May, the word was that they would wed in fall. The wedding is expected to take place at Sheraton Grande Walkerhill Hotel in northeastern Seoul.

Bae, otherwise known as "Yon-sama" for his role in the hugely popular K-drama "Winter Sonata" is also CEO of celebrity management company KEYEAST. Park, a former member of the girl-band Sugar, is affiliated with his KEYEAST company, through which the two met. They began dating in February.

광고

The couple reportedly completed their wedding photos in June.

x

• Like 2

@‌willenette and ‌@loujaie thank you for the wedding announcement corrections.  @‌RamonaMona, your digital creation was "dead on" since it was about what looked like a wedding scene.  Thank you for that, too.

Wait a minute!  I just scrolled back up the page and ‌RamonaMona's pictures are gone!  Is Soompi playing tricks on us again?  Or did RamonaMona take them down?

In any case, CONGRATULATIONS again to Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin on their wedding.  I wish them all the best, and many happy returns.  How exciting for them! 

In case some of you read Soompi here about an hour ago, and thought you saw an article from Soompi News about a BYJ comeback, you did see it. Somehow I got an article that was 3 years old and got so excited I didn't read it properly before I posted it.  I had to hurry and take my post down when I realized how old the article was.   So any of you who thought you saw that, you are not crazy.  It was there, and it was me, wishful thinking, and not reading the date on the article.  But I think it was Soompi's fault.  It is always Soompi's fault.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Well, now it is an hour later, and I see RamonaMona's pictures are back.  What a relief.  I think sometimes Soompi is in the middle of archiving or indexing, which makes thing, uh, a little weird. 

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 2