Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Bae Yong Joon sshi, what are you doing now ??? We really missed you already   :(  :(  :(   Let's use our power to transport us all to where he is ...but first we must learn how to surf too . ;););))

BYJ1.jpg

BYJ2.jpg

BYJ3.jpg

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said:

Bae Yong Joon sshi, what are you doing now ??? We really missed you already   :(  :(  :(   Let's use our power to transport us all to where he is ...but first we must learn how to surf too . ;););))

BYJ1.jpg

BYJ2.jpg

BYJ3.jpg

Dam-Su said:   Wow! Nice artworks sis. :)>- thanks for sharing it here. :)>-

hhhmmmm.... well, we could use our imagination to transport us all to where our Man is right now and be with him (though not physically). and we could also imagine we could surf. :D :D he he he ;)) ;)) ok, are we all ready to see our Man? now! Concentrate..... 8-> 8->

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said:

I'm glad that you like them. Happy to share my artworks of our dear guy to everyone . :D

Ok, what are we waiting for ???? Let's all go and see our man in our imagination. In our dreams we are all a pro in surfing. Let's catch the waves together with Yong Joon sshi. surfing

Guest Moments1430291949

Hi Jeunn, wow! Thank you for the beautiful artworks of our man. Sigh! no news of him and miss him so much. Love your and DamSu's imagination of surfing with him under the sun :D .

Hi DamSu, thanks for posting WYJ's pic on working at the coffee lab. So fair and beautiful complexion. Woo! Lovely lips too hee hee :x :x

Guest iluvugudbye

Moments said:
Hi Jeunn, wow! Thank you for the beautiful artworks of our man. Sigh! no news of him and miss him so much. Love your and DamSu's imagination of surfing with him under the sun :D .

Hi DamSu, thanks for posting WYJ's pic on working at the coffee lab. So fair and beautiful complexion. Woo! Lovely lips too hee hee :x:x

Guest iluvugudbye

oh! btw, sis tomato shared on twitter that wuri Yong Joon was spotted at his Gorilla in the Cafe a while ago. thanks sis tomato for sharing this tidbit to us. :)>- :-* ^:)^

hhhmmmm.... it seems our Man is busy preparing for the upcoming Gorilla in the Cafe tour event, ey? i bet he is flexing his muscles already for that 400 coffees he would make for his coming visitors. Good luck to our Man. hope his visitors will have an enjoyable time drinking the coffee he made. :)>- :)>-

Good Luck! Fighting! Yong Joonssi! :)>- :)>-

I bet he is doing this right now... :D

yasaiblogfan_zps487fa273.jpeg

photo credit: Yasai. thanks for sharing. :)>- :-* ^:)^

Guest Moments1430291949

Hi DamSu, many thanks for sharing WYJ pics here. I love them all esp the last pic. Yeah, i agree with you, so kissable lips.... but could only do that on my iPad. Haha :D =))

Guest iluvugudbye

Moments said: Hi DamSu, many thanks for sharing WYJ pics here. I love them all esp the last pic. Yeah, i agree with you, so kissable lips.... but could only do that on my iPad. Haha :D=))

Guest iluvugudbye

loujaie said: Ooooh how cute!!!! When was this taken, on what event? I think he dyed his hair, there is a touch of light brunette when silhouette with lighting. 

Guest iluvugudbye

tomato99_tweet_normal.pngtomato99 (@_tomato99)

Posted Friday 22nd February 2013 from Twitlonger

[trans]before meeting, i got a cup of coffee to go at Gorilla in the Cafe @ Waikiki. the owner is having a fan event at a hotel this week, if you are lucky, you may be able to meet "him"...

RT @hotelman_hawaii: ミーティングに行く前に、ワイキキのゴリラ・イン・ザ・カフェにてコーヒーをテイクアウト。 今週は某ホテルでここのオーナーのファン・イベントが行われるので、運がよければ「彼」に会えるかも… http://twitter.com/hotelman_hawaii/status/304683512034914306/photo/1

[trans] fyi, "he" came to the shop yesterday.

RT @hotelman_hawaii: @1158393 ちなみに、昨日は「彼」が店にきたそうです。

----------------------------------

much thanks for sharing. :)>- :-* ^:)^

The most cutest pouting shot of wuri BYJ was on the middle photo, taken during their promotional event of their drama "The Legend" in Japan. He so handsome and manly with the long hair trend. Missing  . missing. . soooooo . . . much . . .  the Dam-Su  couple.