Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Dam-Su said:

[star of the Week] The Best Bros Kim Hyun Joong Could Ever Have

source: Enewsworld

by: Grace Danbi Hong

No matter how grand or amazing it may seem, the life of a celebrity can be a lonely one, but luckily for Kim Hyun Joong, he has plenty of best friends that keep him company.

[skipped]

93985762.jpg

Bae Yong Joon

While they may formally have a boss and employee relationship, Bae Yong Joon and Kim Hyun Joong are actually more than that.

As his mentor, Bae Yong Joon has given a lot of encouragement and support towards his junior, and in reply, Kim Hyun Joong has become a confidant.

On SBS’ Strong Heart, Kim Hyun Joong revealed that Bae Yong Joon had gone to Busan by himself. Without hesitation, Kim Hyun Joong headed down and the two spent a couple of days together, talking about life away from the spotlight.

Not only that, Bae Yong Joon, who is known to be mysterious, actually made a special cameo on the show through a phone call, surprising everyone in the audience. Bae Yong Joon had nothing but compliments to say to the singer.

[skipped]

Dam-Su said:   yes! yes! yes! :D he's singing sis. :> im so excited olready. :-bd  ahhh... i wonder if our Man received some coaching from JYP and the Alien boy before doing the recording. :-? BTW, the album will composed of a CD containing 13 songs including that of BYJ's and a bonus 34 minute DVD containing the making images video of and an episode of the WS Sonata Anime and wuri Yong Joon's  "From Beginning to End" music video. reservation @ BOFI will start December 21, 2012 to February 13,2013, Mon-Fri 10:00 am-12:00 noon. release date will be March 20, 2013. price is 3,150 yen. here's the link: BOFI. ah! also heard that some part of the proceeds will be donated to the earthquake victims in (East) Japan. :)

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said: Dam-Su said:

[star of the Week] The Best Bros Kim Hyun Joong Could Ever Have

source: Enewsworld

by: Grace Danbi Hong

No matter how grand or amazing it may seem, the life of a celebrity can be a lonely one, but luckily for Kim Hyun Joong, he has plenty of best friends that keep him company.

[skipped]

93985762.jpg

Bae Yong Joon

While they may formally have a boss and employee relationship, Bae Yong Joon and Kim Hyun Joong are actually more than that.

As his mentor, Bae Yong Joon has given a lot of encouragement and support towards his junior, and in reply, Kim Hyun Joong has become a confidant.

On SBS’ Strong Heart, Kim Hyun Joong revealed that Bae Yong Joon had gone to Busan by himself. Without hesitation, Kim Hyun Joong headed down and the two spent a couple of days together, talking about life away from the spotlight.

Not only that, Bae Yong Joon, who is known to be mysterious, actually made a special cameo on the show through a phone call, surprising everyone in the audience. Bae Yong Joon had nothing but compliments to say to the singer.

[skipped]

Dam-Su said:hey Jeunn. :-h he he he. the video seems blocked but yup, was able to watch the cut of wuri Yong Joon on Strong Heart. thanks to the alien boy, our Man made a special cameo in a show (though it's only through a phone call) which he seldom does. he must have adored the lad very much to agree to participate in Strong Heart. happy that our Man has a KHJ to keep him company whenever he needs one. though, i don't know if they still got time to bond now since it seems the alien boy is currently busy and so is our Man with their respective daily activities. wishing and hoping to see them both appearing in a show together or perhaps appearing in another drama or movie together and as brothers this time. maybe like that of the Chan-hyuk-Chan-woo bromance in First Love? what do you think? he he he  :D:D :D

love this GIF of the Alien boy hitting wuri Yong Joon's head. made by Hyunjooong on tumbler:

k-1.gif

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

BaeKim.jpg

Guest iluvugudbye

loujaie said: MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR.  May every on celebrate Christmas a joyous, meaningful and memorable one. Happy eating forget to D I E T, on this season, just eat and eat whatever food is prepared on the table.

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said:
I am trully very excited to hear Yong Joon'sshi's voice with that song. If he'll decide to go to that path as well by all means but he'll be busier then., that he might not be able to do another series. 

Dam-Su said:   wish granted sis. koo shared this cut of the voice recording of our Man singing Winter Sonata theme song "From Beginning to End" on her blog. it was also shared to her by kirio.

a million thanks to koo and kirio.  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ :)>- :)>- :)>- :-* :-* :-*

here is Bae Yong Joon singing "From Beginning to End"

:-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd

just click the link below:

http://v6.tinypic.com/player.swf?file=f0n85e&s=6

OMG! our Man's got a very nice voice!  :-bd :-bd :)>- :)>- :)>-

i think this is the download link:

http://v6.tinypic.com/f0n85e.flv

Guest Moments1430291949

OMO!! Is his beautiful voice! Thank you thank you DamSu, Koo & Kirio for sharing. Is a wonderful abd best Christmas gift from WJY. He must have put in tremendous efforts in presenting his best to his fans who misses him so so much. Ahh... I can't wait to listen to the full song.

Here wishing all our baesisters a Wonderful & Blessed Christmas! Happy New Year 2013 too! Cheers!!

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said: Dam-Su said:   wish granted sis. koo shared this cut of the voice recording of our Man singing Winter Sonata theme song "From Beginning to Now" on her blog. it was also shared to her by kirio.

a million thanks to koo and kirio.  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ :)>- :)>- :)>- :-* :-* :-*

here is Bae Yong Joon singing "From Beginning to Now"

:-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd

just click the link below:

http://v6.tinypic.com/player.swf?file=f0n85e&s=6

OMG! our Man's got a very nice voice!  :-bd :-bd :)>- :)>- :)>-

i think this is the download link:

http://v6.tinypic.com/f0n85e.flv

Guest iluvugudbye

carling5 said: OMG!  He sounds so great!  BYJ even sings sexy!  Is there nothing this man cannot do?  I'm actually very impressed!
Thanks so much for the link to the recording and Merry Christmas everyone!

Guest iluvugudbye

here's another Christmas treat for you guys. our Man singing "From Beginning to Now". and this time it's a 3 part vods. Enjoy guys!

source: BYJfan site/Youtube
shared by: Yume3/kumukumu yon

a million thanks to you guys for sharing. you made us all very happy. :)>-

:-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd

Thanks damsu for uploading the 3 parts of vod. Really BYJssi has a soft mellow voice and I love it. His singing voice reminded me of the late Park Yong Ha, which I believed that PYH also sang the same song. I also like PYH and I do miss him.

Guest iluvugudbye

thank you very much sis Tomato for this. :)>- ^:)^ :-*

[trans] Yonsama 'singing debut'

[trans] Yonsama ‘singing debut’ and secret “Winter Sonata” 10th anniversary plan

source: JoseiJishin
25 December 2012
Japanese to English by: Tomato99 @ Lovebaeyongjoon

Bae Yong Joon will make his debut as a singer with “Animation Winter Sonata Memorial Album” which will be on sale on 20 March 2013. This album will include 13 songs. One of the song will be that “From The Beginning Until Now” in Korean sang by Yonsama. Ju Ji Hoon will also participate in the album.

“Recording was done in autumn in Seoul. DVD with Yongjoon-san’s music video ‘From The Beginning Until Now’ and recording scenes will be added as bonus.” (music related party)

Yonsama always said he is ‘poor at singing’ but ‘change’ occurred in 2012.
“Year 2012 was a major milestone for Yongjoon-san as he had turned to his forties and 10th anniversary for airing of drama ‘Winter Sonata.’ Also, it is second death anniversary for Park Yong Ha, actor who co-stared in ‘Winter Sonata.’ Yongjoon-san must have decided on his ‘singing debut’ to show his gratitude to his family who still love ‘Winter Sonata.’” (previously mentioned party)

In 2005, at an interview for movie “April Snow,” he talked to Korean media about his ‘mission.’
“I am not a politician. I am an actor to exchange culture and work to link people’s heart to heart. We have to create ‘Asian wave.’”

In 2012, Japan-Korean relationship deteriorated because of Takeshima (Dokdo in Korea) issue.
“Under current situation, he has passion to ‘unite Asia as one!’ and work to bridge between Japan-Korea. Full-scale come back may be promising in 2013.” (previously mentioned party)
There may be announcement on long-awaited next project in new year!?

BYJuta01.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------
Great! :)>- so we can expect for the announcement of his comeback project next year then. :)

------------------------

from anjela's blog. thanks for sharing... :)>- ^:)^ :-*

ajl.jpg

Guest Moments1430291949

Thank you so so much to our baesisters in sharing the vods. It really lighted up my day! Oh!! I really love his voice and a surge of overwhelming feelings of missing him terribly. Yes yes, I'm looking forward to his coming back project in 2013. Hurray!! [-O<