Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Guest iluvugudbye

it seems wuri Yong Joon watched the Olympic soccer games at JYP's korean restaurant "Kristalbelli" in NY. someone heard that he was watching the soccer games in a room on the 2nd floor of kristalbelli.

source: koo's blog/byj gallery

http://blog.naver.com/kyemang/40165930998

0000525_2M.jpg

0000523M.jpg

0000523_2M.jpg

0000523_3M.jpg

--------------------------
이날 위에서 얘기한바와 축구경기를 했었어요
식당 매니저님이 축구보셨냐구 지금 연장 후반전이라고 배용준님께서 2층 방에서 축구 시청하고 계신다고.....

응? 배용준님? 욘사마?

나 뉴욕에서 욘사마 보는거야 ?_?
하고 잠시 설레였다죠
-----------------------------------------------------

Guest iluvugudbye

[Photo] Bae Yong Joon 2013 Photo Calendar sample

source: Koo's blog/twitter: tomato99

much thanks for sharing.. :)>-

5zodwo.jpg

16lfes4.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
source: koo's blog

not quite sure when and where this photo was taken or if this photo is recent or not. the photo is a li'l bit blurry.  wuri Yong Joon must have been taking a walk or having a jog alone.

0000530.jpg

Guest iluvugudbye

Japanese media slam Korean stars

photo253255.jpg

As the dispute over the islet of Dokdo escalates, the Japanese media have slammed Korean stars like Bae Yong-joon and Girls' Generation for sending mixed messages on their stance.

On Tuesday, News Post Seven uploaded a preview article online titled, "How Yonsama and Girls' Generation are involved in the Takeshima Performance".

The media outlet claimed that the upcoming article will include an in-depth analysis on the duplicity of K-pop stars.

The weekly publication posited that it was ironic how K-pop stars claim Dokdo as Korean territory, but still had no problem making millions in Japan.

"Popular idol group Girls' Generation has recently exclaimed 'Dokdo is ours!' at a rehearsal for a concert in Seoul", the news outlet said, "and Bae Yong-joon has also claimed likewise on his Web site back in 2005".

The Japanese media also pointed out recent examples of Korean celebrities' involvement in the dispute, such as singer Kim Jang-hoon and actor Song Il-gook's participation in a swim event to raise awareness of the islets.

By Carla Sunwoo

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo... ( English Korean )/hancinema

Guest iluvugudbye

Japanese media criticized Bae Yongjun and SNSD for Dokdo issue.

29282.jpg

Japanese media Newspostseven reported on Tuesday that 'Korea is recently debating about Dokdo.'

The report added on saying "Japanese friendly celebrities also debate that Dokdo is Korean land, and Girls' Generation sing the song 'Dokdo is Our Land' at their concert."

Also, they wrote about Bae Yong Joon saying "Bae Yong Joon wrote on his homepage in 2005 that Dokdo is Korean, but a lot of celebrities earn money from Japan. It is wry and blatant."

The Korean internet users responded "they're the one who invited the Korean celebrities," and "please explain correctly why Dokdo belongs to Japan."

source: Kpopstarz
----------------------------------------------
:-< :-< :-<

Guest iluvugudbye

배용준 소속사, 드라마 제작사 설립…‘울랄라 부부’ 1호 작품

20111128023709_euna_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20120827n03548

-----------------------------------------------------------------
it seems wuri Yong Joon's Keyeast is expanding it's business again. news reports states that KEYEAST invested 2 billion won to establish a drama production company. the company's name is 콘텐츠 K" (Contents K).

Guest iluvugudbye

oh i forgot to add. the upcoming kbs rom-com drama "Oooh La La Couple" that stars actor shin hyoen-joon and actress kim jeong-un (pics below) and directed by lee jung-sub will be produced by "Content K" (which is under KE). this drama will be aired after "Haeundae Lovers" in october.

photo253345.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/new-kbs-drama-ooh-la-la-couple-shin-hyeon-joon-and-kim-jeong-eun-46645.html

Guest iluvugudbye

"Corrupt Prosecutor" Song Yeong-gyoo joins "Ooh La La Couple"

[skipped, unrelated]

"Ooh La La Couple" is a collaboration between director Lee Jung-sub from "Bread, Love and Dreams" and writer Choi Soon-sik from "Come Back, Soon Ae". Being the first production by Contents K, a company created by Bae Yong-joon' Key East Entertainment, it is to be aired in October after "Haeundae Lovers".

read full article @:
http://www.hancinema.net/corrupt-prosecutor-song-yeong-gyoo-joins-ooh-la-la-couple-46775.html

Guest iluvugudbye

class="entry-title"Lee Soo Man & Yang Hyun Suk both currently have stock holdings worth over 200 billion KRW ($176 million USD) each

20120827_monies_1.jpeg

SM Entertainment chairman Lee Soo Man and YG Entertainment CEO Yang Hyun Suk have joined the ranks of the rich and fabulous who own stocks worth over 200,000,000,000 KRW ($176 million USD).

This is all thanks to Hallyu making waves across the globe, and in the case of YG, “Gangnam Style” was a huge contributor.

According to a Chaebul.com report on August 27th, based on the closing price of the stock market on August 24th, SM Chairman Lee Soo Man possessed 242,000,000,000 KRW ($213 million USD), while Yang Hyun Suk possessed 223,100,000,000 KRW ($196 million USD).

This is the first time two celebrities have both obtained stock wealth in the 200 billion KRW range at the same time.

The stock price for SM Entertainment, the label home to Girls’ Generation, Super Junior, and more closed out at 55,100 KRW (~$48) on August 24th, and the chairman who owns 21.5% (4,392,368 shares) was ranked as the celebrity with the greatest stock wealth. The same day, the company’s market capitalization was recorded at 1.125 trillion KRW ($995 million USD), setting a new record. The price of the stock fell to 53,900 KRW (~$47 USD) on August 27th, but SM is still in the lead when it comes to total market cap for entertainment companies.

CEO Yang Hyun Suk of YG Entertainment, the label home to Big Bang and artist Psy who became an overnight sensation with “Gangnam Style“, owns 35.79% (3,659,554 shares), and though he had steadily seen capital increase without much consideration, he has recently seen a 71.7% spike in stock wealth compared to the beginning of this year. On August 27th, YG’s stock price was 62,500 KRW (~$55 USD), close to their high of 65,000 KRW (~$57 USD) (Feb 21st, 2012). YG Entertainment has a market capitalization of around 645 billion KRW ($570 million USD).

Head of Key East and main lead of previous hit drama series ‘Winter SonataBae Yong Jun is third on the list of celebrities with the greatest stock wealth, with 19,500,000,000 KRW (~17 million USD). J.Y. Park, founder of JYP Entertainment, the label home to Wonder Girls and 2PM was next on the list with 5,900,000,000 KRW (~$5.2 million), while Yang Soo Kyung, former artist and wife of Yedang Entertainment CEO Byun Doo Seob claimed fifth place with a similar amount.

Source & Image: SeoulNewspaper via Nate

Guest iluvugudbye

배용준,드라마社 설립..욘사마 복귀프로젝트 시동

2012082709160963599_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20120827n11148
-----------------------------------------------------------------

it seems that with the establishment of Keyeast's drama production company "Contents K", speculations or reports on wuri Yong Joon's return on the TV screen also surfaced.

it was previously reported that KE invested 2 billion won to expand its business scope into video content production thus establishing a drama production company called "Contents K". last year, KE collaborated with JYPE to produce the musical drama Dream High thus gaining experience in producing drama. with KE advancing to drama production, wuri Yong Joon's comeback onscreen is also being contemplated cautiously. it was reported that initially, wuri Yong Joon had an interest in a drama that was being produced by other production company. various discussions to purchase co-production and copyrights had been made, but failed to come into an agreement.

then, there are reports that with the establishment of their drama production company, there's an in depth discussion about a drama series which will star wuri Yong Joon. it was also rumored that he will be co-starring(?) with actress Im Su-jeong who belongs in the same talent agency as him. however, they are still in the planning stage and still considering variety of proposals.

wuri Yong Joon has not appeared in any acting work since 2007 MBC saeguk drama Teawangsassingi. although he appeared in the drama Dream High, his participation is minimal. he also dedicated himself in writing his book. wuri Yong Joon resuming his acting activities is becoming a hot topic and attracting attention not only in South Korea but also in Japan and other Asian countries.

Keyeast's first produced drama entitle "Oohh La La Couple" which will air in KBSTV2 in october is a stepping stone for them in gaining more experience in the field (of drama production).

wuri Yong Joon's comeback project is gaining a lot of attention both inside and outside the entertainment.

Note: corrections are welcome. thank you. :)

Guest iluvugudbye

Bae Jong Jun, Im Soo Jung and Kim Soo Hyun are likely to participate in a new work.

531056_518823888134184_1580996814_n.jpg

裴勇俊、林秀晶和金秀贤三位所属经纪公司Keyeast日前出资韩币20亿成立了专门进行 电视剧音乐等内容制作的CONTENTS K公司。如今韩国娱乐公司旗下纷纷成立电视剧制作部门,热播剧《致美丽的你》便是SM公司的代表作品。据悉裴勇俊、林秀晶和金秀贤有可能会共同参演作品, 这个必须期待!

source: en.korea

google translate:

Recently, the actress Bae Jong Jun, Im Soo Jung and Kim Soo Hyun affiliated investment management company Keyeast two billion Won established company manipulated drama CONTENTS K specializes in the areas of film music production etc.. Currently, many Korean entertainment companies in turn set up the arrays manipulated drama, typical drama airing "To the beautiful you" of SM.

Reportedly, Bae Jong Jun, Im Soo Jung and Kim Soo Hyun are likely to participate in a new work. This information is something to look forward to!
I-undo ang mga pag-edit

Guest tanpopo_byjvn

hi all bae's sistertoday I'm verry happy because our Bae Yong Joon oppa comeback soontomorrow is Oppa's birthday, happy b'day oppathis is b'day card we seend to Oppashare for all my sisterhope you like it248201223396370.jpg
2482012233939564.jpg
248201223406161.jpg
248201223416404.jpg
2482012234032932.jpg
248201223427815.jpg
2482012234128791.jpg

Good evening to all my Baesisters. It's been a while since Iposted in the thread. But I can't let this day pass without wishing our king a Happy Happy Birthday. I hope that she will a wonderful day tomorrow on his birthday. At the same time I hope that he will always be heAlthy and happy. Love dam-su's post, hoping too that he will soon have a comeback drama. Been missing him for so long already....

Guest sanas75

to the Emperor of my Heart:

Darling,  I wish you all the best the world and good health. I love and adore you with all my heart.

from Germany with all my love I wish you a very happy birthday
:x

Hi Jelen & mailene, so nice to see & read your post here - I hope both of you are doing fine. I missed you guys! :)]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BYJ! I celebrate all the wonderful things you are to me - :)]

K-pop boom makes entertainment magnates stock millionaires

20120827001239_0.jpg?pp=2012082011

The stock values of two major entertainment agency owners in Korea have exceeded 200 billion won ($176 million) on the back of growing popularity of K-pop around the world.

According to chaebul.com, a website following South Korea’s conglomerates, stakes held by S.M. Entertainment’s Lee Soo-man came in at 242 billion won; YG Entertainment’s Yang Hyun-seok’s shares stood at 223.1 billion won at closing on Aug. 24.

According to the website, foreign shares in S.M. Entertainment rose from 8.18 percent to 18.06 percent. Some of the groups under the agency’s management such as Girls’ Generation and Super Junior gained great popularity internationally, establishing firm fan bases overseas. 

By Lee Woo-young  (wylee@heraldcorp.com)

credit : Korea Herald

willenette said: Hi J
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BYJ! I celebrate all the wonderful things you are to me - :)]

K-pop boom makes entertainment magnates stock millionaires

20120827001239_0.jpg?pp=2012082011

The stock values of two major entertainment agency owners in Korea have exceeded 200 billion won ($176 million) on the back of growing popularity of K-pop around the world.

According to chaebul.com, a website following South Korea’s conglomerates, stakes held by S.M. Entertainment’s Lee Soo-man came in at 242 billion won; YG Entertainment’s Yang Hyun-seok’s shares stood at 223.1 billion won at closing on Aug. 24.

According to the website, foreign shares in S.M. Entertainment rose from 8.18 percent to 18.06 percent. Some of the groups under the agency’s management such as Girls’ Generation and Super Junior gained great popularity internationally, establishing firm fan bases overseas. 

By Lee Woo-young  (wylee@heraldcorp.com)

credit : Korea Herald