SID [Mao, Shinji, Yuuya, Aki]

Guest paranoidtrash

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Em_mie

i think the spazzness that aki's been trying to hold in during comment vids is coming out in these blog entries. mao's entries are normal-ish. yuuya is.......yuuya. he's special, even while blogging. i love the kamen rider mask one XD shinji is MIA right now.

Guest miranduh

Shinji is suffering from guitarist blogging syndrome ahhaha XD

Tora/Maicho has it too :3

and i swear Aki, gosh he has like 3842854 personalities that noone can figure out ahaha, he's also a monster on stage XD *loves performances*

Guest murdoc_19_2000

i love reading their entries so much XD

So Aki bought PSP already =3 I'm looking for Monster Hunter now <333333

Guest Sakura Li

I wanted to check them out so can anyone give me song recommendations? I'm pretty sure this has already been asked before but going through 26 pages... ^^;;;

Also, why does Shinji writes his name Shin chi with " on the chi? It should be Shin shi with " and that makes ji. I was staring at his name for like 5 minutes trying to figure out what chi" was and realized it was one of those things that isn't used for ji. XD

Anywho, He's cute. XD

Guest OBSCURE Sin

^ According to my knowledge there are two ways to write "ji". By adding the " to either shi or chi. It's not interchangeable, it depends on the word.

Guest Sakura Li

That's a first for me. O___O On the first day of Japanese school, our teacher gave us a Hiragana chart and told us to cross out the chi with " and tsu with " because those are "wrong." @___@

Eh whatever. It is quite special of him tho. XD I kinda want to call him Shinchi now. XD

Guest OBSCURE Sin

^ maybe じ is more commonly used? *shrugs* until I start my Japanese course I know next to nothing.

Guest murdoc_19_2000

I like Otegami, Smile is catchy too. But i think i like Binetsu the most. Then Hosoikoe, Ajisai, Chapter 1, Yell, Izon no niwa and Ringo ame are also my favourites!!!!!

Btw, u guys saw Aki new pictures? He changed his hairstyle already and it's so nice though!!!!!! X3

D_070604064741.jpg

I love the way he blogs xDDDDDDD~

Guest miranduh

Shinji started spamming XD....man i feel bad for the translator, O_O they spam like crazy ahaha that mao :P

Guest murdoc_19_2000

^ i think not only him but almost jrockers...

Natsukoi is coming soon, I can't wait.......

Guest OBSCURE Sin

^ omg :lol:

Aki looks so crazy, look what they've done to him! They look so cute, and Shinji looks...:blush:

Archived