SID [Mao, Shinji, Yuuya, Aki]

Guest paranoidtrash

Guest OBSCURE Sin

the pic works now...wow... :blush:

XD

@Olivia, I love those pics you posted. Mao sure makes a good blonde. This is really not helping my blonde Jrock vocalist fetish though...

The translations are really sweet and heart-warming. I think the way Mao talks is interesting, and he knows how to tell a story well.

At that time, our bands were playing at the same event and were backstage together, and my first impression of him was "Can't this guy shut up for a bit?" (laughs). But really, his voice was so loud.

haha XD

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miranduh

^hahah yeah i laughed at that part too :D aww SID wouldn't be SID if Mao didn't convince Yuuya to leave his band to join Mao's ^__^;; :ph34r: yay!

*points* SHINJI XD

he looks very awesome with glasses btw

Guest OBSCURE Sin

^ LOL at the gif. xD

yeah, and what a great band they are. Mao's right about the charisma thing, they do have a certain charisma (aside from their dork powaa) especially Aki. And Mao does too. I'm loving teh Mao more and more.

*coughnewfavouritecough*

Guest heartkiller

no matter how serious mao tries looking hes still a dork but i love the song sora no binsen sora no e tegami<3

Guest miranduh

HAHA yeah! i lovee Mao, the only time i've seen him try to be serious was when he was trying to act disinterested to what Shinji was saying XD usually he just grins

i found him very cute when he went to Italy where he taught some guy how to say his name

"Mao"...long silence "MAAOO"

Guest Em_mie

haha, mao stole yuuya from his previous band XD i knew he lurved that silly doofus and his big mouth that won't ever shut up.

Guest OBSCURE Sin

^Jrockers are always smoking. I wish they wouldnt do that =_=

side note, though: that pic of Mao is sweet.

Guest miranduh

^really? i thought it was okay xDD

i like that camwhore picture it was from the play dvd or something right? ^^; Mao took quite a few pictures haha "MAAAO"

Guest Romancer.

^ LOL I remember that, when he kept repeating his name to that man. I loved his strut walk in there!

Archived