SID [Mao, Shinji, Yuuya, Aki]

Guest paranoidtrash

Guest miranduh

^tomato girl story? O_O

anyway i lovee the yuuya pictures hahaha xD does this mean his hair is fake? :( no wonder..........such a nice red ;0;

i wonder if the other members did a similiar shoot ROFL XD

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Em_mie

yes. when shinji was little he really loved to eat tomatoes. i wonder if he still does. yeah i think he still does.

so anyways. there was this little girl who lived next door to him. every day he would go over to her house and they would eat tomatoes together. and he would tell her "when we grow up, let's get married!"

it's such a cute story and i love shinji so much more because of it.

Guest OBSCURE Sin

yes. when shinji was little he really loved to eat tomatoes. i wonder if he still does. yeah i thin khe still does.

so anyways. there was this little girl who lived next door to him. every day he would go over to her house and they would eat tomatoes together. and he would tell her "when we grow up, let's get married!"

LOL awww, that's so sweet! it really does sound like an Asian drama or anime.

Guest disfunktional.

oooh. i miss aki's old hair -cries-

though his new hair is still very very hot :ph34r:

i like their new single! "smile"! wheee~

maybe it's just me but i pretty much love all the songs i heard of them ;D

--hmms. aki's always so quiet. i always thought he'd be the...

popular, bad boy back in school days but he was bullied >___<"

poor baby.

yes. when shinji was little he really loved to eat tomatoes. i wonder if he still does. yeah i think he still does.

that's so cute ^-^

Guest miranduh

aww how cute. :sweatingbullets: i like tomatoes too hahaha

i wonder what the girl thinks now :blush: hahah XD

i really like all of SID's songs..they're amazing. i'm really hooked on Izon no Niwa

i can't even describe how addicted i am to it, haha :sweatingbullets:

does anyone have their clips for upload? i'm try to find a bunch of comment clips (the newer ones)

esp the one where Yuuya beatboxes and Mao kept teasing Shinji and he screamed LOL

it's for BARKS about their SMILE pv :D

i love aki's smile btw XD it's quite rectangular and it's really cute hahaha

Guest OBSCURE Sin

aww how cute. :sweatingbullets: i like tomatoes too hahaha

i wonder what the girl thinks now :blush: hahah XD

haha, she probably doesnt remember him. If they stopped seeing eachother after a while.

I'm still hooked on Otegami.

Guest Em_mie

here's a picture that we can giggle over!

sidkookiness.jpg

shinji is a DORK! which i reminds me, i bought a t-shirt with the word DORK on it. perhaps i should send it to him =3

poor aki, i wonder if one day he's going to get infected with mao, shinji and yuuya's kookiness. :blink:

Guest OBSCURE Sin

here's a picture that we can giggle over!

aww, so funny and adorable ^^

poor aki, i wonder if one day he's going to get infected with mao, shinji and yuuya's kookiness. :blink:

yeah. Aki is a :| in a world of 8D's

xD

I haven't been here in ages but there are no new scans of SHIDO... I watched the live concert on Youtube where he sings YELL and Masao's voice is amazing!! My heart beated so fast hearing how strong his voice was!! **dies**

<--EDIT-->

Pwahaha!! Mao has gone blonde!! Very kawaii! I think Aki has some competition tsk tsk...

Guest Em_mie

because i'm random and procrastinating (WOO-HOO, by the way!) here are two screencaps i made from the sidnad thing. yes i'm completely biased buz i lurve aki (yuuya's a close second these days XD and mao and shinji are catching up). i cropped and fixed them up in photoshop so they weren't as white as they were in the film.

akieyepatch.jpgakieyepatch2.jpg

ARGH! why must aki be so hot that it makes me stupid o.O

Guest miranduh

yeah. Aki is a :| in a world of 8D's

xD

hahaha i know! he tries hard but sometimes, he cracks a wide smile.. X]

and everyone has watched Shinji dance while drinking wine? :lol:

Guest Romancer.

Recent translation!

Shoxx June 2007 - Suteki Column #18

Although I always have lip cream at the ready in my pocket, whenever I take it out to use it, there's a greater than 90% chance that the contents will come squeezing out by itself, and when I twist it to try and get it back inside, there's a greater than 100% chance that I'll get the reverse result, and then I'll be irritated. With that, this is your old friend Mao.

Hai, this is the continuation of last month's column.

Firstly, for those of you who didn't read the last issue, I talked about drummer Yuuya under the theme "how I met the members of SID". Thank you for so much feedback. This time, I want to write about meeting bassist Aki.

I'm pretty sure our first encounter was at the livehouse Urawa Narciss, where we played at the same event. First impression... what a showy person (laughs). At that time, he was basically a striking sight. I was surprised by his hair style, by the number of piercings he had, and most of all by his live performance on that day. The image of bassists I had until then crumbled to dust. I honestly thought he was "cool".

And so time flowed by, until the time came when I could see the end of my band ahead. I was searching for bandmates to form a new band (SID), with one condition I wouldn't back down on: they had to be people with charisma. I was looking for someone who could stand on the shimote side of the stage, and still have a presence that could threaten to even swallow up the vocalist - me. Aki quickly came to mind. However, we never spoke much beyond greetings, and above all else, I was nervous over the fact that his personality was far too different from mine. Even so, I thought Aki's presence was crucial in forming my ideal band. With no way out and no appointment in advance, I called him. Miraculously, Aki also knew and approved of me. As we talked, even my unease faded. It was an instant decision. We could clear the way to our new path in one breath, the road to the genre called Visual-kei. Being in SID, a band formed by mutual attraction, there was nothing I was afraid of. For the first time I felt "invincible". In the days leading up to our first live, I spent most of my time everyday with Aki. We met up without fail everyday. To make sure we were one in everything, we took up the same part-time jobs. We decided to go without sleep. No matter how small the matter was, we would get in contact by phone. We also gave out fliers together daily and got into countless arguments.

The first live. Ikebukuro CYBER. Out of the 11 bands playing, SID was the opening act. The audience was small enough for a headcount. To corner ourselves, we gave no news in advance and attended the event as a completely secret guest. The audience sat down for the first song, "Hitsuyouaku". By the time our set ended, our audience became our fans. I thought, "we can make it". Then came the first live at which we were to give an announcement. Without knowing what it will be, we just went ahead and started the rumours first. More than 100 fans turned up to see us, us who had no reputation at all back then, and the number continued to grow after that. After the very first live (secret guest) ended, Aki and I sat before a vending machine outside CYBER and talked about what SID was to be like from then onwards, with the only enquette form we received that day in hand. It was only natural for me to think, "I'll try and make a gamble on my career as a musician with this guy".

And now, I am confident that after Aki's parents, I am the one who knows him best, both his good and bad sides.

Because I think I can discover more of his "charms" from now on, I won't leave him.

The last two lines are so cute!!! :3

Credit: gurakko LJ

Guest Romancer.

Last of the non-photoshoot pictures!

xdhvi9.jpg

tzgq2.jpg

trt.jpg

sid5pm.jpg

rtzzfrhgvhod5.jpg

hkio-1.jpg

nmj.jpg

photo27b.jpg

photo46b.jpg

rrr.jpg <--- love this picture!

hjgdfghjxu0.jpg

gjkkye0.jpg

xgizmox114158586121sn4.jpg

EDIT:

Plus this!

78ef61ce.jpg

Next will be pictures of Mao from a recent photoshoot! And I will post up the link to the Mao translation on Yuuya~

Guest OBSCURE Sin

ah, what great pics ^^ Aki looks even better like that, without the photo editing.

What a cute and crazy bunch.

Guest miranduh

haha cute ^^;

i have a picture of Mao which would probably make your eyes pop

i don't know how recent this is..?

patipati0609sid0005wt0bv7.jpg

haha thanks for the translation i shall be awaiting the Yuuya one (and shinji one too)

previously someone posted Yuuya cosplaying Sid..are there other ones? where the other members does the same? xD

Archived