Sooyoung Tears up While Talking about Co-MC Yoon Do Hyun

Newsie

Girls' Generation member Sooyoung teared up while talking about her gratitude for her co-MC on "Night of TV Entertainment," Yoon Do Hyun. Sooyoung recently participated in the 2014 SBS Awards Festival for her evening entertainment news program she co-hosts with singer Yoon Do Hyun. On working with Yoon Do Hyun, Sooyoung said, "He is such an esteemed senior in the industry and since our genres were different, it was difficult at first to approach him." She continued, "I've said hello to him in passing, and later I heard that Yoon Do Hyun wanted to get to know me better." She then added, "When I was on his radio show, I told him that I want to try MC-ing. Then he recommended me to 'Night of TV Entertainment' as a potential MC." "I will be forever grateful to [Yoon Do Hyun.]" she said, while tearing up, "Before 'Night of TV Entertainment,' I didn't have any specialty or strengths to show. Thanks to Yoon Do Hyun, I've had so many good things happen to me." sooyoung yoon do hyun

View the full article

Archived