Im Si Wan Talks About the End of "Misaeng" and Future Plans

Newsie

The finale of tvN's hit drama "Misaeng" aired yesterday, leaving fans wondering about the future plans of the show's star, Im Si Wan. After wrapping up the last filming on December 18, the ZE:A member revealed his thoughts on the end of the drama, "Recently, even when I was sleeping, I would often dream about shooting 'Misaeng.' Today, I would like to not dream about 'Misaeng' and get a good night's sleep." The drama has established Im Si Wan as one of the hottest stars of the acting industry. Following his impressive performance on "The Attorney," the actor took "Misaeng" as the perfect opportunity to transition from supporting roles to lead roles, and his efforts have certainly paid off. Im Si Wan has also become a sought-after face in the advertisement industry, and since the premiere of "Misaeng," he has signed eight modeling contracts with a wide range of companies. Despite his immense popularity, the star will be taking a break from all activities for the time being. His agency revealed, "We are planning to let him rest for a while. During his break, we will start looking into his next project."

View the full article

Archived