Your favorite Super Junior guy. Who is it?

Guest phantom.leonhart

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest your--HEROine

It was really hard but I chose HanKyung! He is soo HOT! But really, I love him, Shiwon, and Donghae, my NEWEST OBSESSION! God, DONHAE is soo HOT! I never really notice before but damn, he's soo HOT!

I'm obsessed over DBSK so I never really pay attention to Super Junior. I saw Shiwon and Hankyung from Timeless and I totally fell in LOVE with them. LOL. Then I just recently discover Donghae and he kills me. He's too much HOTNESS! *fans self*

=D

Guest *kyuhyunnie*

I love all of them the smae but KyuHyun the most because of his voice.My second fav. have to be DongHae no lie either because he is hot.after him is EunHyuk 'casue he is adorkable that is why he is Super Junior Jewel Boy.

Guest royal_sushi_grl

i am surprisingly shocked that Si Won and Ki Bum was chosen most. I choose si won but wow!!! I'm IN SHOCKED!

Guest JRMhothothot

HEECHUL!!!!!

he was the first one to catch my eye since he's so darn pretty. I love that he's so funny and random

Guest hankyungsaranghaex3

haha my username says it all :rolleyes:

siwon, donghae and sungmin are pretty hot too

and teukie is so kawaii~~

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

HANKYUNG BC HE'S soooo talented and has a great personality !!(from what I can gather of course) and he's totally good looking

I'm surprised Kibum has the most votes O_o He's not very talented and is so introverted and coughs boring

hmmm...but then again ppl are shallow huh

They probably voted for him bc he's cute

Guest hyuksu

HANKYUNG BC HE'S soooo talented and has a great personality !!(from what I can gather of course) and he's totally good looking

I'm surprised Kibum has the most votes O_o He's not very talented and is so introverted and coughs boring

hmmm...but then again ppl are shallow huh

They probably voted for him bc he's cute

Hankyung is totally good looking.

But then again people are shallow. They probably voted for Kibum because he's cute.

What the heck.

There are other reasons why they voted for him besides him being cute.

Don't based everything on what you see on TV.

Fans like you make me feel disappointed.

Btw, you guys have to keep in mind that this thread was created over a year and a half ago.

There was no Sukira, Full House, Chunji, Miracle For You, etc. so fans didn't have a chance to get to know them yet (except The Super Junior show and Heechul and Heebon's radio station?).

I think 18 vs. 29, the drama Shiwon acted in, aired before he was in Super Junior so people are familiar with him.

Kibum and Heechul acted in Banolim 2 before Super Junior (?) and I think Rainbow Romance just started to air.

Guest eunhyung

Kibum is in the lead, like I thought... I honestly like all the members because they're each unique in their own way but my favorite has to be Sungmin :)

min40smallve7.jpg

:rolleyes: my current favorite pic

Guest sprinkle_kitty

I can't decide between Ryeo Wook and HanKyung><

I love them both^^

And then Shin Dong and Hee Chul

Guest poupée de chiffon

i chose Han Kyung but i love mostly all of them :)

they're all diff. with their personalities and talents

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

Hankyung is totally good looking.

But then again people are shallow. They probably voted for Kibum because he's cute.

What the heck.

There are other reasons why they voted for him besides him being cute.

Don't based everything on what you see on TV.

Fans like you make me feel disappointed.

Btw, you guys have to keep in mind that this thread was created over a year and a half ago.

There was no Sukira, Full House, Chunji, Miracle For You, etc. so fans didn't have a chance to get to know them yet (except The Super Junior show and Heechul and Heebon's radio station?).

I think 18 vs. 29, the drama Shiwon acted in, aired before he was in Super Junior so people are familiar with him.

Kibum and Heechul acted in Banolim 2 before Super Junior (?) and I think Rainbow Romance just started to air.

uh well it's not like I just took a stab in the dark bout it -_-

look at the comments in this thread

they're all like 'blablabla is my fav, he's SO cute'

yes, even the the most recent pages

I don't really mind that shiwon or donghae has lots of votes t

I think they are both talented, interesting and good looking guys

kibum on the other hand...

I'm not trying to bash

just stating my opinion

oh notice how I stated I thought he was really talented and had a great personality from what I can gather , and added at the end I thought he was cute

I did not just state 'HANKYUNG'S MY FAVE BC HE'S HOT' or sth

what I mean is, if you still don't get it

imo kibum has only looks going for him

he's really introverted (not that it's a crime or sth) I just think he's boring

he can't sing and his rapping aint the best IMO

Guest n-jjang

its really is hard for me to chose.. but since im kinda crazy about hankyung rite now, i'll vote for hankyung~ X)

Archived