KWON SANG WOO VS. HYUN BIN

Guest yoh

Guest fuublue

KWON SANG WOO!!! i like him more~ i heard he has a funny nature and that his frds say that his attitude/personality didn't change after he got famous! :rolleyes: and also because i don't know too much about Hyun Bin sooo.... :P

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest just jess

i think HBs cuter, but personality wise KSW is really funny and he talks a lot. but id rather watch HB in a movie or drama so choose Hyun Bin.

Guest fuRbaLL

HYUN BIN BABY ALL THE WAY!

Omgah... he's sooo cute/hot/sexy/muh shesh uh

i used to loooveee ksw..but not nemore...plus his lisp doens't go well with his tough image

Guest StylishAzNx07

although i like hyunbin more than kwon sang woo ... kwon sang woo always gives more of that sexy/ charismatic aura than hyunbin does. iono ive known ksw longer than hyunbin, so i cant really say that hyunbin is better than ksw cuz he basically jsut started his career.

kwon sang woo is better overall though imo.

KWON SANG WOO!!! i like him more~ i heard he has a funny nature and that his frds say that his attitude/personality didn't change after he got famous! :rolleyes: and also because i don't know too much about Hyun Bin sooo.... :P

Yea, yea, that's what I heard too. But I've never met him, so.... But I hope that it's true!! :) Hyun Bin is hot and all but his laugh really did make him kind of unattractive. He sounds so awkward doing it. Iono. And KSW's lisp makes him less tough for some reason too.

Archived