Eru 이루 Have You Guys Heard His Songs?

Guest saradah

Guest Mr.Holmes

starsinmyeyes : Thanks so much for all pics *give u big hug*

I do love all pic he shoot >.<

MV is out, I'm a bit dissapointed that no Eru anyway, KHJ is fine for me I do like him too. I also don't get the story line ano I have no idea bc I don't know any Korean :P

Can't wait for his come back!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest .alyak_

Here's the album for pictures from Begin to Breathe if you guys want it:

http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l13/yuns...20to%20Breathe/

Can i get the password for the link above? Seems like i dont have all his first album pictures. :)

MORE OF HIS SELF TAKEN PHOTOS

108.jpg

107.jpg

^ He's so cute here. The way he sits...

106.jpg

105.jpg

^ I love his expression. He's so freakin adorable here. Dont you agree?

104.jpg

103.jpg

102.jpg

101.jpg

100.jpg

99.jpg

98.jpg

97.jpg

109.jpg

^ I really like this one. Its cute...

96.jpg

95.jpg

94.jpg

93.jpg

92.jpg

91.jpg

90.jpg

NOW, for these. I love them so much. Its the most adorable pictures ever! LOL =)

But seriously, i think you'll get a kick at these. Its so cute. I love Eru <3

89.jpg

^ Gah, so freakin cute.

88.jpg

^ I love his poses. His expressions <3. He sure knows how to take pictures!

87.jpg

^ I like this one...

86.jpg

^ I like this one too...

85.jpg

^ Eru <3

NOW DO YOU AGREE THAT HE LOOKS GREAT IN SPECS?

CREDITS:
ERU's CYWORLD + SOOMPI + KAYLA @ SOOMPI

Please do not hotlink. That would be great. Thank-you
:)

starsinmyeyes & kayla: so many great eru pics!! :w00t::wub: i gotta start saving!! heehee... he looks very mature in the Level II pics. and oh so adorable in those self pics. especially the ones with the Heinz mustard and ketchup bottles. :lol: he could easily be in a CF for Heinz. *lol*

somehow he reminds me a bit of this korean guy i knew from university who was in my japanese class. haha...

how are his songs from his 1st album? i think i've only heard of one track - Rebirth. maybe another as well... but overall, i'm not too familiar with that album. :unsure:

i'm really liking his 2nd album. took a closer listen to track 7 that was penned by him. i really like the piano intro and the soft beginning, and then building up towards a more uptempo tune. ^_^

anyway, thanks for the upcoming schedule!! he's gonna be on Music Bank/Music Core/Inkigayo for the next few weeks! and heroine 6 as well! :w00t: like kayla, i thought he was adorable when he had those micky ears on for the "catch the mouse" game. :P

Guest heartdrops

starsinmyeyes: Omo<3. Thank you SO much for those pictures. He looks sooo good in them!

Kayla: Your icons are hot. *jealous* I don't even have the patience to make anything like that.. unless I get the "inspiration" hahahas. Eru does look good in specs! Omg, the first pic of him is soo cute! The way he is sitting is adorable.

I just recently started listening to Eru's songs...and I must say he has a nice voice not to mention he's a cutie pie.

I love "Black Glasses" and "Good Lady". I've been listening to them for the past few days now.

Waa....he sure takes cute self pics.... :) Thanks for everyone who posts his pics...I'm lovin it.

Guest Mr.Holmes

T^TT" die because of seeing cute pic

I like his expression when he took pic himself so much

BTW, I still haven't got my LEVEL II album ... that's so bad I really wanna see things inside the album >.<

Guest torrent

Berklee College of Music in Boston < AHHH. I live like 20 minutes away from there!

Anyways, just got into Eru. I think he has talent but he's pretty underrated.

Guest heartdrops

^ hahas me too! At first I was like what?! He attended that college?!

I hope he becomes more popular! But it's okay because I know we all support him and less Eru hoggers ;x XD

I've been checking all the back pages on this thread..and I have to thank you whoever mentioned the Happy Together Friends Tae Jin Ah episode. It was definitely the most touching Happy Together episodes I've ever watched. I cried watching the part where Tae Jin Ah started crying...that was so touching. :tears:

starsinmyeyes... thanks for all of Eru's 1st album pics....he looks FINE.... And we all know even when he gets old he's still going to look hot...just look at how good his dad looks now...and Eru looks so much like his dad...hehehe :D

thanks for the 1st jib pics, starsinmyeyes! :w00t: love the last one where he's sitting in that big chair sleeping. ^_^ is there a pic 16 or pic 20 by chance? i noticed from the numbers that 17 was posted twice and no 20. i'd love to have the full collection. :D

Sorry I dont. I got lazy screencapping all the pictures because my computer was lagging (it's old -__-). I ended up screencapping the ones I liked only... And they took off the old set of Eruworld so I can't get them.

Lol 20 and 21 are the same, I accidentally uploaded it twice. XD

23fn2.th.jpg

Got this off his cyworld but it doesn't have his face in it. I don't know why he decided to put up sucha HQ version of a picture that has his face cut off haha.

This is 16.

16.jpg

wahh..looking at his pic make me go nuts..he really have that look..he really taking his own pic..i would never do that since i'm not that gud when it comes to picture hoho..go Eru..go Eru..hehe

Oh my lordy, he's just so hot. I still can't get over this kiddie. Every time I see him on game shows I get so excited!!! He's so attractive!

I love the song Life by him on his first album.

Dang I can't wait for his comeback. ^o^

You guys- I've decided to reopen the ERU forum I made for him centuries ago.

But it's not a one person thing. I need active and DEDICATED members please <3

Since Eru is a bit more active and a lot more famous-er, it shouldn't be too hard ^^!

Mod position is open. I'm only looking for two at the moment.

What I need right now is a graphics person. Someone who can make a layout. With his new pictures.

http://z9.invisionfree.com/eruworld/index.php?act=idx

(:

Archived