On Joo Wan Pictures Released by bnt International

Actor On Joo Wan has been featured in internet newspaper bnt International. The actor completed an interview and a photo shoot, with pictures released to the media.

on joo wan1

On Joo Wan is best known for his roles in movies such as “The Peter Pan Formula” and “The Taste of Money.” He has also appeared in a number of television dramas, such as tvN’s “Twelve Men in a Year” and last year’s historical drama, “The Blade and Petal.”

on joo wan3

He is starred in the romantic thriller “Obsessed,” also known as "Human Addiction." The movie tells the tale of an illicit love affair that takes place on a military base during the Vietnam War. On Joo Won explained, “I had to put a lot of thought into my role in the film. He is quite ambitious, but his intentions are often somewhat ambiguous."

on joo wan4

The actor also told bnt International that the secret to landing good roles is to not let your ego get in the way. “I have not always insisted on playing the main roles in films. Perhaps that is why I have been in so many movies,” he said.

on joo wan5

View the full article

Archived