Starring: Ko Soo, Song Ji-Hyo, Lee Dong-Gyoo

Director: Jang Yun-Hyeon

Genre: Thriller, Mystery, Action

Runtime: 118mins

Production: C and Film

Distribution: Cinema Service

Language: Korean

"In 24 hours, he will die. "

"It's strange, this feeling that I've seen everything before. It's as if I've lived through this day already..."

Close to $10 million of illegal drugs, intended to be presented as evidence in court, is stolen from the police as they are transporting it to the station. The police name as a suspect the man in charge of transporting the evidence, Section Chief Oh (KANG Shin-il) of the violent crimes division, and an investigation begins. However, a younger colleage KANG Sung-joo (GOH Soo) who believes that Section Chief Oh is innocent pursues another suspect in hopes of finding the criminal. In a car chase with the suspect, who is driving under the influence of drugs, there is a car crash and the suspect is killed. By tracing phone numbers on the dead man's mobile phone, Sung-joo continues to pursue the investigation, however the next suspect he follows is also killed, and the incident becomes shrouded in mystery.

At the same time, while investigating Sung-joo gets to know a friend of one of the suspects, traffic reporter SEO Yu-jin (SONG Ji-hyo). Although they are meeting for the first time, both of them get the odd sense that the other person is not unfamiliar, that they have seen each other before. What's more, Yu-jin in a flash of deja-vu sees Sung-joo get killed.

A city in which black rain falls from a blue sky. Some... 24 hours in which this man and woman, who have given each other the keys to their lives, rush towards a predestined death.

SOURCE :

Ya, this is a good action/cop flick with some kind of supernatural trappings to make it more interesting. Go Soo is really hot in it! He even has a nice little martial arts scene towards the end. I like his scruffy look in this one!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

please can anyone put here the link of the official web of the movie

There might not be one anymore, since the movie came out two years ago. Usually Hancinema includes links to the official sites on their movie pages. Check it out, but I didn't see one.

Guest puppyiz

Greetings?

Like to share more findings on this movie @ yahoo korea.

I managed to find some links regarding the behind-the-scenes / making of SSEOM (including a preview).

sseomgr4.jpg

썸 -티저 (Movie Preview)

http://kr.movies.yahoo.com/movie/movie_sli...p;media_id=4134

썸 -메이킹CF

http://kr.movies.yahoo.com/movie/movie_sli...p;media_id=4149

썸 -포스터메이킹

http://kr.movies.yahoo.com/movie/movie_sli...p;media_id=4159

The official website : www.sseom2004.co.kr

* MJ07 could be right, it seems like it is no longer available :(

• 10 months later...
Guest chinkymars

just saw this movie...courtesy of avistaz.com...it was pretty good...plus you get to see Go Soo do a lot of action stuff. B)

and despite his weird-looking hair (used to seeing his Green Rose hair)...as soon as he smiles, the weirdness just disappears.

Love this guy! Miss him too! Hope he's doing ok in the army...come back soon! :wub:

Song Ji Hyo - liked her here too. Good Job!

• 1 year later...
Guest puppyiz

You mean his 'electrocute-styled ' hair :lol:

KoSoo is back since April 2008 & will be filming a new movie in March2009.

I think a friend of mine will be dropping by at this thread soon , to share some re-caps & links.

Did you all know that pretty actress SongjiHyo appeared briefly with Kosoo in his previous drama 'AGE OF INNOCENCE' ?? :D

Archived