[MANHWA] Goong

jun ji

Guest ushan10

can someone answer these questions for me?

is chapter 118 the latest eng translated chapter?

what vol is chapter 118 in?

thanks... it sucks that i have to wait for translations...

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest butterball

can someone answer these questions for me?

is chapter 118 the latest eng translated chapter?

what vol is chapter 118 in?

vol18.

Anyone gets any idea of how many chapters this series will be? I love it but it just drags like... forever!!!! I really want a good closure for all the characters soon.

Guest icycold89

jasmineeeeeee

21 volumes out, latest interview with author, she said there will be 23 or 24 volume

:(

ushan10

the newest english chapter is chapter 118 from volume 18

http://windsongscans.blogspot.com/

http://windsongscans.blogspot.com/2009/11/goong-118.html

bomb_squad

thanks for the link :)

Hi i cant seem to download it. It says the source file could not be read.

is there another alternative link ?

• 2 weeks later...

i haven't been keeping up with this manhwa since vk stopped scanlating.. are they still scanlating or is it someone else now? gah! the licensed ones are so slow as well. only 6 so far. and i forgot where i stopped.. i need to rummage through my hdds now to find the latest chapters that i have.. gonna re-read the whole thing again.. download the chapters i don't have and read those!

edit: oh i just checked mangaupdates about the scanlators ^^

• 1 month later...
Guest Kui4eva

I can't wait for Shin and Chae to finally do the deed. I want to see how their kid will look like. They will make good parents. I can't imagine Chae being pregnant though. I'm also surprised that Shin didn't sleep with Chae before they got a divorce. He's a really good guy. Before I was rooting for his cousin, but now I love Shin a lot.

Guest Goblinchild

I need to catch up! :D This author likes keeping us waiting. She gives juicy bits and then takes it away and slows it down. Good ploy!

It seems that comicseoul doesnot summarize goong chapter anymore, currently, she (I think) stops at chapter 148. So sad because we donnot know what happen in goong :tears:

Archived