[MANHWA] Goong

jun ji

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ehparrish

OM GOODNESS!! I'm really excited about these new chapters!!! Thanks for all the posting!

It kind of makes me sad that it's almost at an end, but as long as Shin and ChaeKyung get their happy ending I think I will be eternally happy!

Wait does anyone have any idea when the 21st volume came out? And maybe how long it will take for the 22nd volume to come out?

Guest Lily Princezz

OM GOODNESS!! I'm really excited about these new chapters!!! Thanks for all the posting!

It kind of makes me sad that it's almost at an end, but as long as Shin and ChaeKyung get their happy ending I think I will be eternally happy!

Wait does anyone have any idea when the 21st volume came out? And maybe how long it will take for the 22nd volume to come out?

Lol.. Is it answer your question?

ca2980ad97995266ebb6a2a.jpg

Volume 21!!!

:)

Guest nightskyxangel

Does anyone knows where to download Goong volume 21 in rar. format? I have been searching it for high and low. I can't open any file in zip format also >.<

Guest maushika

I know this is a really old thread, but my head will burst soon if i dont find what i am looking for... haha... does anyone happen to know where i can download the goong manhwa in original korean? im learning korean so i want to have a copy in hanguk, that way i can refer to the english version whenever i get lost or dont knw what a word means. ive looked everywhere, but looks like the translated versions for us not korean speakers have flooded the net and the original korean scans are no where to be found. please help =(

I know this is a really old thread, but my head will burst soon if i dont find what i am looking for... haha... does anyone happen to know where i can download the goong manhwa in original korean? im learning korean so i want to have a copy in hanguk, that way i can refer to the english version whenever i get lost or dont knw what a word means. ive looked everywhere, but looks like the translated versions for us not korean speakers have flooded the net and the original korean scans are no where to be found. please help =(.. i need it right from volume one coz i am hoping to re-read the whole series in korean..

oooh. goong. i almost forgot this manga.

volume 21 is already out? i got stuck in the 16th volume...will backlog for previous chapters. thanks everyone!

Guest Lily Princezz

nightskyxangel

Do you have WinRar or 7-Zip program? It can open .zip file very well :)

maushika

in http://www.soompi.com/forums/lofiversion/i.../t881-3900.html

there are link to korean Goong for volume 3, 4, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21

:)

di_d3

a lot of link to vol 17 - vol 21

http://www.soompi.com/forums/lofiversion/i.../t881-3900.html

happy reading :)

Don't think it's in the Nov. 15th issue, either. The preview pages/contents are updated (even though the cover and date listed aren't). I see water god listed but no goong.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jamieguo28

Surprised no one has posted that Wind Song has released Chapter 118. This is a link to their website. Wind Song. Please leave a nice note to Wind Song for all their hard work.

Also, Yen Press is releasing Volume 7 of Goong in the USA this month!

Guest Lily Princezz

OMG!

Just accept the ring CG and run away to another planet!

Yeah, if CG accept that ring, so Goong have happy ending :)

Hope someone could summary those chapter ;)

Archived