[MANHWA] Goong

jun ji

Guest lavender*sshi

U can't down which volume ?

all... i want to download it all ((english))

can you help me? actually i don't know how to download using megaupload.. filelodge..

can u teach me?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chooka

will the manhwa follow the drama? is the drama ahead of the manhwa btw? beacuse i accidently read something about the drama and i got really sad. haha that's why i have a fear of forums... spoilers kinda suuuuck. :(

Guest siCKako

hi junji...:) thanks for uoploading this manhwa...

i hope vol 10 (eng subbed) will be available soon...thanks again!

Welcome! And yes, the last chapter done is vol 10 ch 3. :)

I've just read the english version only til vol 10 ch 1, what is the link for chapter 2 and 3 ??? ... I've search 4 it but i just can't find it. So, anyone can help me please ???

Hi ... I'm newbie here ... greeting 4 all of ya !!!

Guest sakura_08

The chapters are inside the pages, cuz they were updating it uploading it in the new reply, don't remember what page, but it is there, i hope it'll help you

Guest ChocoboUpa

all... i want to download it all ((english))

can you help me? actually i don't know how to download using megaupload.. filelodge..

can u teach me?

It depends much more on the limit of the slot assigned in your country. when you come to the megaupload link if you get the message that the slots in your country is over then click refresh the page again and again or wait after some time try it again. Once you look at the top right corner appears a counting block. It may take around 60s and then you can download the file.

Honestly, I don't like megaupload. Because it's too popular, the slots are always overlimited. But it allows us to upload big file at one time. That's why people still prefer it.

Good luck!

Guest Jin91

I've just read the english version only til vol 10 ch 1, what is the link for chapter 2 and 3 ??? ... I've search 4 it but i just can't find it. So, anyone can help me please ???

yeah, i think they're about 10 pgs back. >.< not sure tho. because when I first joined i looked at the past couple pages to see any new downloads and stuff

Guest Telly

hello to all the newbies and newcomers of this thread, welcome, welcome!

i'm on hiatus, because homework is sucking my brains out, haha.

so i hope i don't disappoint everyone if i say i can't do any translations until summer [which would probably be around end of june].

anyways, for all of you who just tuned in and can't seem to find your way around links and stuff, here are the links of the two latest volumes the 'soompi gang' has translated so far.

VOLUME 09 COMPLETE [sENDSPACE|20MB]

VOLUME 10 [CHAPTERS 01-03] [sENDSPACE|9MB]

enjoy, and please don't forget to give appropriate credits to the soompi gang or dan-telly-jess if putting these links and files up elsewhere. <3

hello to all the newbies and newcomers of this thread, welcome, welcome!

i'm on hiatus, because homework is sucking my brains out, haha.

so i hope i don't disappoint everyone if i say i can't do any translations until summer [which would probably be around end of june].

anyways, for all of you who just tuned in and can't seem to find your way around links and stuff, here are the links of the two latest volumes the 'soompi gang' has translated so far.

VOLUME 09 COMPLETE [sENDSPACE|20MB]

VOLUME 10 [CHAPTERS 01-03] [sENDSPACE|9MB]

enjoy, and please don't forget to give appropriate credits to the soompi gang or dan-telly-jess if putting these links and files up elsewhere. <3

thanks Telly ... so happy I can read it now, hope can read the next chapter soon !!!

Guest Vivacious_Sky

Thanks for all the work you've put in. I'm a new member and ever since I've come across this forum i keep checking in for updates coz i cant seem to get enough of the manhwa. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Anyways do you know by any chance how many volumes are there in total for the whole manhwa?

Guest silentwhispers

i guess i'm a little late...but welcome back Junji and Telly!!<33 i am soo happy! finals are over and i am really looking forward for more Goong. hehe i just wanted to say thanks again!! i never would have known about Goong if it weren't for you guys!

Guest fairyl4nd

heloo ...

can someone upload (english)

- Volume 7 chapter 1 and 4

- Volume 8 (all chapters except 1,2,3)

I tried download in manganut but the link was expired.

Thanks ...

Guest greentea84

To jun-ji: could you post two songs: "perhaps love" and "Dang Shi Eun...Nanun BaboIimnida" by another links, i can not load it by megaupload. Thanks. :):D:lol:

heloo ...

can someone upload (english)

- Volume 7 chapter 1 and 4

- Volume 8 (all chapters except 1,2,3)

I tried download in manganut but the link was expired.

Thanks ...

When visiting this thread, in the first page, there're several link for the complete volume of this manhwa. try to click it from there. try the photobucket link, it's much easier to see ... i think.

Guest nataku_pilot

Exams jus finished so I can finally post !!!

To the person who answered my question thank you !! I was thinking something along those lines, so it's good that it turned about to be true !!!!

Guest miss_universe

Hi, I'm new but not new

cuz i've been keeping track of this thread

:(

I WANT MORE GOONG

Guest avetsada

Can anyone help me to fond somelink that can download the complete english edition of Goong from Volumn 3 - newest release.

I can only find out 2 vol. that can Dl.

Thanks for any recommand & advice.

Archived