SHINee Members Don't Talk to Each Other about Their Relationships, Key Also Reveals Ideal Type

Project unit duo Toheart (SHINee’s Key and Infinite’s Woohyun) and girl group 4Minute appeared on Mnet “Beatles Code 3D” on March 25.

SHINee’s Key shared an anecdote of his SM Entertainment audition when he was 15 years old. He said, “I felt like I was the only person who wanted to be there, so I stood out. They made us perform a free dance of about 10 people at a time, but the rest didn’t dance, I was the only one that did.” He revealed that his dancing abilities enabled him to beat the competition of 8000 to 1.

Key surprised everyone with his answer to MC Shindong’s question about whether the members shared details of their romantic relationships. He said, “We never do it.”

This was followed by a rather sensitive question, “Then isn't it possible that two members end up dating the same girl?” Key answered, “We don’t care. We hang out in different circles, so it’s not really necessary to talk about what we did outside when we return home.”

Key also revealed his ideal type of woman. “It changes often, but lately the type I like is a mysterious woman who, after getting to know her better, is actually well-read and knowledgeable.”

View the full article

Archived