RuneScape

Guest xXkingofblingXx

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kpop-aholic

I'm pretty nerd at RuneScape, I've been playing for likee.. 5 years. My username is Hey UPikachu if anyone who plays reads this, cause then PM me :]

Guest angel_cutie

hahah wow runescape is super old imo

i still have my account cuz i never figured out how to close it down XDD

made it years and years ago haha

cant remeber the last time i logged on... probably a year ago?

i was so bored during the summer that i logged on and just fished the whole day.

that was all i did i think... or kill rats and get giant bones to get maximum prayer or something like that

if i remeber correctly my user was angelkkagome?? try adding me LOL

i'll add you in the summer XD

• 1 year later...
Guest moo_lah

Been playing for 8 years now. I don't go on much anymore though, only every couple of months to catch up with the friends I made on there. My little brother is addicted to it now though, so he keeps me updated.

• 2 weeks later...

It's not that great anymore IMO.Probably because of all the new updates, they took out the wildy and all that.
Heard they're going to bring back the old Runescape.

My kid sister asked me to help her do her starter quests on runescape yesterday and I didn't even recognize the game lmao. I can't equip the green d-hide on my ranged pure anymore, nor can I trigger rapid shots (maybe I just can't find it?) richard simmons haaaate it. If runescape classic was free I'd play that; I don't care enough about the game to mind about botters anymore.It's really nice that rs has an intricate tutorial for newbies though. My sister is 6 and she was playing just fine.

Archived