miss A’s Suzy Talks about How She Releases Stress

Newsie

In a recent recording of KBS 2TV’s “The Human Condition,” girl group miss A made a surprise appearance.

The cast members of cried out in joy as members of miss A entered “The Human Condition” house and served ddeokbokki (rice cakes in hot sauce) to their guests.

They explained their experiment of “Living Stress Free” and discussed the stress miss A experience.

Suzy was asked, “Doesn’t the negative publicity or comments give you stress?” to which she answered, “I think of everything in a positive light. But if I still get stressed, I go screaming and running at the Han River.”

Min explained as a member of a girl group having to be on a diet was a source of her stress, and Fei revealed not having an individual skill to show off on variety shows is what causes her stress.

Jia created a wave of laughter when remarked Fei does not watch enough TV, and scolded her saying she needs to study by watching more variety shows.

“The Human Condition” with a surprise appearance by miss A will air on December 28 11:15 PM KST on KBS 2TV.

The Human Condition

View the full article

Archived