Yang Hyun Suk Wants "K-Pop Star 3"s Jang Ha Na for YG

Newsie

Papa YG has displayed his fondness for "K-Pop Star 3" contestant, Jang Ha Na.

On December 22, Jang Hana sang Adele's "Turning Tables" for the second round of the competition.

After her performance, Yoo Hee Yeol praised her by saying, "Usually, judges like contestants with unique voices. Your voice has a certain power of pulling people in."

However, Park Jin Young commented, "I don't think you did better than the first round. It would have been better if there were more explosions of emotions in between the parts."

But Yang Hyun Suk expressed his affection for Jang Ha Na by saying, "Personally, I don't know why Jang Hana decided to try out for 'K-Pop Star 3.' It would have been better if you just came to YG from the first place..."

Yang Hyun Suk continued, "You have a voice that I really like. You're a great singer and you have a unique character. I enjoyed your performance very much."

Soompiers, did you catchJang Ha N's "Turning Tables?" What did you think?

kpop star 3 jang hana

Click "Play" on the image to watch a clip

View the full article

Archived