EXO's Baekhyun Raises Awareness for Animal Rights on "The Celebrity" Magazine

Newsie

Idol group EXO's member Baekhyun has shown his affection for pets during a photo shoot with lifestyle magazine "The Celebrity." 

For the magazine's latest issue, the warm-hearted star participated in taking care of companion animals and raising awareness for protecting pets. According to the staff, Baekhyun showed up at the location wearing a casual outfit and expressed his desire to quickly meet the animals. He received a 30-minute professional training before getting to play with the adorable pets, teaching them how to act when being fed, giving them a nice bath, and going for a walk with them. 

Baekhyun shared his thoughts, "My heart hurt a lot when I heard that around 150,000 animals are abandoned by their owners every year. People who currently are raising or want to raise pets need proper information and knowledge on how to take care of them. I hope the pets at the adoption center will meet good owners and live happy lives."

The full article on Baekhyun's experience is featured on the January issue of "The Celebrity" magazine.

exo baekhyun

View the full article

Archived