Zhang Li Yin / Jang Ri In (張力尹 / 장리인) Official Thread

Rikayla

Guest milk tea!

I'm glad she sang live =] and I hope she won't get criticized too much~ :x since she had the pressure of being the chinese boa and all >_<

• Replies 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest x_sadendings

lmao i was going to take caps too but i was just freaking out to see junsu NOT in japan doing something

and i liked the perf. it was her debut and i think she did a great job ^^ and so did junsu

dsadklsak; i did not know junsu was going to be on xD but jang ri in is so pretty x.x

Guest badstar

Her debut performance was pretty good, you can tell she was nervous, but she did awesome! Her voice was a little shaky in some parts, but i loved the performance. I think her and Xiah sounded so great together!

joyce is that u? lol. anyhooo, u've watched it?? where??lucky you!!

EDIT!!!

oh nevermind i'm watching it right now...

thanks *star*

XIAH IS SOOOO FREAKIN HAAWWWT!!! I LUV HIS NEW HAIRSTYLE!!

yeah. you could totally tell that she was nervous. in my opinion i didn't think she did so great. but i respect that she was still belting the song out with confident and she did the whole thing live. I STILL LUV HER THOUGH. this was only her debut and if i was her i would've been nervous though. she will probably be better on inkigayo.

Guest jaeners

I thought the performance was good. They both did great. Even if her voice was shaky at some parts, but that's probably because she was nervous and plus it was her first time singing live and all so yeah. XD I like Jun Su's hair. (:

She did reallie well considering it was her first and she definitely has the vocal talent that not a lot of gasoos have. I don't think she cracked at the end i think she just went sharp but other than that she was awesome

Guest theskinnygirl

To say bluntly, if this was a normal performance by veteran singers, I would say that it's horrible (in jan ri in's part).

But she's new... so I'm just going to say that "it could have been better."

I actually see potential in her voice.

However, I don't like the way she sings. Her voice isn't really stable. It doesn't flow well... There are quite a few times when I feel that she goes off tune, or she's just not singing in tune. You can actually see a huge difference between the way Junsu/Xiah performed and sing compared to her. His voice (which I find kind of annoying sometimes), actually flows really well with the song compared to her. But he's not a newbie and I always thought that he's a good singer, so it's useless comparing someone experienced to a completely new entertainer.

I honestly cringed quite a few times during the performance. I hope her next performance will be better, and I hope she'll learn how to control her voice and make it flow well... She shouldn't try to stretch out parts of the lyrics too much, because it makes it kind of hard for the listener's ears.

I thought that the xiah and jang ri in's voice blending in this performance was bad, but it was probably due to jang ri in's singing that made it hard to blend in well, no offense.

sorry if i sound like I have something against her. I don't. I'm just pointing out her flaws, much of which I think and hope she can improve... and prove me wrong!

she has potential to get better.

Anyway, Xiah did well. :)

joyce is that u? lol. anyhooo, u've watched it?? where??lucky you!!

EDIT!!!

oh nevermind i'm watching it right now...

thanks *star*

Hey Bea ^^ Yup it`s me. haha. To watch live, you have to download tvants from tvants.com or sign up in the MBC website ^^

Guest yongwonhi

poopie, none of the links work for me. :X haha, i can never watch anything except for youtube. x__x welll yeahh.... it kinda sounds like she didn't do that great. >_>

still gotta watch it :X

Guest jae!fany

i watched the perf too! (: i think she did good for a first time but she really did look HELLLLAAAA nervous like someone was just going to pop out at her. lmao.

Junsu did awesome (:

and jang ri in is pretty.

I almost forgot to watch music core :P when i turned the tv, boomed "Jang Ri-in" hahaha

yeah, i think she was extremely nervous~

i hope she will do better on her next performance~!!

Guest lala111

im watching it now...aww she looks SO nervous :| I think the reason she didnt sing as well was definitely because of her nerves. I can sympathise, when i did piano and had to play in front of the audience, i did crap, but i could do it perfectly at home haha. Yeah, i don't think we should judge on this performance, u can tell she has a good voice from this perf, it was just really shaky. And besides if she really did sing like this normally do u thihnk SM would choose to label her as 'chinese boa' lol Im confident she can sing, just nerves took over here. And the fact that she probably wasnt used to such a large screaming crowd because u could tell she was trying to yell extra loud which was prob why she sang out of tune sometimes. Wait a while until she's comfortable n we'll c the real jang ri in =)

Xiah was awesome!!

Guest kaiweasley

here's the perfomance. watch it frm bestiz. there are two links to watch.

http://guestms.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard.ph...sc&no=50113

http://guestms.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard.ph...sc&no=50111

thank you so much for the links :)

it was kinda obvious that she was nervous - and towards the end of the song, she did miss some notes. she was too nervous that she didn't seem to change her expressions while singing. like, she'd do a high note and still, she'd have the same look on her face. well, that goes to show that she doesn't have a hard time controlling her voice but then her nerves were controlling her for this performance.

i hope she can shake those nervous feelings away soon and be used to being on stage and performing in front of lots of people. :)

btw, junsu looked really, really good in the perf. 8D

Guest dreamloverShiWon

Yea I'm watching the performance now, and it's obvious that she's nervous. Her body's sooo stiff and she has like only one expression throughout the whole song.

But I have no doubt of her vocal abilities, I think she'll definitely improve next time.

Does anyone know when is her next performance??

Archived