Karin

Guest dude

new comedy animelol, i'm not good at making summaries.. but i'll try...
20080402_754_AnimePaperwallpapers_Karin_
its about a family of vampires living in tokyo. the main character is a girl vampire in highschool. of course like most animes the main character is not ordinary. even being a vampire, she isn't a normal vampire either. unlike most vampires, karin is a day vampire instead of the night version. she isn't charasmatic where she can seduce people, and she can't see in the dark.

this anime seems to be under-rated in the likes of school rumble. if you like anime that is funny as well as having a story, this anime is highly recommended. 2 episodes are out right now, and after watching both, i cracked up like crazy. seriously give this one a try.
Volumes: 14 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=149Published by: Tokyopop Anime Episodes: 24

karin-9121.jpg

ChibiVampirefull201597.jpg

1464.jpg

i skimmed through the first ep. she has a pretty crazy nosebleed lol.

haha i didn't want to give much away. but yea.. thats because unlike other vampires, she doesn't drink blood. when she drinks blood, blood accumulates and has nowhere to go. so she releases it with nose bleeds. hahaha the first part of the anime is meh, because it seems like a highschool crush cutesy type of anime, but it goes through with comedy :)

so far this is a really cute and funny anime!

i love dude's eyes.... makes him look really mean~

her family is hilarious and her mother is dangous...

This DOESN'T have a storyline. It's just a fun, empty headed anime, with a lot of fanboy service.

actually, i don't recall any fanservice. just because she blushes alot? i don't recalling any panty shots... or excesive sexual inuendos... and of course you can't really tell if it has a good story line or not. only 3 episodes are out. BUT the story continues off from where it leaves off. the previous episode and current episode have parts where they left off now? azumanga daioh, excel saga.. those do not have a story line.

actually, i don't recall any fanservice. just because she blushes alot? i don't recalling any panty shots... or excesive sexual inuendos... and of course you can't really tell if it has a good story line or not. only 3 episodes are out. BUT the story continues off from where it leaves off. the previous episode and current episode have parts where they left off now? azumanga daioh, excel saga.. those do not have a story line.

Have you seen the OP themes? Apparently you haven't because she's naked *most of the time* and also the camera angle seems to have problems deviating AWAY from her chest area. AND I've seen the manga, so I would know if it had a storyline or not. The anime, in itself, is very non-substantial. It's just your average lighthearted comedy romance. It's not like it's unique in any way or anything like that.

Have you seen the OP themes? Apparently you haven't because she's naked *most of the time* and also the camera angle seems to have problems deviating AWAY from her chest area. AND I've seen the manga, so I would know if it had a storyline or not. The anime, in itself, is very non-substantial. It's just your average lighthearted comedy romance. It's not like it's unique in any way or anything like that.

okay... i stand corrected on the opening... but besides that.. is there alot of fanservice in the anime? nope, not really... thats like saying NGE has alot of fanservice based just on the opening. seems like you read the manga (did you read all of it?) and didnt even watch the anime. either way, your intitled to your own opinions.

Notice the "AND" I've included. That means I've seen BOTH the manga AND I'm watching anime. Oh come on. No fanservice?!

=_=

Two females embracing and THAT'S NOT fanservice?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I'm a girl and trust me, that's considered fanservice in good ole' Nippon, my dear friend. I'm not bashing "Karin" or anything. I'm just saying there's nothing that differentiates it from Love Hina, Pretty Face, or Hand Maid May. They're just all sappy romances. Oh, with extra fleeting pantie shots.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest hillz3388

i dont get this tho...

that girl...err..the one which has excess blood?

she reall a vamp?1 HAHA! ahwelz.!

never seen a vamp nose bleeding before!

Archived