Kangta&vanness @ Men Health Magazin

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ponkie

Eehh, two things I never notice about Kangta. 1. He has chest hair? Usually I don't like men with chest hair, but those puny ones are cute. 2. His bellybutton is like a big black hole.

I click on this just to stare at Vanness's body.. his best asset, beside from his adorable smile. Oh, so, hot.

Guest rainxbubble

^ yeah! i didnt know kangta had chest hair. =x and yes, i've always wondered why kangta's belly button was as "big as a black hole" first time i saw it i was :blink: overwhelemed. :rolleyes:

but, oh vanness, why are you so good looking?

i agree, the second pic looks a bit brokeback-ish, not that it's terrible. just that kangta's staring at vanness' chest, and vanness is smiling as happy as can be ( :

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

im finding the 2nd pic kinda brokeback-ish (meaning gay) :P

yeah like they're staring at each other's body and etc.,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest eiskatze

im finding the 2nd pic kinda brokeback-ish (meaning gay) :P

buwahahaha >D

i'm not complaining =0 i'm not a huge fan of both but this is HOT STUFF.

Guest AzNxSwtAngeL

they always seem to be touching each other..i dunno if it's cuz they're good friends or if they're just very touchy people in general xP

but anyway, they look HOT! kangta's chest :D and vanness looks good with short hair (:

Archived